Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #51
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Weird happenings in my mind

Why are some people "aware" and others not?

Energy is what it is all about. Not the sort of energy required to run up several flights of stairs. But an energy not unlike electrical energy. Picture the following . . . .

We live on a world with a magnetic field. Think of the collective unconscious, or genetic mind as another source of electrical energy. As individuals come to experience short bursts of energy from this source, they become curious to find what it is that is interacting with them.

Each of us has a magnetic polarity - simply put, it is either positive or negative to a greater or lesser extent. Like any piece of magnetized iron, this polarity can be reversed instantly by the application of a strong electrical force. It can also be reversed in a slower manner by repeated applications of a less powerful electric force.

A person with a positive polarity will become aware of the "truth" much sooner than someone with negative polarity. Those with a strong negative polarity will either never become aware or they may become aware by, for argument's sake, seeing, or experiencing something that is beyond their power to comprehend.

Sadly, in some cases, these people may "lose the plot" and go mad. Others will, after trying to deny the event, slowly come around to accepting that there is something "out there" that is unknown to science. Others who are only slightly of negative polarity will eventually come to realize the truth when trusted friends talk openly about the wonders they know of.

The more and more that people become aware, the greater the collective polarity will strengthen. This collective polarity will become so strong that it will absorb and negate any negative polarity that comes within reach.

There will come a time when we will all "know the truth" and we and the world will be truly free and abounding with love and light.

This time will not be too far off if we all think positive thoughts and ignore all the negative **** that is being spread around by the doom and gloomers. Love and light is ours by right. We can have it sooner rather than later if we work together to conquer the negative aspects around us.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #52
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post

Energy is what it is all about. Not the sort of energy required to run up several flights of stairs. But an energy not unlike electrical energy. Picture the following . . . .

We live on a world with a magnetic field. Think of the collective unconscious, or genetic mind as another source of electrical energy. As individuals come to experience short bursts of energy from this source, they become curious to find what it is that is interacting with them.

Each of us has a magnetic polarity - simply put, it is either positive or negative to a greater or lesser extent. Like any piece of magnetized iron, this polarity can be reversed instantly by the application of a strong electrical force. It can also be reversed in a slower manner by repeated applications of a less powerful electric force.

A person with a positive polarity will become aware of the "truth" much sooner than someone with negative polarity. Those with a strong negative polarity will either never become aware or they may become aware by, for argument's sake, seeing, or experiencing something that is beyond their power to comprehend.

Sadly, in some cases, these people may "lose the plot" and go mad. Others will, after trying to deny the event, slowly come around to accepting that there is something "out there" that is unknown to science. Others who are only slightly of negative polarity will eventually come to realize the truth when trusted friends talk openly about the wonders they know of.

The more and more that people become aware, the greater the collective polarity will strengthen. This collective polarity will become so strong that it will absorb and negate any negative polarity that comes within reach.

There will come a time when we will all "know the truth" and we and the world will be truly free and abounding with love and light.

This time will not be too far off if we all think positive thoughts and ignore all the negative **** that is being spread around by the doom and gloomers. Love and light is ours by right. We can have it sooner rather than later if we work together to conquer the negative aspects around us.
Fantastic BRINTY such clarity !!!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #53
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Chronic negative thinking is a denial of reality. Chronic positive thinking is also a denial of reality. Facing reality...and responding responsibly is a good thing. I just wish I could learn to do this. By the way...the 'little ufo's' in my field of vision are not specks of dirt, or floaters. They are like hundreds of little glowing sperm...swimming through my consciousness...which seem to be more visible the harder I concentrate. Must have been caused by looking at all of those magazines. I'm probably very lucky to not be blind.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-09-2009 at 10:24 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #54
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post

Fantastic and exactly what I'm thinking.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #55
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Chronic negative thinking is a denial of reality. Chronic positive thinking is also a denial of reality. Facing reality...and responding responsibly is a good thing. I just wish I could learn to do this.
Ditto
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #56
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
They are like hundreds of little glowing sperm...swimming through my consciousness...which seem to be more visible the harder I concentrate. Must have been caused by looking at all of those magazines. I'm probably very lucky to not be blind.
Or have hairy palms.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:07 PM   #57
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Well, whaddya know, what a beautiful day and I'm feeling much, much better already.

Can't ever go wrong with a sunny day.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote