Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 01:06 PM   #26
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Blossom Goodchild Apologizes on Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
Right man, I 'm one too, English is not my native (mother tongue)
one reason more to USE a grammar correction ,..it's easy, handy and it's free

no offense meant (or ment or mentt no sure thou )

be well
GB
I stand corrected. Your English is so good that I would never have known.

arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:12 PM   #27
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
googleboy~ edit: I m preparing myself for Moderator job LoL
Please tell me your joking? lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:14 PM   #28
Myplanet2
In The Mists

A possibility which has occurred to me, is that the PTB are busy planting disinfo for the purposes of setting up "crying wolf" situations.

one of "theirs" could have been feeding Blossom false information, to drive up expectations, so that when the inevitable leaks occurred prior to their supposed mass landing false flag, they would easily throw people off the scent by pointing to Blossoms humiliation.

Dr Deagle could also have been influenced in such a way.

I don't believe this would be beyond their capabilities to pull off.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:20 PM   #29
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

If anything is there for her to learn, it is to not believe.

If channellers out there, when they are invested by energies, by intelligences, who make claims about themselves and the world they supposedly come from, if they did not believe, they would protect their mind and by extension they would protect the people they seek to help when acting as an extension of agendas they could not have validated by themselves.

If the channellers stopped believing, they would automatically have the right and power to challenge what they are told. And the intelligences, the entities who contact them would be forced to either adjust, or dismiss themselves.

The ego is in a perpetual test for his integrity and intelligence. It is in a perpetual test of his propensity to being influenced, and to influence others.

If channellers had the guts to challenge the source of their information, all of a sudden they would start being useful to themselves, and to others by extension, instead of becoming the extension of some agenda that is never truly revealed to them, they would force the forces at play to become the extension of the channellers' own intelligence.

And this is so because from that point on, they would start an objective study of the reality behind those intelligences and of the laws behind the agendas that drive those intelligences or entities if you prefer.

But by wanting to believe, by spiritual longing, in other words the love of the invisible, the channeller gives himself to the energy that seeks to use him as an extension of his reality, and the reality of intelligences, even at the systemic level, is always based on a lie, because it is based on a polarity.

It is only outside of the polarity of the form that the channeller can contest, creatively, the information and the origin of the intelligence and its agenda. Because once the polarity of the form has been neutralized, there is no possible value to the information or the entity that can associate itself to the channeller psyche, what we call the psychology of devolution, which is essentially a loss of consciousness.

When the channeller wants to believe, his consciousness moves toward the consciousness of the intelligence that is seeking to magnetize his mind. And this movement automatically equates a loss of centricity, in other words, automatically equates the neutralization of the channeller's intelligence that is replaced with the energy of the intelligence who then is free to use the channeller as an extension of its agenda.

The channeller has a great advantage in the sense that he has access to the proof of the reality of other dimensions. But he is at great disadvantage because he is caught in the polarity of the interpretation of a reality that escapes his capacity to evaluate objectively as soon as he is capable of believing and be influenced.

It appears that for people to realize the necessity of not believing, the imperative of never being in a position of subordination to any intelligence whatsoever, they must be deceived again, and again, and again.

Once the channeler, and those interacting with channellers, have really understood that the mandate of those intelligences is not to transfer information useful to them now, but to constantly test their naive perception like a burglar tests doors on the street, then the channeller may start realizing that what is at stake is the integrity of his psychical territory, the home of his consciousness, that is constantly raped by intelligences that after all are not so intelligent that they cannot be confronted.

The day that channellers have understood that they have nothing to learn from these intelligences, then they can start studying the reality of those worlds who constantly seek to superimpose themselves over the human mind, at all level of his experience. Then, their work really becomes useful to humanity as they start to actually answer the questions that relate to those world and their relationship with human consciousness.

Consciousness, the mind, is akin to a super cosmic network. People who know that there are hackers out there know to protect their systems. It is the same thing with communications from the invisible. You don't let just anything coming in and dictate concepts that instead of offering a new light on human condition has for only purpose to create confusion and prepare a humanity to be receptive to possibilities that are in harmony with otherwordly agendas and that have nothing to do with the real necessity of the human mind that sis to become, not to be the tool of other intelligences.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:34 PM   #30
RASKAR AS AR
Avalon Senior Member

x

Last edited by RASKAR AS AR; 12-15-2009 at 09:59 PM.
RASKAR AS AR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:34 PM   #31
WineHippie

[QUOTE=Tesmo;53096]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
she means well i like nice people. can we move on to saving our asses and froming communities now. the ET.S wont interfere unless they have to. QUOTE]

I agree with you! REMEBER WAY we are here on this forum! Are we here tou judge people or tou help ! Evrebody wont that she was right, bat it is no importent now. Go forward and try tou raise the energie of the planet. maybe than the aliens are coming. I was hoping that I will find on this forum people with a higher level of concisnes, and not saying I WAS WRIHGT AND YOU ARE NOT. EGO IS THE WORST ENEMY AND YOUR BEST FREND.
thanks
we ARE here, pilot - and I agree with you, I will try my best to "go forward" (upward?) as you suggest - peace
Old 10-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #32
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
Noooooo

BECAUSE we have a home to save we SHOULD NOT move forward.
WE must understand the mechanism of frauds like this one, to be able to
comprehend the others.

QUESTION EVERYTHING !!

be well
GB
Your good right, honorable Googleboy.

Cheers!

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:39 PM   #33
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

People calling her a fraud and only doing it for money again seem incredibly narrow minded. Ive barely seen many of her vids. I briefly watched a few about Oct 14th but I mainly read transcripts of hers and other channellers information. After seeing her apology, Im almost fully convinced she is and always has been genuine. For some people to believe this was about money seems a really poor use of their brains. She predicts a mass sighting of a lightship as a lie. When it doesnt happen she would be over. Game over. She knew that and she was confident because herself and many others have persistently asked the source if they are definately coming. I know average joe we've spoken before about there being people with mental problems. I believe most people who channel are channelling and are not imagining it. These people are often are advanced in the field of meditation and other psychic abilities and talents that have been proven and used to provide them an income.

The question for me, which has been the same question all month is that when it doesnt appear, how are we going to find out where the information is coming from. When i first heard that if enough people wanted it to happen it would happen then i created a few images (the independence day one) to create thought among a few people to help. I was in the position of hope but seeing so many other people being completely confident was worrying as I was thinkign ahead to how we will deal with the aftermath of a non sighting.

Instead of blindly throwing accusations around as many many have done (not aiming this at you calling her scitzo) people should be open to the possibility of a certian group/race/entity/black op etc of deliberately placing this message to cause the problems they have among certain people who pick this up. We are only scratching the surface when it comes to understanding the covert mind control/mind altering programs going on now and in the past.

Youd think she was the only one who had channelled this information. These people had barely anything to gain from this. They stood to lose massively and they have. They now want answers, they have lost trust in certain entities and no doubt will be questioning their own recent history and there will be some which wont be able to handle it and will disappear. I dont think BG is one. She will back with more info. It doesnt harm channelling again to find out if 'they' have an excuse. whatever it is it certianly wont be a good one.

Ive seen written items around from a few light workers / mediums / psychics trying to figure out why it never happened. I enjoyed Wilcocks take on it and pleased he came out about his old prophetic work. I understand there will be people there are not actually channelling and have mental issues but certainly not BG and a few others I can think of.

Id say watch this space. Figuring out why, who and how this happened is more important that aggressively attacking people. YOU could be wrong you know.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:47 PM   #34
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this question yesterday on a thread and I never recieved a response. I am still curious

FOL? I do not understand who have made these claims that their is a group of ET's called the FOL. Was it only Blossom or is this a common idea.

Why would they use English?

Federation?
Federal?

Shouldnt they have evolved past concepts like a federal governing body by now..
I mean they are ET's right?

I am just curious how people can be all suprised that Blossom was full of s**t and continue to believe in similar ideas...
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:04 PM   #35
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I dont think putting across words and meaning in another language would work

Someone, (it may have been Collier) said that there are groups posing as GFOL but in fact the true good guys on the Pleadian and Andromedan sides are part of the Galactic Confederation of light. Confederation as opposed to Federation and that the negative groups use the name in a similar manner. Elaborate anyone or remind me who said it?
Old 10-16-2008, 03:07 PM   #36
Paul_Thomas

Quote:
Ra: I am Ra. We call ourselves the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator.
Maybe?
Old 10-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #37
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
People calling her a fraud and only doing it for money again seem incredibly narrow minded. Ive barely seen many of her vids. I briefly watched a few about Oct 14th but I mainly read transcripts of hers and other channellers information. After seeing her apology, Im almost fully convinced she is and always has been genuine. For some people to believe this was about money seems a really poor use of their brains. She predicts a mass sighting of a lightship as a lie. When it doesnt happen she would be over. Game over. She knew that and she was confident because herself and many others have persistently asked the source if they are definately coming. I know average joe we've spoken before about there being people with mental problems. I believe most people who channel are channelling and are not imagining it. These people are often are advanced in the field of meditation and other psychic abilities and talents that have been proven and used to provide them an income.

The question for me, which has been the same question all month is that when it doesnt appear, how are we going to find out where the information is coming from. When i first heard that if enough people wanted it to happen it would happen then i created a few images (the independence day one) to create thought among a few people to help. I was in the position of hope but seeing so many other people being completely confident was worrying as I was thinkign ahead to how we will deal with the aftermath of a non sighting.

Instead of blindly throwing accusations around as many many have done (not aiming this at you calling her scitzo) people should be open to the possibility of a certian group/race/entity/black op etc of deliberately placing this message to cause the problems they have among certain people who pick this up. We are only scratching the surface when it comes to understanding the covert mind control/mind altering programs going on now and in the past.

Youd think she was the only one who had channelled this information. These people had barely anything to gain from this. They stood to lose massively and they have. They now want answers, they have lost trust in certain entities and no doubt will be questioning their own recent history and there will be some which wont be able to handle it and will disappear. I dont think BG is one. She will back with more info. It doesnt harm channelling again to find out if 'they' have an excuse. whatever it is it certianly wont be a good one.

Ive seen written items around from a few light workers / mediums / psychics trying to figure out why it never happened. I enjoyed Wilcocks take on it and pleased he came out about his old prophetic work. I understand there will be people there are not actually channelling and have mental issues but certainly not BG and a few others I can think of.

Id say watch this space. Figuring out why, who and how this happened is more important that aggressively attacking people. YOU could be wrong you know.
A lot of people called Blossom a hoaxer and a money maker, but to be honest I don't think it was a hoax or a money making scam. I agree with you in so much as I believe she genuinely believed the message she was putting across, but from there is where we diversify.

Yeah I might be wrong but the first conclusion that I make comes from what we know scientifically, and thats mental illness and delusions. Now these things are obviously proven and hence it is so easy for me to conclude that she was suffering from mental delusions, no more no less. Plus, and its hard to put into words how and why, but reading her words BEFORE the event made me think that the things said were too human, too Blossom's imagination. But, like you said, and I agree, this conclusion could be wrong.

But sadly, I don't think I am wrong. The ship never showed mate, she channelled sweet FA. In a nutshell.

It'd be nice to theorise that she was actually channelling but was fed some disinformation by one force or another, but that is going to be almost impossible to prove. How do you even start looking for proof and where? Cos nobody will own up to feeding her disinfo that is for sure.

Somebody somewhere, somehow, needs to find a way of showing that channelling is very real and does in fact work beyond reasonable doubt, before we can start accepting "channelled disinfo" as a valid reason.

Does that sound like a fair view to you?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #38
Steve_G

Orion, I guess there wouldn't be much point in talking to her in Lyran (or whatever). How many people posting here are using their native tongue rather than English?

Personally I think she and all the other GFL followers have been duped by a power that isn't what it claims to be. I don't think she deliberately set this up but hey, I don't know her.

The reason so many people are so angry is that they believed her and her message- nobody likes making a fool out of themselves. Imagine the reaction if the Pope came out and stated that Catholicism was based on a huge lie and was constructed purely to control people. We has an example of this when that Dutch(?) newspaper printed a cartoon depicting Mohammed (though there's another level to that) because it was against Muslim beliefs to depict him in any way.

Same difference, except this GFL stuff is a "New Age" religion, because it requires belief without any proof. The people who believed her gave their power away to her, just like the people who believe in Catholicism, Islam, Judaism etc give their power away to their spiritual leaders. Blossom, Adama and the others (assuming they actually are in contact with other beings) give their power away because they are required to have faith in them, to take them at their word without any proof.

Don't believe ANYTHING. If you experience something directly, question that too. Don't assume that because they're not physical that they can be trusted, because this whole sorry episode proves that this isn't the case.

Whatever your own level of involvement in this was, the only thing to do is learn from the experience and move on in whatever direction feels right. If you do that then the negative intent of this (if there was negative intent) can be turned into a positive outcome.

Just my 02p.

Blessings to all
Old 10-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #39
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Average joe. Completely. But you'll have to look at everyone else who has contacted GFOL. All of those people speaking in a similar tone with a similar message would say to me that they dont all have the same mental condition
Old 10-16-2008, 03:21 PM   #40
efields
Avalon Senior Member

What happened to us could be called disinformation. Perhaps she was made to hear these missteps from some force 'down here' as others have speculated. The term 'useful idiot' comes to mind.

Blossom I am not calling you an idiot. The term has been coined in relation to someone that gets used as a dupe, to further some hidden agenda, perhaps, as in Dr Bill Deagle's or Oswald's (Kennedy) case as well?

I have no issue that you got the information and reported it. When it didn't pan out it has to make you wonder if the source was 'not as advertised' and was some kind of 'directed info' from the 'dark' groups currently in control of the planet. As others have surmised, it could have easily been a test, to see how the reactions of the collective would pan out, to keep them on target with their plans in regard to disclosure or any other number of possibilities.

I, for one, feel your heart was in the Right Place and that is the important issue here.. Bless you for coming forward, and giving of your efforts, and putting yourself out there! You have performed a valuable function as you can see the collective has a bit more stretching of their awareness to accommodate any blatant, undeniable contact. Much immaturity and fear still resides in the hearts of many 'so called' awakened ones. It seems ignorance and negativity are no strangers to the 'aware' camps...

Last edited by efields; 10-16-2008 at 03:40 PM. Reason: to best convey the meaning of my feelings
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:21 PM   #41
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Guys, concentrate on hard facts from inside governments whistleblowers.
Spirituality is too vague and the chances of making mistakes are way to high.

Also, Blossom probably wanted to make some money out of this Extraterrestrial subject.
I believe there will be a lot of Jokes and Frauds in the coming days related to that subject because the field is growing and a higher rate of success is achievable if you want to rip off the people.
So next time we hear about channellers, watch it.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:24 PM   #42
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I agree with Mike. This calls for more circumspection about why she and so many others put that into the collective. Matthew of Matthew's Messages also reported this date. It might have actually been placed to discredit RESPECTED channels. To throw stones at BC when she's down seems more a reflection of those hurling insults, judgement, negativity. I'm more suspicious of those that rush to discredit her and make vicious, heartless remarks, than I am of the woman herself. Especially now that she is speaking from the heart, and not knowing why it didn't happen.
Growth can happen in times of uncertainty, (like after 9/11), unless it's drowned out by those that can only re-act and generate poison in the thoughtstream. It reminds me of 'fools rush in, where angels fear to tread.' We need to help each other understand in the void, when there is so much disorienting info, especially when someone has gone out on a limb like this.
If we are under psychic attack, we need to avoid simple answers to what is surely a much more complex multi-dimensional reality.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:27 PM   #43
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
Guys, concentrate on hard facts from inside governments whistleblowers.
Spirituality is too vague and the chances of making mistakes are way to high.

Also, Blossom probably wanted to make some money out of this Extraterrestrial subject.
I believe there will be a lot of Jokes and Frauds in the coming days related to that subject because the field is growing and a higher rate of success is achievable if you want to rip off the people.
So next time we hear about channellers, watch it.
If it were one or two people I wouldnt have given it much thought. The facts are what I was using. 'Inside governmenment whistleblowers' seem to get more abuse than non-government insiders. The facts were ......there were many people coming out with almost the same message. All of these people I assume did not want to look like a fraud and get abused afterwards, therefore that fact alone leads me to believe there are higher intelligences (or earth black ops) used to give a false message and ascertaining the reason for that is where the focus should be.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:29 PM   #44
franciejones
Banned

To anyone who is posting "mean" or "negative" comments....

I never followed her work...too busy to follow everything...however...I watched her apology and she is most certainly sincere.

I am wrong at least once per day, and it is usually about nothing important. I hope that others will remember that it is better to be wrong than silent.

Thanks,
Francie Jones
Joliet, IL
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:29 PM   #45
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly View Post
This calls for more circumspection about why she and so many others put that into the collective. Matthew of Matthew's Messages also reported this date. It might have actually been placed to discredit RESPECTED channels. To throw stones at BC when she's down seems more a reflection of those hurling insults, judgement, negativity. I'm more suspicious of those that rush to discredit her and make vicious, heartless remarks, than I am of the woman herself. Especially now that she is speaking from the heart, and not knowing why it didn't happen.
Growth can happen in times of uncertainty, (like after 9/11), unless it's drowned out by those that can only re-act and generate poison in the thoughtstream. It reminds me of 'fools rush in, where angels fear to tread.' We need to help each other understand in the void, when there is so much disorienting info, especially when someone has gone out on a limb like this.
If we are under psychic attack, we need to avoid simple answers to what is surely a much more complex multi-dimensional reality.
Amen indeed
Old 10-16-2008, 03:39 PM   #46
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Average joe. Completely. But you'll have to look at everyone else who has contacted GFOL. All of those people speaking in a similar tone with a similar message would say to me that they dont all have the same mental condition
Hmmm, I wouldn't be too sure. They don't all have to have the same mental condition, various mental conditions will do the trick.

Think of this, 6 billion people on planet earth, a fair percentage at one time are suffering some form of mental illness, thats a hell of a lot of potential channellers and prophets. Only some of them need to try and "contact" the GFOL, and of course they already know about it due to Blossom, possibly believe it, and suddenly they are channelling the GFOL too. Belief in something is something that is very powerful. Doesn't make the belief right or even real though.

Somebody else posted that perhaps channellers should stop believing what they are channelling as perhaps a defence against disinfo, but surely if the channeller does not believe then they wouldn't be able to open the channel?

I dunno.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:51 PM   #47
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
You have performed a valuable function as you can see the collective has a bit more stretching of their awareness to accommodate any blatant, undeniable contact. Much immaturity and fear still resides in the hearts of many 'so called' awakened ones. It seems ignorance and negativity are no strangers to the 'aware' camps...
I disagree.

Blossom said a ship would arrive. It didn't. Some people were ****** off, some people who didn't believe her prophecy anyway were happy to point out that they didn't believe in the first place and were vilified. I would not call that ignorance and fear in so called awakened ones.

It is also not really obvious that the collective needs to do a bit more stretching to accomodate any undeniable contact, people would have HAD to believe in the undeniable fact if they had showed up, end of story.

And just because people tore into Blossom after the no show (frustration and disappointment from those that believed?) does NOT mean that they are not ready for contact, in fact I think the believers and awakened ones would have generally taken undeniable contact very well.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:53 PM   #48
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Average Joe I was just typing the same thing...

It would be easy, with a little time and research, to set up an account here on avalon and claim that I am a channeler. I bet that I would get a pretty good response and hell who knows maybe I could get a following....

I am just saying, I gurentee that at least one dork ass star wars geek has tried a similar stunt and got away with it.... It would be easy, and probably exciting for somebody with nothing better to do.... Plus their are more than enough crazy people out there who are probably more than willing to try....

Seriously.... GALATIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT... That is some video game s**t if I have ever heard it
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #49
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

The Blossom "event" is really a lesson for those that participated - it's not about ET's at the deepest levels. The ET discussion and debate is merely the catalyst. Some will choose to discuss this at the surface level (The evidence of ET's yes or no) and others may look for the deeper meaning. It's a personal choice and both perspectives are really just part of the process.

You attracted this and put your focus on this topic out of your desire to explore and define your personal truth about who and what we really are - and what our future is about. That's very normal.

You are tracking this, sifting through the many perspectives and posting - because at your deepest levels you are seeking to define your own truths - and in doing this you are expanding.

I wrote in detail about this on another thread (Lightworkers United 10-13) and some attacked me for that perspective - and thats ok - we all come from our own truths.

This final video is the "turning page" of the event that intended to do exactly what it did - it made you all examine and in many cases expand your beliefs and truths.

Last edited by MyShadow; 10-16-2008 at 04:16 PM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #50
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

The channel is already open. And the channeller not being conscious of the laws of polarity is not capable to open or close the channel at will.

Proof of that is that the channeller is at the mercy of the entity for answers. If the entity refuses to answer, it does not mean the channel is closed, it means that the channeller is being denied access to the communication.

Technically, every person is a channeller. From the moment a person is capable of thinking, that person is involved in a one way communication system. Thoughts are not material. But they are perceived at the material level as they electrify the brain and connect to various registers of cellular consciousness, triggering fears, emotions, and all kinds of other perceptions that are interpreted psychologically.

Channelling allows the channeller to communicate in a two way system because the subjective form is replaced with the objective form. When you speak to someone, you use the 'you', not the 'I'. It is the same difference between thoughts and channelling. The energy is received as a 'I' or as a 'you'.

But all channelled communication, without a single exception, is transported by astral forms. A mental communication destroys all polarity in the mind with time. On the contrary, astral communications augment the polarity in the mind. And the polarity is supported by the need to believe to acquire a form of truth, and such a form of truth, when it is disseminated in the world, if it is effective in polarizing more minds, become a form of ideology.

Polarity in the mind is the exact process that was referred to in ancient texts as the fruit of the tree of science of good and evil. It is the conditioning of the mind to the laws of polarity, truths and lies, good and evil, black and white.

The spiritual being a polarity of reality, seeks truth and good. But because of this condition fails to see that both truth and good are polarities of the energy that also contains lies and evil. Because of this, they become captive by the polarity that instantly becomes a lie. Not a lie in the judeo-christian sense but a lie based on the reduction of reality, a reduction on information, that prevents the synthesis of reality.

People are prisoners of a truth until they change civilization at which time they realize that what they had thought as a truth was really stupid. But adhering to a new truth is only as good as the ancient truths but for the fact that they are adapted to a new need for experience.

The need to believe proceeds from the polarity of the mind that is therefore divided against itself. This polarity is strongly reinforced by emotional values of the memory of the experience which itself is an extreme conditioning that totally wraps human consciousness.

Believe what? Believe whom?

All channelled information is dangerous in the measure that the people affected by it are further polarized in their mind, that they are influenced. To be influenced, the polarity of the channelled material must conform to the polarized truths of the mind, making it feel good about the message. Likewise, reversed polarity will bring about a sense of great evil and danger. But danger against what? Against the truths? What truths? Who says?

And those people whose truths are not of the same polarity level as those messages will dismiss the message and look for another truth, look for another message that is conform to their beliefs.

Not believing is starting to become intelligent. It is the beginning of independence of mind. And in protecting himself, the channeller automatically protects other people from attacks. Instead of promoting his truths that in reality are part of the dominion of polarized energies over his mind and affecting like minded people, the channeller confronts the origin of the messages, like he would anybody that would come to him in the material world and tell him stories.

The Earth is still in quarantine. Since it is still in quarantine, it means that the messages of today are still part of the same energies that have accompanied man in devolution, those same energies that have polarized the mind into ideologies, into division, into wars and into experiences.

The search for truth, like all searches, stems from the absence of reality. Like the search for happiness stems from the lack of happiness. You don't search for something you have. The doberman does not seek to be badass, it is badass already. The search for light proceeds from the same principle. And then you get an entity that connects to a channeller and says 'I am from light'. What the hell is that supposed to mean.

What is light. What is behind light. Is it true that he comes from light? Are there different lights? Is there even light from where he is communicating? Who will validate this? For what we know, he could be stuck in a coke bottle behind a tree in the astral.

People are mesmerized with the concept of light. Because light to them is a concept, not a reality. They fear the dark because they are in the dark. Otherwise, they would not be seeking light. And when you are in the dark, how can you project light? If light is coming to you, why would you be seeking light still? This is the result of spiritualized intelligence that reflect a polarity of the mental condition. And it is in the destruction of the polarity that the veil of half truths can be lifted as all forms of beliefs are put to death to give birth to the reality that precedes polarity.

People constantly say that they are creators. Yet, they speak of polarized truths that is part of created realms. To create, the mind must have busted all values associated with the polarity of the mind. Energy that creates is not divided against itself, but it can create division if it is useful in the elaboration of schemes necessary for certain evolutionary patterns. Yet, there cannot be creation within polarity, because polarity is already a fragmented condition of the fundamental energy.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote