Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-16-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

Default President O'bama ,bless his heart.

i hope some have noticed the difference in the character of Obama.as a senator and before that a slum lord's attorney.All during his campaign for president smut was thrown 'to and fro'. His personality and concerns for
all people are a complete flip flop,regardless, of who is behind his presidency.Without going into detail i just know he is not the man he once was.I actually like him,not just because of his ounce of irish blood but because he truly shows 100% integrity.i believe he has a changed soul "literally".i am gratefull that he can deal with world affairs as he does.i see in his eyes his concerns and love.There is something ever so terrific about this man.i believe he will give full disclosure in due time.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:10 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: President O'bama ,bless his heart.

OK, Richie. Bless your heart too. Maybe O'bama can fire some of that new love and concern at his Secretary of Defense ('tween 'is orbs).

blessings all 'round!

no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:11 AM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: President O'bama ,bless his heart.

You see, people unfortunately seem all to easily point a finger at and demonize

other people without realizing that Obama is also being manipulated to a point.

The fact is, there are people behind the scenes who control him. These are

the people you needing to be scrutinized, but they sit back in the dark and pull

the strings while we all focus on the puppets. Do I like Obama I don't know

never met the guy in person, seems cool. One thing my mom always told me

do not hate the guy selling the product, hate the guy who made it.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:24 AM   #4
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
One thing my mom always told me

do not hate the guy selling the product, hate the guy who made it.
Excellent point made by a wise woman. This includes the worst of tyrants. If we were in their shoes, how would we behave? If we carried the loads they do, even considering they put themselves in those positions, how would we bear up?

Now, the thing I really wanted to say is that to see this positive love energy being channeled is better than good, it is indeed divine.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:37 AM   #5
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I try not to judge a person by their cover nor think he is being controlled by someone else. Have I met the man? No. Do I know him? No.

I can only make educated guesses based on what he does while in office. From what I can see, he has not done anything to cause acrimony and vitriol to be heaped at his feet.

The president seems like a good sort, feels like a fine upright fellow too. With his actions regarding Haiti in the last few days, it shows the man knows compassion. It is the compassionate man that gives aid to his fellow that is suffering. It is the compassionate man that gives in times of need. It is the compassionate man who knows that it isn't the color of ones skin, religion or political bent that one gives to help another.

Sure, some people may say the president giving 100 million dollars and sending out our troops is all a gimmick. It is to make him look good.

I would rather the president gave from out country's coffers to another country who needs it more than we do. Why? Because it shows our nation, the people of our nation can give out of compassion and love.

I would say if helping others in times of need because it is the right thing to do also makes him look good then so be it.

It is unfortunate that giving has to be made political.

I give where and when I can because I can. No one is holding a gun to my head and telling me I have to do it. I do it because it is the right thing to do. I do it because it is the good thing to do. I do it because it is the loving and compassionate thing to do.

Give from the heart.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:49 AM   #6
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Excellent point made by a wise woman. This includes the worst of tyrants. If we were in their shoes, how would we behave? If we carried the loads they do, even considering they put themselves in those positions, how would we bear up?

Now, the thing I really wanted to say is that to see this positive love energy being channeled is better than good, it is indeed divine.

Z
Blame the puppet or the master.....I'm just as gullty
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:10 AM   #7
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

sniff sniff... I smell a heavy dose of wilcock in ur post.
hmm.. Questions arise. Why raise (or lower) other humans above yourself or anyone else?
Why is obama singled out when he is no more important then you aside from illusion?
Why not bless every ones heart?
Am I being slightly cynical?
I guess my point is, why waste wonderful energy on corruption? Mass non complaince is the only answer I can see that would change the way things work, but since I don't see this happening anytime soon, one can always start with themselves. Ignore the beast. Adding anger and fear, or hope and good wishes only fuels the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
i hope some have noticed the difference in the character of Obama.as a senator and before that a slum lord's attorney.All during his campaign for president smut was thrown 'to and fro'. His personality and concerns for
all people are a complete flip flop,regardless, of who is behind his presidency.Without going into detail i just know he is not the man he once was.I actually like him,not just because of his ounce of irish blood but because he truly shows 100% integrity.i believe he has a changed soul "literally".i am gratefull that he can deal with world affairs as he does.i see in his eyes his concerns and love.There is something ever so terrific about this man.i believe he will give full disclosure in due time.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:44 AM   #8
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I guess my point is, why waste wonderful energy on corruption? Mass non complaince is the only answer I can see that would change the way things work, but since I don't see this happening anytime soon, one can always start with themselves. Ignore the beast. Adding anger and fear, or hope and good wishes only fuels the fire.
Interesting point. Energy on corruption. Just better to let it go?
Mass non-compliance needs information, i.e. a reason to be non-compliant, so research helps. Besides, energy just is, neither wonderful nor terrible. Governments spend a LOT of money to corrupt people's judgement and democratic processes, at people's expense.

E.g. I would be curious to know what this refers to: “If the American people really knew what we had done, we would be chased down the street and lynched.” — President George H.W.Bush to White House correspondent Sara McClendon, 1992

-AND-

Shouldn't electronic ballots concern people? "But to those who are "shocked" as they watched the election night numbers mysteriously slip away amidst controversy; those who are struggling to understand "what happened", let this cold realization serve as bracing edification."
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...election.shtml

Oh well.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:57 AM   #9
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

Obama is just like the rest of us, a human being. Whether or not he is controlled is a different matter. He knows what he should do but with all the campaign contributions and his hands in many different pockets, whats best for them is above everything else, including the American people.
fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:13 AM   #10
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Good point, we need mass awakening before mass non compliance.
Not so sure about the energy just is part though....
Fear is energy, used to control. But so is fears twisted step sister. And she controls us far more, her name is desire.
Thus I tend to think there are different grades of energy, and when the human mind resonates with a certain type, we bring it to fruitation through our gift of manifestation.

The ideal would be.. Tomorrow, If everyone if North America would stop paying their taxes, not listen to a thing the government says including all the so called laws, if they would not work for or put any thought or energy into the corrupt system, the beast would sink the next instant, its energy would not manifest...
Im of course simplifying, but this is why we are all just as important as anyone else, we all ride the beast on one level or another... and keep it afloat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Interesting point. Energy on corruption. Just better to let it go?
Mass non-compliance needs information, i.e. a reason to be non-compliant, so research helps. Besides, energy just is, neither wonderful nor terrible.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:17 AM   #11
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: President O'bama ,bless his heart.

Would they really do this could it be possible why trust anything in this world why bother.

I trust very few and at the top they all play with the lives and souls of those who they don't care for and those are u and I.

Trust away and await the horrers about to unfold in America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcxhc...=youtube_gdata

next time you talk to one of your representitives why not ask why don't we have these numbers in our press.

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...raine_940.html
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote