Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Brazil also to use soundwave weapons

Hi Everybody,

It was announced yesterday that Brazilian police will start to use non lethal imobilization weapons in the country.

The weapons use a sound wave that is not audible to the human ear, but pointed at the object imobalizes them temporarily until the police officer can cuff them.

The cost of the project is around R$17 million (Reais).

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Brazil also to use soundwave weapons

Interesting news Steve. I wonder if this is alien technology that has been released to the military/police through black ops as new technology. Is this the same technology the "greys " use when abducting people? I wonder........

Just read this article, i've included part of it.

"Sound, as any deafened rocker will tell you, can be surprisingly powerful. So powerful, in fact, that scientists are discovering just what a little bit of pumped-up volume is capable of - from levitating objects in space to rearranging our internal organs.

To prove how potent sound waves can be, a selection of unfortunate laboratory animals were placed on the receiving end of this more sinister use of acoustic technology. When high-powered infrasound was directed at the subjects, it caused internal bleeding and even destroyed body tissue. Good news if you happen to be a military scientist looking to develop a sound-wave weapon.

Encouraged by the lab results, militarists around the world are working on such sound arms, which they hope to put to use in conflicts. On the battlefield, they say, an array of loudspeakers could be directed at the enemy, who would be blasted by very powerful infrasound - very low-frequency sound waves below the hearing threshold of the human ear. With such a weapon, devastating attacks could be made without ever firing a conventional shot."

If you want to read more, here is the link.-http://www.rense.com/general/soundwaves.htm

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Henners,

If the technology is 'Alien' as in outer space, I don't know, but using sound wave weapons is nothing new. During WWII the Germans were developing a secret weapon called 'Joshua' which used low frequency sound pulses strong enough to destroy buildings.

There was even a program on TV dedicated to this on MythBusters.

The thing is, weapons used on the general public are made and tested long before we ever see them. Secret projects happen all the time - don't confuse secret projects with black projects.

My friends' father worked on the Concorde project in the 1950s, but the plane wasn't released to the general public until a lot later on in 1969.

Think of it like Formula I. Formula One gave us mere mortals ABS brakes, electronic suspension, crash bars, crumple zones, the list goes on.

All of these inventions need to be tested, much of the time in secret so as not to help the 'enemy' and are only released after the testing and sureity that they will work. After that they are exploited to the full firstly on limited markets (like the military) and then on the commercial one.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Interesting news Steve. I wonder if this is alien technology that has been released to the military/police through black ops as new technology. Is this the same technology the "greys " use when abducting people? I wonder........
Old 01-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Steve, what distinguishes secret projects from black projects. Neither one of them are reported in the evening news...? Black=military applications, Secret=mind control?
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi recallone,

Secret projects are official projects, sponsored by the government but are kept secret for obvious reasons. We know of arms that have been made, like the atom bomb and the like that were officially sponsored, but were kept secret, until the time they were truly tested and ready for use.

Weapons of mass destruction, if they existed,could have been deemed secret projects.

Black projects on the other hand are projects funded with illicit money and do not make up part of the official government budget, mostly because on the whole, the government doesn't even know they are going on.

This is where UFO intelligence comes in to play and people like Steven Greer want the doors to be open and for the 'powers that be', to spill the beans and tell us the truth.

Of course going to congress is difficult as the members of congress wouldn't even know what's going on, but that's something else.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Steve, what distinguishes secret projects from black projects. Neither one of them are reported in the evening news...? Black=military applications, Secret=mind control?