Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #26
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Farewell my dear Avalon friends

brinty my friend ... whenever you cross my field i find to have a smile on my face ... you just have that effect on us all ...

your energy will be missed here ... your shoes cannot be filled by another like you as you are a one of a kind ... your truth ... your wisdom and your humor have created genuine and unique footprints in avalon ... always will you and what you have brought to us be cherished and remembered ...

i for one will never forget what we shared in the lounge ... together ...
what do they say ... what happens under the tables in the avalon lounge ... STAYS under those tables ... and will remain there as they will in my heart ...

and the fruity drinks ... you have taught me well how to navigate those umbrellas so as not to puncture the sensitive nose area ...

gentle be your days of travelling your new adventure ... i know one day our paths will cross once more ... soul family never really say goodbye ... they say farewell for now ... until we meet again ...

thank you brinty for being you ... thank you for teaching me more about me ...

continue spinning that wheel every valentine's with elaine ... woo hoo ... always an adventure ...

don't be shy my friend ... poke your head in and see what we're up to every once in a while ... for we will always be thinking of you ...

love to you ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Well, Brinty... we'll sure miss you...

Thank you for your wisdom, your jokes, your presence here...

Wish you all the Best in your new journey. We'll be here for you.

With Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #28
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings Brinty...

Although We haven't had much time to get to know one another properly, I have already worked out that you're a very highly respected Avalonian and i'm truely saddened to hear you'll be leaving (Hopefully not for good).

I wish you well, in whatever you do. And Hope your path continues to be a True and Steady one.

Blessings to you Brinty...

and

Love and Light to ALL, Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 PM   #29
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

My dear, dear Avalonian friends, the warmth and sincerity of your messages have brought me to tears, and have given me pause for thought.

I've had a sense of change in some realm of which I'm not too sure about. Things have been happening which are a bit confusing to me at this time. I confess to having faltered a bit in the direction I was heading and for a moment there I felt a bit lost.

When things are clear in my mind again, I will seriously consider my options for the future path I intend to follow.

I don't feel the change is affecting everyone - maybe it's a personal message just for myself.

I will certainly let you all know my final decision.

Love and peace to you all.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:59 PM   #30
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Farewell my dear Avalon friends

Brinty how can even think of leaving ? where are you going to go too get this many ppl who know whats happening to you in one place ? how are you even going to get an audiance who will listen to your jokes and sometimes laugh, lol.

If you leave we will all miss you, blessings love and light my friend
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:26 AM   #31
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Farewell my dear Avalon friends

Thank you Brian,

You have been a wonderful friend.

We have shared many laughs here and you have taught me many interesting things. Your sense of humour reminds me that there is good in the world, and nice people with big hearts out there.

Meeting you and Elaine in magical Maleny for the 2012 talk was wonderful and thank you both for your friendship and extension of hospitality.

You are a wise man, Ill always be your mate, wherever we are in the universe and we may meet again some place.

Kindest Regards,

luminari
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:38 AM   #32
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Farewell my dear Avalon friends

brinty ... times now are indeed confusing to many ... perhaps partly because time is flying out the door ... takes some adjusting ... some things no longer feel familiar ... and others there is a knowing but uncertainty where to plant our feet ...

what we sometimes think is ... turns out it isn't ... what we sometimes believe to be concrete ... turns out to be uncertain ...

only thing to do is go with the flow ... trust to follow your heart ... and you always do ...

all is well ... exactly as it should be ...

and you are always loved ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:04 AM   #33
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I whispered a prayer.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:28 AM   #34
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
My dear, dear Avalonian friends, the warmth and sincerity of your messages have brought me to tears, and have given me pause for thought.

I've had a sense of change in some realm of which I'm not too sure about. Things have been happening which are a bit confusing to me at this time. I confess to having faltered a bit in the direction I was heading and for a moment there I felt a bit lost.

When things are clear in my mind again, I will seriously consider my options for the future path I intend to follow.

I don't feel the change is affecting everyone - maybe it's a personal message just for myself.

I will certainly let you all know my final decision.

Love and peace to you all.
YEA!!!!!does that mean you may not be leaving now ?????
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:47 AM   #35
Luminous
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Brinty,
I don't know you well (I'm a new old bat on the block), but i always keep an eye out for your jokes and wonderful compassion. I send your jokes to my friends. You see, you give smiles to people you don't even know exist.

Confusion is just the foliage along the road these days. I'm there with you most of the time. But whatever you decide, wherever you go, you are most definitely not alone.

We'll miss you if you go, and we'll all be delighted if you choose to stay. We honor whatever your decision is... but we'll all be right behind you in any case.

Safe and joyful journey to you, you wonderful soul.

Peace and love.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:54 AM   #36
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
YEA!!!!!does that mean you may not be leaving now ?????
Dear rhythm, I'm working on clarifying my mind as to what path to follow. At the moment there are at least three directions I can go in.

1. Stay involved with Avalon.
2. Write the book I'd had the concept of some years ago.
3. Lay 52 square meters of ceramic floor tiles.

The last one HAS to be done. The second one might not get done. While the first one has been the reason the other two haven't been started yet.

Elaine will be heading back to NZ for a couple of weeks in early June to meet up with friends and relatives when she attends her parents' 70th wedding anniversary and this will give me a chance to start laying the tiles when and as I like. This could be 2 o'clock in the morning or any time of the day.

So, until that time, Avalon will be on the back burner - the fire isn't completely out.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:58 AM   #37
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dear rhythm, I'm working on clarifying my mind as to what path to follow. At the moment there are at least three directions I can go in.

The last one HAS to be done. The second one might not get done. While the first one has been the reason the other two haven't been started yet.

Elaine will be heading back to NZ for a couple of weeks in early June to meet up with friends and relatives when she attends her parents' 70th wedding anniversary and this will give me a chance to start laying the tiles when and as I like. This could be 2 o'clock in the morning or any time of the day.

So, until that time, Avalon will be on the back burner - the fire isn't completely out.
Dea brinty i respect your decision what ever it is , just like to see you around at least some of the time , i will be happy to share you out
Old 05-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #38
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
At the moment there are at least three directions I can go in.

3. Lay 52 square meters of ceramic floor tiles
Why not:

1. Lay 52 square meters of ceramic floor tiles
2. Write the book I'd had the concept of some years ago
AND stay involved with Avalon.

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #39
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Why not:

2. Write the book I'd had the concept of some years ago
AND stay involved with Avalon.

malletzky
Nice, how about:

2. Write the book I'd had the concept of some years ago AND serialize it on Avalon

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #40
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Nice, how about:

2. Write the book I'd had the concept of some years ago AND serialize it on Avalon

A..
Holy smoke! Talk about deja vu! Ten years ago I was active on another world wide forum and got roped into writing a segment about (of all things) a traveling hedgehog. It had been started by one member and passed on to others to add a weekly paragraph or two. I became involved and the paragraph expanded into a full page. Finally, I ended up writing a daily page or more and that was when I got the idea to write a book for children.

The idea is still bubbling away in the back of my mind. It could happen - just wait for things to settle down - like 52 square whatsits of tiles.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #41
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Nice, how about:

A..

LOVERLY IDEA INDEED
Old 05-28-2009, 10:46 PM   #42
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Brinty all you need is time and some good time management, I work fulltime and go on several Avalon type sites just finished fitting a new Kitchen and a loft conversion ,with no help from anybody .It took me about 6 weeks to complete it and about 3yrs to finish the Loft which was a big project and I'm no spring chicken . So maybe you could look at that , just don't want you to leave brinty dood .
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #43
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post
Brinty all you need is time and some good time management, I work fulltime and go on several Avalon type sites just finished fitting a new Kitchen and a loft conversion ,with no help from anybody .It took me about 6 weeks to complete it and about 3yrs to finish the Loft which was a big project and I'm no spring chicken . So maybe you could look at that , just don't want you to leave brinty dood .
Believe me scanner, I'm working on it. Organizing priorities is first on the list.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:37 AM   #44
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Farewell my dear Avalon friends

We all must stay in contact> for as long as possible

Never say goodbye Brinty

You can't do that!
Were all connected here> like it or not <>

Gi
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:21 AM   #45
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Brinty,

Until we meet again...

I know you love the ladies...

Here's one last video dedicated to you.

Julia Naidenko - Semi Finals 1 - Belly Dancer - Britain's Got Talent 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl094...eature=related

Wishing you Health and Prosperity Always,

PaL
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:57 AM   #46
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings Brinty,

Until we meet again...

I know you love the ladies...

Here's one last video dedicated to you.

Julia Naidenko - Semi Finals 1 - Belly Dancer - Britain's Got Talent 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl094...eature=related

Wishing you Health and Prosperity Always,

PaL
I had to take a blood pressure pill after watching that PaL - my breath was coming in short pants.

I'll have to lie down now. Oh if only I was 50 years younger.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:19 AM   #47
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey I know!, you could fly me over there and I'll paint the entire interior and exterior of your house, and I'll help you with the tiles! No charge! Of course you pay for the plane ticket and feed me, LOL, and I can eat! HaHa
Oh and I've been a professional painter for 16 years!
Of course I'm just kidding around because I need to stay here and keep trying to find a JOB!, which is becoming impossible, LOL

Last edited by Dantheman62; 05-29-2009 at 03:49 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:33 AM   #48
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Brinty,

We haven't gotten to know each other, but I know you'd be terribly missed here if you left. Whatever you decide, I wish you well!

Hugs,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:03 AM   #49
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Hey I know!, you could fly me over there and I'll paint the entire interior and exterior of your house, and I'll help you with the tiles! No charge! Of course you pay for the plane ticket and feed me, LOL, and I can eat! HaHa
Oh and I've been a professional painter for 16 years!
Of course I'm just kidding around because I need to stay here and keep trying to find a JOB!, which is becoming impossible, LOL
Thanks for the thought Dan, I'll keep it in mind when we decide to paint the house.

Here are a few ideas on making money . . . .

1. Advertise as follows, "Steel coat hangers only 20c each plus postage." When you get an order, send them a 50mm nail.

2. Advertise as follows, "Learn how to make money - results guaranteed." When you get a contact, reply with, "Place an advertisement like I did."

3. This one requires a bit more work . . . Obtain a dud light bulb, then dressed in appropriate garb, call on homes and tell them you are from the electricity department and will do a free light and plug inspection. When you are alone, replace a good light bulb with your dud one. Clean the one you took out, tell the owner that you've discovered a dud light bulb and can replace it for 50c. When the offer is accepted, remove the dud, put it in your pocket along with the 50c, put back their original bulb and carry on to the next house where you repeat the procedure.

4. This one is at least almost honest . . . Prepare yourself a small case with your "tools of trade" which are a small screwdriver, a small crescent wrench, a half inch paintbrush and a small tin of grease. Oh, and don't forget a rag. Call on homes and say that for $1 you will inspect their vacuum cleaner if it is one of the older models that are no longer being serviced, and you guarantee that it will suck better after you've finished. Old vacuum cleaners have a felt filter between the bag and the motor and with the dust cleaned out of it, the cleaner will have much improved suction.

Good luck Dan.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:18 AM   #50
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HaHa great! now I have something to fall back on! LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote