Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-13-2009, 10:20 AM   #51
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has Avalon been hijacked under the nexus disguise?

Many of us here preach LOVE and even have their signature with the word LOVE!!!

But is this love unconditional? I wouldn't say so! This is why we all react as we react!

http://projectavalon.org/forum/showp...postcount=1223

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #52
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Jnana,

These are words from a very wise man.
I bow in respect for you.
Defending a position or challenging another
to defend his can easily lead to the " I am right
and you are wrong mechanism " .
Humility should always be present in a debate and
the realization that self importance is a relative
thing .
Does the conversation leads to more space for each party
or is it reducing one into a tiny spot.
Does space expand or does it contract ?
Freedom and wisdom I feel are to be found along these lines.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #53
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Should Avalon be renamed nexus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana
There are times when I think I might try to defend a position, but then I wonder if it is really worth the time and effort to put together a well reasoned argument with supporting links. Will it really change anybody's mind? How much does that matter to me? So rather than argue each time I see a post that I don't agree with, I look for times when I can provide information that I feel is sound that will help make murky issues a little bit less so. I also will state a contrarian opinion when I feel the urge, but rarely see much point in arguing such things at length for the reasons I just stated.
Well this sounds apathetic to me, though I don't mean that in a negative way, just that you obviously have more important things to do than spend your time here in intellectual debate over intuitively conceived topics. I rather enjoy it, not that you don't make a decent case for why it's mostly a waste of time. I find that, when it's not a waste of time, it can be a quite valuable tool for stimulating the expansion of my personal paradigm.

Usually, I find this comes more from finding ways to express and clarify my own set of axioms....and that's my point above. There's nothing to be gained, either for the holder of an idea, or their audience, by dropping in an unsubstantiated opinion and leaving it there for their buddies to say "yeah, so cool...me too", while ignoring those who dare to question it. It's non- productive, not expansive, and might as well be church dogma AFAIC. I'm not even talking about the situations involving people who constantly require scientific proof of intuitive faculties...though there are ways to deal with them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Sun toon
I am not sure if you have read the beging page of the thread. But I agree with the title. I have appologiesed for that. Maybe it should have been Is Avalon becoming the Nexus Site? or something of that sort. The reason "the Nexus Brothers" don't reply to anything such as this is because they say "trustme I know and that is the end of story.It seemed as if they didn't like the questions???????? I would know they haven't anwsered.
Yeah, I read the first page, see your re-evaluation of the title, and all. I don't think the provocativeness of the title was a problem, but non-responses and "trust me" attitudes are. In fact, I might go further. The fact that you dropped a verbal and ideological bomb on the Nexus group, and (mostly) they didn't bother to come here and set your ass straight in a major way, makes me question the value of all that meditation in the first place. IMO, this planet needs an major activation of spiritual warriors. I'm not talking about hate and killing, but we're in a struggle for the very survival of the human species and the planet it inhabits. If that's not enough to fire us up...in whatever direction we believe will help, we deserve whatever we're manifesting next by default.

If a large group of people is being encouraged (or seduced) into directing energy on a global scale, it seems to me that all aspects of such alchemy need to be transparent. "Trust me" does not fly in this instance, when IMO all religions in the world are already a part of process of siphoning human energy into...wherever it goes.

This is being discussed in Czymra's syphoning thread but it applies here as well. If there are questions as to the exact nature of what's going on behind a process which has as it's intention the goal of utilizing a million people's energy, questions need answered...NOW, and not played off with "all will be revealed in time".
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:05 PM   #54
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

From what I have seen over the years from every group or individual I have encountered, they are not allowed to directly give us the answers outright.

If we were to be handed everything on a silver platter would we really understand it at it's most intimate level or would we take it for granted like most everything else in life?

Part of growing and advancing as a spiritual being is discovering these truths for yourself. After all we are merely travelers. They may show us the path of least resistance, but they cannot tell us what roadblocks lie ahead or where exactly that path will lead us.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #55
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
From what I have seen over the years from every group or individual I have encountered, they are not allowed to directly give us the answers outright.

If we were to be handed everything on a silver platter would we really understand it at it's most intimate level or would we take it for granted like most everything else in life?

Part of growing and advancing as a spiritual being is discovering these truths for yourself. After all we are merely travelers. They may show us the path of least resistance, but they cannot tell us what roadblocks lie ahead or where exactly that path will lead us.
Yes, I have to learn and understand things for myself. That doesn't mean that a certain someone has to keep any secret. If s/he speaks the words and I'm not ready, I simply won't understand.

My friends (you call them mentors and masters) share all they can put in words. They are seeds in my part of consciousness that grow when times are ready.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:23 PM   #56
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
I have a theory about this. I think that if someone could condense every useful piece of information we might need to navigate the universe down to a couple of paragraphs...or say, a pamphlet, and pass that out to every person on the planet, 90% would be thrown into the next trash bin. 90% of the rest would be taken home, misunderstood and either thrown away or filed in a book, and that last 1% would at least try to figure it out, with maybe 1% of them finding clarity of the vision it contained. Therefore, I have no patience with being told we're not ready for this or that. Anyone who's not ready will not even see it. So lay it on the table and we'll decide. It's not understanding that is the difficult part of the process, it's the integration of that understanding which takes all the time and energy...and you're right, there's no way around that.

Also, this is not an excuse for the Nexus (non)organizers to withhold their intent as to the precise nature of the alchemy involved. Every person who participates is involved in a magical process, as an equal, and needs all information relevant to that task. If not, I suggest sticking with catholic mass...which might be safer.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #57
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Yes, I have to learn and understand things for myself. That doesn't mean that a certain someone has to keep any secret. If s/he speaks the words and I'm not ready, I simply won't understand...
Czymra, my friend, please be asured that this is the right way...Why may you ask?

Well, I've had the same experience 3-4 years ago. The person who guided me thru the whole process did the same thing as Astrwalwalker now...He didn't revealed all his knowledge at once.

He would only gave me a hint or two, which obviously made me curious
and I started my researches. Months and years now of research.

The most important thing is, he also said that if he only tell me all that he knew, the amount of lost energy would not do good for me, but will also hurt him too. For any reason that I still do not understand...

After all, I am very, very thankfull he did as he did. I wouldn't be here without him and his correct guidance.

And obviously, I have reached his level now and have even gone beyond. This is something that he already confirmed.

So I understand your thurst for knowledge, but be patient...it is worth of...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:19 AM   #58
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
sun-toon wrote:
Well this sounds apathetic to me, though I don't mean that in a negative way, just that you obviously have more important things to do than spend your time here in intellectual debate over intuitively conceived topics.
Perhaps it sounds apathetic, and I can see how it could be taken that way, but it's more a matter of not wanting to do this:
I could try to explain the importance of electrogravitics to a revolution in science, or the unimportance of the position of our solar system relative to the galactive equator, or why I think particular dates such as Dec 21, 2012 don't matter, but the heart of the matter is not such things. The heart is.

At the moment it is more important for me to walk the path I've been led to than to justify my decisions to others. Besides, how do you explain a feeling or an urge? I make up reasons that normal people will accept when I have to, but those aren't the real reasons. I've made some major decisions lately based on spiritual guidance (tough to explain, and a bit personal). I have at least one new project I need to get busy on (setting up a local CSETI group). So, yes, I choose to direct my efforts where I think they will do the most good, for reasons I barely understand myself! In fact, there's not much reasoning, in the intellectual sense, to it.

Enjoy your debate. I hope it gets you where you need to go.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:06 PM   #59
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Perhaps it sounds apathetic, and I can see how it could be taken that way, but it's more a matter of not wanting to do this:

I have at least one new project I need to get busy on (setting up a local CSETI group). So, yes, I choose to direct my efforts where I think they will do the most good, for reasons I barely understand myself! In fact, there's not much reasoning, in the intellectual sense, to it.

Enjoy your debate. I hope it gets you where you need to go.
Seriously...I didn't mean it in a negative way, though it's cool that you explained because it verified what I was intuiting.

I should clarify...it's not exactly debate that I'm looking for, though it seems that's what people think. If, instead of debate, instead of people trying to be more right or sell an opinion (and I know I'm perceived like this, but it's not what I'm doing), if we're really searching for answers through both common ground and differences of perception, this type of venue is a very good means of expanding parameters. It's also a great way to enlarge the size of our neighborhoods, because the farther we reach, the less likely we are to find like minded people in our physical realms.

Anyway, all the best to your project. Disclosure is one more matrix busting tool that simply has to happen if we're ever going to make the evolutionary leap that's in front of us.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #60
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi All,

As I start this thread I realize I will receive a lot of flack, but it keeps coming back to so I feel I should say what I have to say. I would also like to state before hand, that agree with world meditation and a lot of the information provided under the nexus headings.

Firstly: There is a small group who joined one after the other, who, under what i can see only have ever contributed under the nexus headings. (in no order of importance, just incase people take this to heart) Alchemkey, Astralwalker, Startreka, Phiedpiper, Perseide, Phireflye and Galaxy girl. This gives me an uneasy feeling as to the intention of people coming on to this site and directing their own personal agenda. Why not just come out at the beginning and make it clear what you wanted to drive through the site?

Some of the original authors were not given credit for their work that was then taken and placed on the thread as new info for the world. This I feel is unfair to people who have taken huge parts of their lives to compile.

There have been threads previously questioning similarly to what I am saying. i.e. The new age movement being used as a puppet and Avalon and its connection to the church of signtologie (excuse spelling).

As I say I agree with a lot of the information and was delighted by the original thread. I have raised my reservations on the world meditation as the grid is controlled by the PTB under the guise of the church and official building.
Has Avalon been hijacked under the nexus disguise? Lawlessline, you have got a good point here. That idea occurred to me weeks ago.

I see an exact parallel of world meditation to long standing church memberships doing worship and prayer every Sunday (or Saturday) morning. Throughout the ages, there have been millions and millions of people, good hearted people, praying and wishing to whatever higher enlightenment of their choice (God, Buddha, Allah). How is meditation any different? I don’t think it is.

Quote:
The nexus thread places Photos with no corresponding text and just the website connected. Is that not Spam??????
What much of it is NOT, is it’s NOT original work, and it’s NOT verifiable research. Plagiarism also comes to my mind.

The question is, why doesn’t he promote his stuff on his own website or develop his own forum?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:33 PM   #61
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I figured some time ago and what happens only confirms that language is absolutely useless for communication.
It's rather a tool to surface one's own inner truth. It sounds harsh... but many a time I think that someone is listening is just reason enough to make the process urgent enough for it to happen.

Sure, sometimes true communication happens.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:55 AM   #62
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Is there ANY ORIGINAL work on this forum? Any original pictures? Original Avatars? If you are going to go down that road you are going to have to include everyone who posts a picture they did not take or make.... or writes ideas gleaned from others work.

The work here I would say falls under the fair use act. Should we ask everyone to open their own website or forum because we do not approve of what they are writing/showing? Obviously the owners of the forum are allowing it and promoting it on their other website.

My question is why do people (generic) care so much who posts what?
yes, my pictures,poems and avatar are all my own work.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:52 AM   #63
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

In light of the latest Camelot post.

Is the message getting through?

TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL MEMBERS and THE PUBLIC
WHO READ HERE ..

While I have direct access to Dr Dan and Dr Marcia,
I will not disturb them at this crucial time.

Dan has told me in the past that ANY INFORMATION regarding the
safety and well being of the denizens of this beautiful planet,
no matter how earthshaking, he will stand on his HONOR and
let us KNOW .

If you have seen the recent image of Dan you will understand the
weight of this responsibility.

ROCK STEADY everyone .. STAY CENTERED, and most of all
be aware of the living breathing sentience of our MOTHER EARTH.

We are in unprecedented times, and of course will occasionally
be experiencing bumps, jolts, and heart fluttering moments .

How we think .. so we make the world.

With this in mind ..Prayers and Meditations for the well being of ALL beings
and safe passage for our Mother Earth contribute in the MOST POSITIVE
fashion to the continuum that we live in.

This kind of action is something that EVERYONE CAN DO in the silences of
our souls ..

LOVE IS THE GLUE OF THE UNIVERSE !!

UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT OUR FLAGSHIP FORUM

EAGLES DISOBEY

http://www.neweaglesforum.proboards107.com/index.cgi

love to you ALL

Nodstar*
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:14 PM   #64
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
How much ORIGINAL work is on this forum? Original pictures? Original Avatars? Signatures? If you are going to go down that road you are going to have to include everyone who posts a picture they did not take or make.... or writes ideas gleaned from others work.

My question is why do people (generic) care so much who posts what?

Kathleen I think there is alot of personal works some in the nexus thread. I thibnk there is alot of side work that has gone into creating this wave for the nexus idea. So on that I must disagree with you. The ideas on the most part are personal and in little points growing in the thread to be a collective understanding. I think what people feel is that there is no real substance to alot of well phrased and conscisely present images and data. This is a personal view point that has developeed in one space and is the only contribution to the forum. That is singular thinking. Something that I would think that all is very familar with, but in other circumstances.

I do agree with what a meditation can do and will eventual do. Just have a slightly different vision of it. No one should be vexed by this idea. It demonstrates a state of individual thinking arriving at a collective conscious. If we arrive through that medium then we will truely have arrived. To be shepherd into position can only lead down a road that we all know too well. May not be tomorrow but eventual it will turn full circle.
What do you think???? I am just airing my feelings, no offense should be taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
In light of the latest Camelot post.

Is the message getting through?

TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL MEMBERS and THE PUBLIC
WHO READ HERE ..

Nodstar*
I keep having the feeling that we are actually on the 4th time line and will see the 1st,2nd and 3rd go past our windows like a station from a train. A train that doesn't stop at these stations. If we can arrive at a state of one collective consciousness via the route explained above, then we will pass through to the 5th time line with minor losses as regard to huge castrohpies. I think some form of flee bath will happen but I think the dog would really let the flees know in advance.

So i think it should only concern the people who feel it matters to their lives. But I don't feel it has any effect on the true course that we are really on.

As said before. Only my thoughts open, and free for investigation and scutiny. Any Ideas????
Old 03-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #65
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Anyone noticing life speeding up? More keeps being packed into less time and we seem always busy these days. However, in the midst of everything I have learned that www.craigslist.com is my friend for finding good stuff cheap. Just bought a new solar shower for half price.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #66
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f23/i...nder-t420.html

According to the above link we are now in the Mayan Ethics period and events will begin to happen faster and faster. What took years to evolve in the past will only take days, gaining momentum until 2012 where we will increase to a rate of great enlightenment.

May be we are starting to see signs now.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:05 PM   #67
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
May be we are starting to see signs now.
Now?
Man life has been speeding up ever since I was born. Hold on tight!