Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ashayana Deane Radio Interview on Wednesday, Sept. 30th

I just thought some of you might be interested in listening to what she has to say. I will definitely be checking it out. The time of the interview is 5-6:00pm PST and she is being interviewed by Sarah Simmons from GT Broadcasting. Here is the link...

http://www.gtbroadcasting.com/

When it is time, be sure to click on the "Studio S" link on the right hand side of the page.

Enjoy!
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:28 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Ashayana Deane Radio Interview on Wednesday, Sept. 30th

Nice work. Looking forward to listening, hope it will be still available if I can't listen "live".

Noted this:
Quote:
New Book due in summer of 2010 called, 2012-Life After Earth: Orb Whisperers and the Silver Seed Awakening.
Also just found this PDF from Ashayana:

The Aquareion Krystal River Prayer and Invocation
http://www.krystalspiral.com/UK/News...umn%202007.pdf

Sing it with me

DE-va’ en-TUr’-A E’-Sta-en-taO

Rei-ha-VA’-ah UN-Krys-ta’-LO

E-Rha’-HO e-Te-na Ha’-VA

e-TU- TO’- RA en-cha’-hA NU’-vO-et-TA en-Ta-rO

SE’-va blen’-A OOUr-tU- en-Ka’LA

DA-hE-NE’-va A-sa-Lah’-sO en-DU-e’thra Don Aquari

DA-hE-U’r-tO tra-DE’-Lha Ur-en-Ta’-RO de’-Ha’ah-TUr

Cum-sa -A’-HO DUr-e-TA’-ta en-ta-HU’m UN-KrystaLA (UN-Kris-ta-LA’)

Cum-sa -A’-HO DUr-e-TA’-ta Aquious (Ah-QWE’-us)

Cum-sa -A’-HO DUr-e-TA’-ta AquaFarE (Ah-QWa-Fah-rE’)

Cum-sa -A’-HO DUr-e-TA’-ta Aquari (Ah-Qair-E”)

Cum-sa -A’-HO DUr-e-TA’-ta Ha’ah-TUr

Cum-sa -A’-HO DUr-e-TA’-ta AdonA’

Cum-sa -A’-HO DUr-e-TA’-ta EyanA’

Cum-sa -A’-HO DUr-e-TA’-ta Eieyani’ Ma’a Hoo-et-A

Cum-sa -A’-HO DUr-e-TA’-ta oo-Sha’ LA’-zun dU Rho-szet’-TA (Kristiac Councils of the Rosettas)

Cum-sa -A’-HO DUr-e-TA’-ta Ute-AurorA’ (OOt- ah-RO’-rA’) !
(Kristiac Councils of the Aurora-Guardians of the Spanner Gates)

Bhendi-Dur’O -ah-MA’-Jha Ute-AurorA (OOt- ah-RO’-rA’) Aqueion (Ah-QE-on)
(Urtha-AquafarE “Blue Dragons” –Aquatic-bird-blue-humanid)

Bhendi-Ha’-LA E-Sha-NU’-a Ute-AurorA (OOt- ah-RO’-rA’) Aqueion (Ah-QE-on)
(Urtha-AquafarE “Gold Dragons”- Winged-lion-biped-humanid)

Bhendi-Ra-MA’ Ra-tha-jhen-tU Ute-AurorA (OOt- ah-RO’-rA’) Aqueion (Ah-QE-on)
(Urtha-AquafarE “Purple Dragons”- Breatherian-white-humanid)

Bring forth now the Krystal River of Eternal 1st Creation

Bring forth now the Healing Waters of the Edons Umshaddhi

Bring forth now the Gentle Wind-song of the Sacred Yunasun

(Central Sun of the Yunasai Inner Domain Seed-Atom)

Bring forth here the Radiant Starlight of the Eternally StarBorn

Let the Krystal River flow unto my doorstep
Let the Krystal River cleanse and heal my Soul
May the Krystal River Love-song All-embracing
Emerge now from my Krysted Krystal Core to softly call me HOME!

...continued...
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ashayana Deane Radio Interview on Wednesday, Sept. 30th

The Psonn Of Aurora book:

http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...F%20AURORA.pdf
Old 09-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

This is fantastic. The site says they will be replaying it constantly for three days, so I should have a chance to catch it. I really want to see what she will say about the current happenings and whether things are on schedule with the opening of the Halls of Amenti. Since we haven't had a pole shift, I'm hoping they are.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:58 AM   #5
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

The live broadcast of the radio interview has just concluded and it was quite interesting. It's difficult to get out as much information as Ashayana has to offer in the period of only an hour, but I would recommend listening to the show to those that haven't as I thought it had some useful information anyways.

It is currently being archived on the GT Broadcasting website for the next 3 days for those that missed the live broadcast. See my original post for the URL of the website and click on "Studio B" on the right hand side of the page.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:11 AM   #6
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ashayana Deane Radio Interview :: Looping Replay

Here is the link for the looping replay of the interview
mms://stream1.systeminplace.net/studiob

If you use a MacIntosh, do not use Windows Media Player!
Instead download/install Flip4Mac and mmsStream 1.2. Then listen to it using Quicktime Player.

The interviewer makes her go back over mostly old material. The last fifteen minutes are the interesting parts. At the end the interviewer mentions a need for a part two interview, I hope they do that. Ashayana does not promise anything on air though.

Quite a few times it is mentioned how "things have changed" since the last book was published. This was the info I wanted to hear discussed... anyway. Ashayana does mention that between '02 and '07 events have gone better than anticipated. As a result the period of open stargate activation might be extended beyond 2017 (beginning in 2012). She ends by saying "do not believe the doom & gloom predictions."

Her first interview in seven (!?) years. I do hope there is a part deux.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

She say that the Halls of Amenti did fall into illuminati hands back in 2003. But, since then other "arrangements" have been made and there is a stargate opening still scheduled for the 2012-2017 window. No pole shift will happen, and gloom and doom prophecies are false. Basically good news for anyone interested in the Amenti materials.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #8
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I am still somewhat new to all of this, having not read the Voyagers books, so some of what she talked about I didn't fully understand. I am planning on getting the books in the near future though.

On their website they have several lectures/presentations available for "noobs" like myself, but most of them are ridiculously expensive though. So, I am hoping that the books really cover the material well.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:04 AM   #9
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
I am still somewhat new to all of this, having not read the Voyagers books, so some of what she talked about I didn't fully understand. I am planning on getting the books in the near future though.

You can get started by searching Avalon with the term "Deane".
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:21 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a lecture series I love to listen to. I don't know if it's true...but I can't stop listening to it.

A. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87713747&hl=en
B. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87713747&hl=en
C. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99163637&hl=en
D. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87713747&hl=en
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:32 AM   #11
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Yeah, I downloaded those and added them to my iPod several days ago. It was my first experience to her material, so naturally my response to some of what she is saying is an overwhelming.... "Huh?!" But, I have been looking over the Keylontic Dictionary and I just ordered the first volume of Voyagers from Amazon, so I am hoping I will get a better idea of some of what she is talking about.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #12
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Are these available somewhere as MP3's? I don't have a video pod thing just a basic mp3 player

I have book 1 but found it heavy going... I have so many books part read maybe it is time to go back and have another crack at it... I'm sure the info is good stuff but trying to understand it all is mind blowing

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 10-06-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm more interested in universal history than anything. I don't want to get involved in the merkaba stuff. I program myself with Bach and Nature...and that's about it.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:22 PM   #14
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

She is scheduled to be on again Oct. 28. Also, there are some good videos of her just posted on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...FC49B0B9808AA8
Old 10-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #15
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Brilliant thanks Sarahmay.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
there are some good videos of her just posted on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...FC49B0B9808AA8
Is it me or is there something seriously wrong with the sound?
Old 10-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #17
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Is it me or is there something seriously wrong with the sound?
It gets better in the later videos.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:27 AM   #18
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Are these available somewhere as MP3's?
I'll ask again... as It seems the sound files are available why people just add a stationary video to a sound file I don't know...

Or is there a way to download just the mp3...
Old 10-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #19
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I'll ask again... as It seems the sound files are available why people just add a stationary video to a sound file I don't know...

Or is there a way to download just the mp3...
I have been looking for just the audio myself and I haven't found anything. I downloaded the videos for my iPod but as you know, your iPod thinks it's a movie and the screen doesn't turn off even though there is just a still picture and no movie. So, major battery drain unfortunately.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #20
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Well I'm listening through this stuff and it is fascinating if correct... the 4th one is especially interesting...
How you prove any of this I'm unsure of... I doubt it is in the local library... but does it resonate? yes it does to me... have a listen and see what you think.

Further Ashayana Deane research links I've found today...

http://educate-yourself.org/ah/

Some extra info on atomic Gold...
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/Asha...d17sep06.shtml

one of the meditations
http://meta-religion.com/Spiritualis...the_mentor.htm

Her website
http://www.azuritepress.com/

Just ordered Voyagers II from Amazon as I'm getting close...

The info she has on the Zeta's is what re-awoke my interest in this as I had my J seals removed and the chat I had with the guy who did it involved a discussion of the Zeta's...
Old 10-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #21
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I'm attempting to read her books again (tried once and failed).
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #22
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

She is on the same radio show again tonight at 8:00pm EST. Just follow the links and instructions in my original post of this thread. I am assuming there will be an archive of this show afterwards as well.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:44 AM   #23
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
She is on the same radio show again tonight at 8:00pm EST. Just follow the links and instructions in my original post of this thread. I am assuming there will be an archive of this show afterwards as well.

Thank You
Old 10-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #24
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

The new interview is VERY interesting, if you are into these teachings.

They are replaying it in Studio S.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:48 AM   #25
LightOfGod
Avalon Senior Member

I took the liberty of extracting some info out of the summary pages pointed to by A'sha during the most recent interview. Hope, it helps in easier understanding of the message conveyed in these summary pages. I have also created a thread of its own, with this info and posted it as a reply to other relevant threads, so that the info is available to more people.

Here(www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/intro_topic_summary_1.html) is a link to a summary of the Historical Origins of the MCEO teachings, which pre-date the seeding of the Angelic Human genome on our Planet Earth. The more recent pre-ancient historical MCEO teachings of Earth emerged from the 12 CDT-Plate Silver-recorder-disc Libraries that were given to the ancient Urtite human races of Earth by MCEO Guardians–Azurite race, in the 246,000 BC Atlantian period, as part of the Emerald Covenant Co-evolution Agreement treaty. These pre-ancient teachings formed the basis for the “Original 12 Angelic Human Earth Re-Legions” or Original 12 Religions. Over time and through the intentional historical manipulations orchestrated by Illuminati races (who possess hybrid Angelic Human + various “Intruder ET” genetic lines), the original complimentary perspectives and teachings of the “Original 12 Ancient Angelic Human Earth Religions” were progressively distorted into competitive, contradictory doctrines and “control dogmas". The Atlantean Illuminati False Yugas “Parallel Wormhole Opening” Precession Calendars were later introduced to various Lower Earth Sleeper human populations in recent times and became the basis for the “Mayan End Times Calendar” and numerous early “Pagan seasonal-worship” rites.

Here(www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/intro_topic_summary_2.html) is a link to the 2nd summary page about the MCEO teachings. This page summarizes the difference between the MCEO teachings that lead us to an energetically eternally self-sustaining path of accretion of our Quanta towards God-Source and the "false" Ascension teachings, which are based on devouring or destruction of existing finite Quanta for the accretion of further new Quanta or in other words death/destruction and re-birth cycles. The "The Tree of Life" teachings that were dispensed by the entity Quetzlcoatl to the Mayan Civilization, in fact, represent The Tree of Artificial Life or Metatronic Death Science technologies. Quetzlcoatl is the same Anunnaki entity who was known as Thoth in a previous incarnation in the Atlantean period and who stole one of the CDT plates that contained some of the MCEO Ascension Science teachings. The Illuminati Elders used that technology to create a Wormhole link between our Earth-Sun-Milky Way Galactic Core and the corresponding Earth-Sun-Milky Way Galactic Core in a Parallel Universe, which is a falling system that is based on Metatronic Death Science. The Illuminati plan to open this wormhole in 2012, when our Earth-Sun-Milky Way Galactic Core come in alignment with the corresponding counterparts in the falling Parallel Universe system. No wonder, there are verses about Wormwood (something that comes through the Wormhole) in Biblical Revealation texts, which is part of the distortion introduced in religious texts as part of the Illuminati Master Plan. If the Illuminati Master Plan was successful, our Solar System and the Parallel Universe Solar System would engage inorganic Metatronic Death-Star Merkaba-vortex dimensional-blend via the Wormhole, which would cause rapid mass extinction of the life fields in both systems, then both solar systems would be “drawn back in time” to the 10,948 BC Atlantean time period of just before when the wormhole link was created. However, this Illuminati Master Plan will not succeed, as they will soon find out. Due to the GA-MCEO Guardians' intervention efforts, the Illuminati's wormhole link opening event will not proceed to completion in 2012, but will instead be postponed to about AD 2230. The MCEO Guardians have progressively activated a very ancient network of trans-dimensional Earth Interface Star-Gates which include the “Arc of the Covenant–Hub Gate Network,” the “Polarian Gate System,” and the “Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate System,” which together, in 2012, will allow for the opening of the “Aurora Silver Seed Gates,” through which Earth’s Templar can retain direct connection to the Living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages, despite the Illuminati’s scheduled 2012 opening of the Fall-aligned wormhole. These gates will remain open for the next 200 years. In 2012, the Guardians will introduce an Expedited Bio-regenesis Healing technique called the “Silver Seed Awakening”, through which accelerated reverse-mutation of the DNA Template can occur, to allow reclamation of the organic ability of Ascension through atomic Transfiguration. This “200-year window” will enable humans, both of the “Angelic” and “Illuminati-Human” lines on “Amnesty Contracts,” who engage the “Silver Seed Awakening Healing” at its initiation in 2012, to heal their atomic-biology and Encryption Lattice sufficiently to engage biological “Star-Gate Slide Ascension” into the nearby “Free Worlds” and the “Path of Re-evolutionary Ascension” within which these worlds reside. Contemporary Earth is presently a “Blended System” with over 66% of its Encryption Lattice in Fall System BPR alignment. If the fall alignment percentage remains at the same high levels in 2012, Illuminati’s strengthened environmental electro-magnetic Metatronic Time-Harness in 2012 might induce an automatic “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio” permanent DNA mutation in all life forms. However, Individuals who make choices that allow their personal Encryption Lattices to enter Co-resonant Harmonic Alignment with the Guardians’ Stardust Ascension Grid between December 21, 2012 and January 31, 2013, will receive the gift of the “Silver Seed Awakening”, which will create progressive biological immunity to the Illuminati’s environmentally induced automatic “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio” permanent DNA mutation.

So, what can a caring humanity do "in the meantime", in preparation for 2012 and beyond? In short, the answer is to make positive, love-based, joy-filled and wise choices in life, in preparation for, and following 2012, which will provide the opportunity for us to SHIFT ourselves into a more desirable evolutionary alignment than that of the “Path of Fall,” with which the primary quanta of Earth are now engaged due to the 66% quantum alignment of Earth’s Planetary Encryption Lattice, and geomagnetic field, to the Metatronic Code. An example of a wise choice would be to refrain from engaging in Metatronic Death Science based "false" Ascension teachings. Pointers have been provided in the above linked summary #2, on how one can discern between "true" and "false" ascension teachings. Eg: if one sees constructs such as the "tree of Life", "Fibonacci Sequence" or "Golden Mean Rectangle" used in the teachings then that paradigm is definitely based on Metatronic Death Science.

I hope, I have been able to "summarize" the somewhat long summaries on the Azuritepress website in a form that will be comprehended relatively easily by people who are not yet connected with the teachings. Please feel free to post your queries about MCEO teachings on the "KeylonticScience" Yahoo group or directly contact the MCEO speakers via the Azuritepress website.
LightOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote