Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 03:54 PM   #51
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Stay centered

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractvisions View Post
Very good point Bill!

Fighting and arguing are the things we need to avoid.
If you try to settle things using these, it's like shooting yourself in the foot.

A few years ago, as I began to "awaken", my wife at the time was totally against every topic I was looking into, because it scared her!
I taught myself Remote Viewing, dowsing and Reiki.

At first she thought it was "cool" that I could read her mind, or tell exactly where she was when she called from her cell phone.

Things changed when I was able to get rid of our Pastor's head ache! Within about six month, I had beed banished from the church and my wife was telling me that she wanted a divorce.

A week after I moved out of the house, I found out that my wife's boss had moved in, with her being 30, and the boss being 69. Shortly after this, I was laid off, due to a lack of incoming work. (Automotive-related.)

Thus began my Dark Night of The Soul; I lost my wife, my home, my job and now I see my two sons only one day a week.

Going through this, I have learned to stay centered; No matter what the circumstance, I still find joy!

I "see" my ex-wife's husband dying from a heart-atack in the up-coming year.
I plan on sticking around to teach her a few things, as everything comes down. My motives are not because of "I told you so", but because I figure if it weren't for the divorce, I would not have learned what I have.
Once an individual wakes up, the cosmos will often conspire to put him in the right place.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #52
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just been told not very nicely by husband to stop reading this stuff.

It used to be more of an issue, but now my husband relies on the information I have. He will ask "okay, what is really going on" so I tell him that Cheney/Bush are trying to start WWIII by encouraging Georgia....etc. I told him a year ago that the economy was going to collapse, and we were able to sell some property we had ahead of the bust.

Sounds like your husband is just afraid of the unknown, I think we all are to an extent. But I would rather be informed...
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:10 PM   #53
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just been told not very nicely by husband to stop reading this stuff.

The only way we can change others is by changing ourselves. Once we begin to move differently in our relationships, the other parties have to move differently also, because the 'triggering change' has already occurred. People who think that ridiculing someone who has truly awakened will make that awakening go away just make me laugh! They are the proverbial 'day late and a dollar short', and are espousing a position (YOU are the one who must stop what you're doing, etc.) that is completely ineffective when it comes to changing anything in a meaningful way.

When talking with my folks a year or two back about an experience I had with a couple of crop circles showing up in response to meditation on certain symbols, my mother rather snidely said to me 'Just make sure those little green men don't come down and take you away, now.'

I replied, 'No problem, Mom. I've already asked the Skypeople for political asylum for just about everybody on the planet, so if I go anywhere, you'll be coming right along with me.'

She had no comeback to this, needless to say...

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #54
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Tigress View Post
The only way we can change others is by changing ourselves. Once we begin to move differently in our relationships, the other parties have to move differently also, because the 'triggering change' has already occurred. People who think that ridiculing someone who has truly awakened will make that awakening go away just make me laugh! They are the proverbial 'day late and a dollar short', and are espousing a position (YOU are the one who must stop what you're doing, etc.) that is completely ineffective when it comes to changing anything in a meaningful way.

You make an excelent point there. To often i see people complaining about how other people are living their lives whilst seeming oblivious that they too posess the same traits that they seem to despise in others. Its become apparent to me now that people dislike in others what they dislike in themselves. Yet they refuse to aknowledge their own imperfections.

I want to talk about Jesus for a moment, even if we use him as a hypothetical fictional charactor.

- Jesus had quite a large following of people. He didnt use violence or oppresion to achieve this, he done it by taking the initiative and practicing what he preached. He used himself as an example of what a person can achieve by walking the sometimes trecherous righteous path and as a result he influenced a large audience everywhere we went.

He is an excelent example of how one man can influence thousands by simply practising what he preaches. Even to this day the stories of Jesus still influence many people.

I'm sorry if my spelling is not too great but im a spellcheck whore when it comes to forums and im finding myself lost without it.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #55
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
My husband of over 30 years just came in (Mr Practical and down to earth man), and told me, 'you still reading that Avalon .....? He went on to say "What I am worried about is what other wierd ......" your are going to get into now." - Mr Enlightenment
Dear Tuza

I go through this with family, friends, EX-girlfriends.
There isn't one person I can talk to about this stuff other than here.
For 4-5 years now I have been researching religions, philosophies, and the PARA-normal and no one is buying it around me.
Everyone who is not into this stuff is just simply not into it. Keep yourself happy. Continue to do the things that make you both happy together. This isn't one of them.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:09 PM   #56
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTony View Post
Keep yourself happy.
Wise words, Doctor Tony -- Keep yourself happy !!!

another person can NOT make us happy,
they, can only make us happier

if they do NOT succeed at that,
they are easily replaceable !!!

best part is, you will always be HAPPY !!!

no matter what occurs

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:52 PM   #57
izz
Banned

Quote:
My husband of over 30 years just came in (Mr Practical and down to earth man), and told me, 'you still reading that Avalon .....? He went on to say "What I am worried about is what other wierd ......" your are going to get into now." - Mr Enlightenment
i understand what he means it can be very dark all this conspiracy stuff ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:53 PM   #58
izz
Banned

Default Re: Stay centered

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Once an individual wakes up, the cosmos will often conspire to put him in the right place.

how do you define awake ?
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:23 AM   #59
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

All wake up calls come at different times.Some people get theirs and choose to hang up.
You can't feel the light with your head up your ***.
Hindsight is 20/20 with your head up your ***.

I came up with that all by myself.Aern't you proud of me?
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:52 PM   #60
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Smile Re: Just been told not very nicely by husband to stop reading this stuff.

It has been good reading all of the information exchanges here, from forum members who have such diverse situations and how they have either handled their situation or are handling the situation one small bite at a time.

The hardest part appears to be having a partner who refuses to accept anything that they cannot see-touch-taste-smell etc for themselves, and are not open to the concept of other possibilities that have not yet been "scientifically proven" or "officially" let be known to the masses.

Sometimes i think to myself it's good not having a partner because i don't have to waste my energies convincing them of our own known yet unknown feelings, thoughts and "gained knowledge", and yet the other side of the coin comes up to rear its ugly head, and you wish that at least you did have some-one close to share the communication with - provided that they are "open" to dialogue and have a reasonable arguement in the discussion.

Susan, the eXchanger, had it somewhat right in saying :-
"another person can NOT make us happy, they can only make us happier"
The ideal being really is to SHARE happiness, but ultimately you are responsible for your own happiness as no-one can control that for us, just as we are not controlled by anybody else, we are in charge of our own destiny.

Those we meet along our destined path can guide us to our own ideals, they can point a way forward, but it is up to each of us as to which path we do take, and the whole of life is really one long learning experience.
We will make mistakes along the way, we will learn from them, but we must also listen with all our senses and to listen to the mistakes others have made along the journey - as one wise person said, learn also from the mistakes of others as we will never live long enough to make them all ourselves...........

Be happy,

Tez
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:46 PM   #61
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:45 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:16 PM   #62
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Sounds like your Husband knows what hes talking about ..
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #63
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

my wife (22 yrs) constantly challenges my thoughts and investigations, it helps keep me grounded and realistic. she has also opened herself to a lot of stuff these past years and showed me how "nuts" certain theories are. Its healthy and works - hope it will for everyone encountering spouse challenges
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #64
purplesage
Avalon Senior Member

baby steps . . . that's the only way. do you remember your 1st reaction when learning all this? even now, i sometimes get overwhelmed by all of this. i've learned from experience, when talking with friends & family, to drop bread crumbs, & those who are ready will ask for more.
my hubby also, just last nite, looked over my shoulder (while i was on this site) & muttered 'computerhead. . .' at least he agrees with the basics of the situation & we're working together. we definitely have our differences about some things, but we have learned over the years to compliment our strengths/weaknesses, rather than get bogged down in conflict. i always knew we'd grow old together (from the moment i met him).
purplesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #65
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Seems i'm going through the same probs as many on here, my husband of 37 years feels threatened !!! i know because i'm on the Avalon site all the time.

he says ; "Hey love you look tired why don't you get off that lap top!" lol!!
I say; "You get on and watch the tv love!"
I'm quite happy here thanks!
Bought a lap top because he moaned i was in the spare room on the old computor all the time, seems now i'm in the tv room it's still not good enough!

He has never been computor literate, not interested one bit, to much thinking to do lol!!
Still i can hear you say "Well your still with him them?"
Yeah we kind of rub along okay.

Although he doesn't share the pc he does get the info i'm relaying to him, sometimes i feel like screaming research for yourself!!
I'm on a journey of enlightment, not sure about my husband he seems to be dragging his heels, don't know if he will be with me when the big leap happens i will be doing that alone.

My kids probably think i'm crazy, but since some of this stuff is now actually happening, (financial situation etc) they are beginning to see things for themselves.

I would never take notice of my husband i have my own will and if he doesn't like it then that's too bad.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:50 PM   #66
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
30 years, that is quite honorable indeed. Keep the peace. We grew up with the threat of
atomic war. Now we KNOW we face a threat from other outside and extraterrestrial
sources. Or, is it salvation? I think it is worth checking out at least. As the MAN of the
house is your butt in the noose if you don't. Protect your wife, help her understand why all
of this is happening today.
Amen brother.

I found out yesterday that a dear friend I lost touch with last year and whom i had been frantically searching for again had just decided to fall and fail.

She had allegedly decided to allow her husbands needs come first whom has taken control of her life. She decided this after many years struggling in front of me promising to leave him while she could. Finally after being given a court ordered restraining order because one day he decided to threated her while cleaning one of his guns, she has become a "shell of the person she was". She chose to -get this- survive as a human. If I felt this had been any better currently, I would have already gotten my very resourceful partner having lots of Government training, etc. to have someone find her and bring her here somehow. I was told to let her go, that she has made a choice that now will not be stopped.

She is a mother of two amazing young daughters (wise and magical), used to sell beautiful hand made native Indian jewelry to which people readily bought daily; had forfeited by closing down her ten year psychic business and began to use more than alcohol to escape the torture of allowing him remain as the "father of her own beloved". Sad that she never found the grounding for seeing this differently.

All this surrender for someone else. What, in the name of sovereignty and self love can be this important to discover??
how to fail?
IT was then reported by good source that she had survived more than one attempt to end her life by poisoning from her own husband who has struggled to manage a 300,000 dollar a year salary while high functioning as an alcoholic (which was what I witnessed last year). I was further told not to contact her as she had actually decided to fork all her dreams over into the trash simply to survive the control that she fears will affect her friends and family too and now she isolates further. She is lost deeper in drugs than casual wine drinking.

My point here is not tragedy for survival......over what some one even sacred to us talks us into believing. It IS a shared reality.....because this is implicated; it is rather the following;

HOW MANY OF US do not REALIZE the POINT OF sacred partnering leading to devotions of creative output such as children and experiential joy? Partnering as sacred is honored in heart and mind if it acts to FACILITATE whom we are.
Sovereignty? who knows of this in most marriages?

Even if my own partner is absolutely opposite in the language of what is spiritually sacred to him yet we honor each others dreams and encourage one another even if we personally disagree with How it is that is full.
I have suffered the I want him my way syndrome long enough to realize that I am just whom I am wanting to travel very differently from what he wants.
perhaps this is the level facilitation that must be learned now to set our partners free into self love and unconditional love known.

THE RIGHT THINGS FOR OURSELVES....Isn't this about communing with our own inner Self that we truly long to commune with from moment to moment more than with any other?

-never sell out this good cause called marriage by trading out for the other's fear story or otherwise seeming re-fashioned reality for any price. the cost for returning is hell lived.
peace

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-17-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:56 PM   #67
Seven
Avalon Senior Member

My partner doesn't even know what this forum is all about ... he only knows it's in english (because i sometimes ask him to transelate)

As for my spiritual path ... he notices the difference in me ... in a good way

I just plant "seeds" overhere, and it's up to him to let them grow ... I believe he'l adapt quickly when times change
Untill then, i do the "groundwork"

And ofcourse i don't let al this affect our personal live, by spending to much time here ...
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #68
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I am blessed enough to have a partner/husband/soulmate who is not only a step or two within my spiritual path at any given time (we take turns being in the front or rear) but he's also an Avalon member.

We usually don't even have to talk. We just use voice coms as a back up.

It takes WORK though. We have been BRUTALLY painfully honest with each other from the get go.

It is soooo worth it.

In love and light,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #69
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
I am blessed enough to have a partner/husband/soulmate who is not only a step or two within my spiritual path at any given time (we take turns being in the front or rear) but he's also an Avalon member.

We usually don't even have to talk. We just use voice coms as a back up.

It takes WORK though. We have been BRUTALLY painfully honest with each other from the get go.

It is soooo worth it.

In love and light,
C

agree...me too.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #70
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Tuza,
maybe let him know that this is important and fulfilling to you and if you were to give it up, you might not be as nice around the house!! LOL
I'm sure he respects your interests and the more you are happy with what you do, the happier he is.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:59 PM   #71
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Tuza;
30 yrs huh? I am 23 years married to Mrs Doesn't Get IT - the bookeepper.

Ours is a symbiotic relationship. I pretened keeping the bills paid is important, she pretends not to mind all the nutty tuff I carry around in my brain; that it isn't half as scary as it sounds.

What I don't do is force any of it on her "just for effect". That kind of confrontation just never leads anywhere usefull anyway.

Now, she deals in things financial all day for a living, so I did pick up some credibility by telling her several weeks beforehand to move our accounts before our bank went under. She did. It did. It also told me that part of her resistance is plain ol' denial. She knows things are coming apart, she just doesn't like it.

Besides, the notion you're going to "grab someone by the ears, and acquaint them with reality" does seem kind of silly. i mean what is it you're selling, but one snapshot of an ever-changing total picture, anyway?

Deep breatrhs, patience and trust.you know, the usual tricks

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:45 AM   #72
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

If you have someone to be with you through the journey of life, you should embrace it. Conflict is inevitable but it can be resolved and relationships can be strengthened, but only if both parties are willing to work for it.

Others are not as fortunate and struggle everyday. I know I do.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:42 AM   #73
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

u lot are so loverly , the door to my heart has flown open ,you are all invited in , love untill you burst .............................. rhythmmmmmm.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #74
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

you lot are so loverly . my heart has burst open , you are all invited in even your hubby . love untill you burst . or laugh you little sokis off .. rhythmmmm ,xx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #75
AndrejPechonkin
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Tuza,

There is always room for finding a solution. What really matters is to be aware of your own system of values and your goals. If your husband does not seem to fully share YOUR values, there are in principle two opposing reactions on your behalf: 1) to try and make him understand your values, then (if he chooses) try accepting them - thus you LIFT/RAISE him to YOUR LEVEL - so that you both are TOGETHER on this level of consciousness; 2) to let him DECIDE ON HIS OWN whether he is ready to share your values. This option may be very sour as it may lead to separation.

In any case, it's always worth trying the first option. And unconditoinal love is the answer.

Andrej
AndrejPechonkin is offline   Reply With Quote