Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-18-2008, 12:36 AM   #76
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Blossom Goodchild Apologizes on Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
In California I deal with a company that will make Cd's for 1.95 complete with CD(DVD) blank, CD label, Case, Case label and shrink wrap for a minimum order of 100 You do the artwork and content, upload it to their server and 2 days later they are in your mail...

Mailing a CD as they are light is less than a buck average but you simply add shipping and handling fees as all sellers do.

eXchanger posted ebay sales figures... I am still waiting to confirm that...

Apparently she sold 100,000 copies of a guide for 10-20 dollars. If this is true... I am giving up the day job and putting my research to better use
and you know what, when you write this book, I want one...signed please!

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:40 AM   #77
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Blossom Goodchild Apologizes on Youtube

Quote:
DEBATE boy, meaningful DEBATE -- not plain insult !!

that is the purpose of us being here .....
First off, nobody knows the purpose of their experiences. If you did, you wouldn't need to have the experience, because the resulting wisdom would already be apparent.

Next, YOU may be here to debate and that may be what YOU get out of this experience, but that doesn't mean that that is what I'm getting out of it or for that matter putting into this forum.

I have thought more than a few times that I should stop participating in this community because some of the responses I read are so trivial and petty. I think people responding to the dissappointment of the 14th by fabricating stories about hoaxes, marketing and deception are more dissappointing than anything else that has come out of this event. At the same time, the fact the so many people respond in that way is quite indicative of the level of discourse and of thought surrounding the 'alternative information' movement to begin with. Our community is inhibitted by BAD HABITS. Some of these bad habits include projection, blame assignment, not taking responsibility for our own emotions or realizing the fact that our anger and dissappointment is a direct result of our expectation, which each of us is SOLELY responsible for.

So why I do stay at it? Why do I keep comin back? I don't know. Like I said, nobody knows the purpose of a particular experience because every experience, as well as every being, is utterly connected to every other experience. So, in order for me to know the 'why' behind my continued engagement of this forum I would have to know all of the 'whys' for all of my experiences, which are all directly involved in my decision making, even the experiences that will happen in the future.

Rather than trying to answer 'why' I'm here, I spend my time thinking about 'what' impact I would like to have on this community and in 'what' way I would like this experience to influence my own life.

Even more significantly, 'what' impact will I ALLOW this experience to have on my life?

People are still processing Blossom Goodchild's impact on our lives. I'm asking you, I'm really begging you,

DON'T TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS THROUGH THE MECHANISM OF YOUR VALUES AND BELIEFS. THAT WILL NOT WORK. THAT PROCESS IS NO LONGER RELEVANT. THE ONLY PROCESS THAT WILL MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE INVOLVES YOUR CAPACITY TO STAND FACE TO FACE WITH YOUR OWN EMOTIONS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM. CAN YOU CLEARLY IDENTIFY THE SOURCE OF YOUR FEELINGS? CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF STANDING AT THE ROOT OF YOUR EXPERIENCES?

The only barrier keeping any one of us from doing this work is fear. So as you continue to respond to these circumstances, we should all be asking ourselves,

"Am I doing this from a place of Love or from a place of fear?"

Honestly, I often find myself acting and thinking through a cloud of fear. I'm improving in my recognition of that habit and subsequently my focus is shifting to a motivating factor of Love.

I love this place, most if not all of the people I meet here. I recognize that the ones I don't feel connected to are in NO WAY flawed. The barrier is within myself, so I guess staying on here is an opportunity for me to work on that. I hope we are all able to change each other and that we will all ALLOW that change to occur.

Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:47 AM   #78
historycircus

I bet she does!

I know she got excited - when you wake up, that happens. An apology - a "I fuxed up" - is appropriate. "I'm sorry" will lead to "I forgive you."

She should forego all profits from here on out, however, and if she still collects hard-earned-money from here on out, shame on her.

Love and light, space brothers and sisters.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:13 AM   #79
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveling John View Post
I think people responding to the dissappointment of the 14th by fabricating stories about hoaxes, marketing and deception are more dissappointing than anything else that has come out of this event.
Well twisted.....I mean well spun.....I mean well said.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:04 PM   #80
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveling John View Post

DON'T TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS THROUGH THE MECHANISM OF YOUR VALUES AND BELIEFS. THAT WILL NOT WORK. THAT PROCESS IS NO LONGER RELEVANT. THE ONLY PROCESS THAT WILL MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE INVOLVES YOUR CAPACITY TO STAND FACE TO FACE WITH YOUR OWN EMOTIONS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM. CAN YOU CLEARLY IDENTIFY THE SOURCE OF YOUR FEELINGS? CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF STANDING AT THE ROOT OF YOUR EXPERIENCES?
Interesting point.

Standing face to face with your emotions means being centred. It means realizing instantaneously that those emotions are not self but come to the self. Like fears.

If one cannot identify the real source of emotions and rear, he can at least realize that they are energy movements that are not initiated from the self but that invade the self insidiously.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:29 PM   #81
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Arrow Re: Blossom Goodchild Apologizes on Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
A possibility which has occurred to me, is that the PTB are busy planting disinfo for the purposes of setting up "crying wolf" situations.

one of "theirs" could have been feeding Blossom false information, to drive up expectations, so that when the inevitable leaks occurred prior to their supposed mass landing false flag, they would easily throw people off the scent by pointing to Blossoms humiliation.

Dr Deagle could also have been influenced in such a way.

I don't believe this would be beyond their capabilities to pull off.

nice observation MyPlanet2... & also, outside comments...

Blossom Goodchild. Oct. 14, 2008 & Illuminati Deception

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/blos...n16oct08.shtml

P.S. If members are not familiar with the above site then OUR posts can be much more USEFUL on ALL other topics by doing a little research first.

One Stop for EVERYTHING - Remarkable Resource

http://www.educate-yourself.org/

The Dean of this stuff.
NEWER MEMBERS: If you haven't been here then you are just skimming the surface with "comments."

http://jordanmaxwell.com/index.html

On this brilliant site you will come to appreciate that Zorgon and Mr. Lear are actually contributors on this site.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/

Be well!

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 10-18-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:45 AM   #82
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Watching this video is like a vision of the future itself.

I'm seeing a taste of January 2013...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote