Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-08-2008, 10:21 AM   #101
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I feel Obama is for Real

There is more positive energy in one flower than there is in a thousand years of praying. You have to use the things around you and know the rules of the game to be the most effective.

Life is exactly like chess. The pawns are the 8 senses of perception. The castles the body. The horses the vitality. The bishops the emotions. The king the consious mind and the queen the manifestations of nature.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #102
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Dear Raulduke,

I have no idea who you are, my posts were not referring to you OR Kevin and I have no intention of getting into a childish squabble with you.

Any more of your posts screaming at me to reply to you, when i have no interest in interacting with a nutjob like you, will be reported to the moderators.

Peace.
Who cares if you know me? Do you know anyone here really?

I said you were refering to people like me (who disagree w/ u), and clearly you are. But since you refuse to explain who you were refering to, you force us to guess that it is the people you disagree w/. Feel free to explain who are the worms here whenever you feel like clueing the rest of us in here.

And it is indeed obvious that you were refering to kevin w/ your "worms quaking" bs.

I am not screaming. Just asking. And you refuse to answer.

I tried to converse and progress here, but you are a brick wall.
So I'll remain civil and bid you adieu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
I don't have to show you any courtesy at all because you are a mentally insane person! You are Paranoid and Scizophrenic! Period!

Man, go take your meds or something!

You Psycho!
Wow.

I honestly thought there was a chance that this would be productive, but wow!

What a rant!

I won't be reporting you because I realise this is the sort of juvenile backlash that results from a victim complex, but imo if anyone deserves to be reported for harassment, it is you.

good luck in your blind endeavors.

peace and chicken grease.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:30 AM   #103
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

What is the point of getting angry at each other you have to know how to control yourselves. It's not about individuals.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #104
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Worms of Darkness with Lies and Forked Tongues

Light Brothers and Sisters, Do Eyes See how Worms Slither?

Worms of Darkness in Fear of Unity and Truth's Courage

Light Brothers and Sisters, Beware the Traps of Worms!
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:37 AM   #105
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Why I feel Obama is for Real

Dean you are quite right , I don't know about your avatar?
Your chess analogy is correct !!! Life is a game of moves, often times we loose, get up and start again. Thank God for that otherwise it would have been Game Over a long time ago .
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:42 AM   #106
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Worms and Leeches, Sucking Blood to Live

Acting all Pitiful, Acting the Victim

Light Brothers and Sisters, Open thy Eyes.

Beware the Traps of Worms and Leeches

Use the Fire of Truth to Burn Leeches to Ashes

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

May the Lord have mercy on Leeches and Worms

Amen Amen Amen Peace No Chicken Grease

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-08-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:50 AM   #107
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

I can see this worm thing has become too unbalanced. There is a place you left unguarded. The worms are using the idea of worms against you and preventing the sight of proper perspective.

You know how I know? Because every time some problem comes up, it becomes the worms fault. That's preventing finding the solution.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:07 AM   #108
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Why I feel Obama is for Real

Well if you excuse me I am taking my can of worms out this thread, you guys gave me a good idea for bait, I am going fishing, anybody wants to get the worn out of here and go fishing with me? A big hug to all, see yaa !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #109
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Well if you excuse me I am taking my can of worms out this thread, you guys gave me a good idea for bait, I am going fishing, anybody wants to get the worn out of here and go fishing with me? A big hug to all, see yaa !!!
Fantastic idea Frank.

Good fishing in Puerto Rico I'll bet. Deep sea saltwater fishing is a blast.

This is the last post here for me too
No real conversing going on here anyway.

I'm a fly fisherman though, so I don't even need worms!

big hugs to all indeed!
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:52 AM   #110
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

I like how truthsayer ignores all the information I put forth and remains the same way he is. When will you answer my posts hu?

P.S. No such thing as negativity only perspective and TRUTH. If you can't handle the Truth get out of the kitchen.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #111
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

- (There is more positive energy in one flower than there is in a thousand years of praying.)

Oh really. I guess you haven't read about the many studies demonstrating how prayer heals.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:20 PM   #112
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
If you can't handle the Truth get out of the kitchen.
YOUR truth is not THE truth. It is different from mine, hers, and his. Truth IS a persepective, but it has EVERYTHING to do with your chosen polarity, either positive or negative.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:34 PM   #113
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
YOUR truth is not THE truth. It is different from mine, hers, and his. Truth IS a persepective, but it has EVERYTHING to do with your chosen polarity, either positive or negative.
Right Like I always say: Truth is subjective.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:01 AM   #114
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
I believe its spelled "perspective" and It has nothing to do with polarity that's another "perspective".As an Indigo I see through lies and deception that most of these people are. Once a politician always a politician. Here is another wake up call if my other posts didn't do the trick. Obama's Chief of Staff Emanuel Was Director Of Freddie Mac During the scandal (http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6201900&page=1). Can you say business as usual?
Old 11-09-2008, 02:04 AM   #115
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Right Like I always say: Truth is subjective.
nope. Here is an article to enlighten yourself : http://www.newmediaministries.org/Tr...jective_S.html .
Old 11-09-2008, 02:19 AM   #116
jonah70757

He is real. He is a real threat.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:37 AM   #117
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Jonah,
I just started a new thread on this matter....how are you sure he is a threat? Please read my thread.. How would you run for presidency. I would love for you to hear my persepective.
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:50 AM   #118
Banned

Quote:
nope. Here is an article to enlighten yourself : http://www.newmediaministries.org/Tr...jective_S.html .
Well, I gotta say- good find on that! I guess I was wrong!

That article makes a lot of sense; you can't say that truth is subjective since if that's true then that would be an OBJECTIVE truth.

I hereby retract my statement that "Truth is subjective". As there are undeniably objective truths, though I also believe that your individual truth may not also be mine, as our perspectives are shaped by our indivudal thoughts and experiances.

I stand corrected, thumbs up to you Rebel4Life for setting me straight!
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:56 PM   #119
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I believe its spelled "perspective" and It has nothing to do with polarity that's another "perspective".As an Indigo I see through lies and deception that most of these people are. Once a politician always a politician. Here is another wake up call if my other posts didn't do the trick. Obama's Chief of Staff Emanuel Was Director Of Freddie Mac During the scandal (http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6201900&page=1). Can you say business as usual?

I apologize for the typo. I am usually very accurate with my English, Grammar, and spelling. I did not mean to "throw you off" with my error in this case, but due to the fact that I am usually at work while on the forum, I don't always get the best opportunites to proof my work. At the same time, I realize that you could read the word anyway, so really? The spelling error is quite trivial.

Also, my message wasn't meant wholly in the following context as it seems you have taken it in: "...as it refers to Obama." Sure, its here, in this thread, but really, it works for many more important topics that just this one guy and our opinions about him.

My level for attraction to Obama is minimal. The statement I made goes for ANYTHING. Its an umbrella statement that applies to whatever the heck you put it to. Stop trying to convince me that "he who shall not be named" is the biggest douc** bag in history, because I simply don't give it that much of my energy. A couple topics here and there, but nothing over-the-top.

We need to see the bigger picture here and stop focusing so damn hard on one damn guy, people. Like him or not, we STILL must move forward and live, no matter what him being around means or doesn't mean in our opinions

And I still disagree, by the way. Truths are there, but the are so fully attatched to opinion. Its just like when the SAME crime, comes out on police reports as different for EVERY eye witness....

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-09-2008 at 06:58 PM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote