Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-27-2009, 03:33 AM   #76
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Shhhh......

An interesting cartoon. The world should be made aware of Israel's atrocities. The Jewish people are good it's just the government that is evil. The West doesnt report on the Palestinian genocide. The Israeli "Berlin Wall" around the territories. Or for that matter America's atrocities. Everyone talks about fighting terrorism, but America has gone into every country in the world and screwed it up. The people around the world are not shocked and awed, They're shocked and horrified at America. And they wonder why there are terrorists fighting back. Again, it's not the American people. Huge amounts of money are spent to keep them unaware of what their gov. has been doing. Because they are such good people they would revolt if they knew.

There is no giant Muslim conspiracy to convert or kill everyone who isnt Muslim, though those people do exist. They just have experienced so much pain from America and Israel, they are just trying to fight back to give the West a taste of what America has done to them. The Muslims think they are trying to wake up the slumbering Western peoples. Unfortunately I think they are playing into the American plan to have a further excuse to keep up the atrocities back at the Muslim world. An excuse to control what Amercia doesn't control already. The best thing to do is stay informed and talk to everyone you know about what you know. Especially if you live in the West.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:11 AM   #77
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

246 Sad indeed this is...war has to stop

The truth will set us free...BTW 246 I was noticing your avatar...
What does it mean?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:35 AM   #78
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 246 View Post
An interesting cartoon. The world should be made aware of Israel's atrocities. The Jewish people are good it's just the government that is evil. ...... An excuse to control what Amercia doesn't control already. The best thing to do is stay informed and talk to everyone you know about what you know. Especially if you live in the West.
If you read my post on "consepts"(not my spelling) of God" you will see that not all who claim to be Jews are. There is a counterfeit group in Israel and around the world who claim to be of Judah and are not. They are Kenites, they fulfill the negative side of prophecy, and they rule the banking world and are Illuminati. I know it's a long post, but don't be mislead by those who lay the blame for the problems of the world at the Jews feet.

Jesus / Yeshua said it publically who they were, and they killed him for it. I know some say Jesus / Yeshua never existed, I won't go into that issue here. I'm not a bible thumping christian, I'm a mystic who has studied ancient texts for years. There is a divine plan, and the nwo is going to happen, and only those not spiritually asleep will survive it.

This entire age is to grow / evolve spiritually and choose divine love or reject it.

blessings and peace to you all
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:10 AM   #79
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Man's inhumanity to man started with Cain and Abel. It won't go away over night or in one person's lifetime. It is something that has sadly become second nature to many in this day and age. Stress is a sure fire way to bring out the worst in "civilized" people - consider the increasing reports of road rage.

People have an inbuilt reaction when they feel they are being unjustly treated - retaliation. This retaliation can take many forms from something as minor as poking their tongue out by children, to physical injury by adults. Hot headed people can resort to extreme violence. Change will come about (if ever) very slowly.

Something I read some years ago in relation to new scientific theories, suggested that a radical new theory would be rejected outright by the majority of scientists. The theory might appeal to younger, newer scientists, and particularly to the public at large.

The old scientists would never accept the theory and go to their graves denying its possibility. Eventually, when all these old scientists had passed on, the theory became the subject of testing by the new and younger scientists and eventually was accepted as the "new" truth.

I'm suggesting that something similar could happen with the current state of the world. People who are currently locked into hate and retaliation mode will die off leaving the way open for the love and peace brigade to take control of our futures.

If we all think positive thoughts we may be able to hasten this outcome. Sadly, I won't be holding my breath waiting for that any day soon.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:01 AM   #80
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Shhhh......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Man's inhumanity to man started with Cain and Abel. It won't go away over night or in one person's lifetime. It is something that has sadly become second nature to many in this day and age. Stress is a sure fire way to bring out the worst in "civilized" people - consider the increasing reports of road rage.

People have an inbuilt reaction when they feel they are being unjustly treated - retaliation. This retaliation can take many forms from something as minor as poking their tongue out by children, to physical injury by adults. Hot headed people can resort to extreme violence. Change will come about (if ever) very slowly.

Something I read some years ago in relation to new scientific theories, suggested that a radical new theory would be rejected outright by the majority of scientists. The theory might appeal to younger, newer scientists, and particularly to the public at large.

The old scientists would never accept the theory and go to their graves denying its possibility. Eventually, when all these old scientists had passed on, the theory became the subject of testing by the new and younger scientists and eventually was accepted as the "new" truth.

I'm suggesting that something similar could happen with the current state of the world. People who are currently locked into hate and retaliation mode will die off leaving the way open for the love and peace brigade to take control of our futures.

If we all think positive thoughts we may be able to hasten this outcome. Sadly, I won't be holding my breath waiting for that any day soon.

not the first time i've read this suggestion brinty ... reluctant are we to think such ideas ... shy from it ... and yet ... we hope this current density of hate and retaliation dissolves ... i believe it will ... however it does ... feels to me like this might be the way ...

i have experienced what the energy of this earth may feel like when hate ... greed ... manipulation ... no longer exist ... it was like breathing fresh air i never would have imagined could be ... how light the energy was ... in comparison to how dark it is now ... i thought i knew what the overload of negative energy is currently ... how dense it actually is ... not until i felt the absence of it ... holy shoot ... i have no words ...

i know how big the mountain is ...

never say never though ... that mountain can and will be moved ... once it begins to slide over ... it could go pretty easily ... we just need to get it going ... this too ... can be done ... trust it so ... as if already done ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:04 AM   #81
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
[/color]
not the first time i've read this suggestion brinty ... reluctant are we to think such ideas ... shy from it ... and yet ... we hope this current density of hate and retaliation dissolves ... i believe it will ... however it does ... feels to me like this might be the way ...

i have experienced what the energy of this earth may feel like when hate ... greed ... manipulation ... no longer exist ... it was like breathing fresh air i never would have imagined could be ... how light the energy was ... in comparison to how dark it is now ... i thought i knew what the overload of negative energy is currently ... how dense it actually is ... not until i felt the absence of it ... holy shoot ... i have no words ...

i know how big the mountain is ...

never say never though ... that mountain can and will be moved ... once it begins to slide over ... it could go pretty easily ... we just need to get it going ... this too ... can be done ... trust it so ... as if already done ...

Old 04-27-2009, 07:08 AM   #82
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

We need everybody to have the mantra "Light will prevail and it can be done".
:thumb_yell o:
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:21 AM   #83
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Old 04-27-2009, 07:29 AM   #84
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I had a dream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbUtL_0vAJk

I have a dream all of humanity will live in Peace
Old 04-27-2009, 07:32 AM   #85
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post

But do we have any other choice but thinking positive?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:35 AM   #86
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Old 04-27-2009, 07:38 AM   #87
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Old 04-27-2009, 10:45 PM   #88
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
246 Sad indeed this is...war has to stop

The truth will set us free...BTW 246 I was noticing your avatar...
What does it mean?
Hi! My avatar represents a sculpture I did of a spinning round-about. You can see a video of it at www.markholden.info. It's called The Whirl. It's about the eternal spiral as we evolve up or down from life to life, the whirling galaxy, the joy of play.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:54 PM   #89
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

All this discussion got me thinking last night...

And Zeddo, this was honestly thought up before I saw your post about your ultimatum to the NWO. Perhaps we can brainstorm together? It's like Voltron, the more we hook up together, the stronger we get right? But anyhoo...

I know earlier in the thread I said that even though action was needed, you didn't have to change the world. However perhaps that is really what we need. Maybe we need to cater not to individuals, or certain governments or religious groups, but all humans as a whole. And so I thought of.....

The Global Change Petition Project

A website would be started which basically sets some ground rules that we as inhabitants of planet earth want our leaders to abide by. After all, we all live on this planet and share it's resources. The goal is to pass the link to everyone you know, get them to sign it, and pass it on. As with any petition, the more the better.

The ultimate goal is to get such an obscene amount of "signatures" that they have no choice but to hear our voices. Once we have a certain number of people on board, we start to use that leverage to our advantage and stage worldwide protests, boycotts, etc. Imagine what would happen if for an entire month, millions of people boycotted Exxon Gas, or stopped watching a certain news channel, or showed up outside the White House and other nation capitols and demanded change? Imagine if millions of government workers worldwide just didn't go to work for a whole week?

Some items that would be on the list include but not limited to:

All wars and fighting over territories must stop

All "WMD's" must be disposed of.

All military and government decisions are placed in the hands of the people. A worldwide database is set up with sections for each country. Citizens log onto this database and vote on EVERY SINGLE DECISION being made that pertains to their country, or the world as a whole. This way the majority is actually heard.

All technologies for free energy currently "back shelved" must be released

All top secret projects and information must be released and the public made aware.

Any companies found to be polluting the environment are to be closed immediately, their company liquidated, and the monies distributed to the citizens of the country where their facilities are located.

All monetary systems are put back in control of the governments, and worldwide have equal value, based on gold, until a new way of economy can be agreed upon by all peoples.

Inflation does not exist. Why is it that as technology advances, making it easier and cheaper for things to be made, they cost more expensive?? If anything, goods and services should consistently go down in price.

ALL education is free. The only thing that dictates what school you go to is your IQ and the ability to maintain a certain GPA. Anyone who drops below a certain GPA for more than 2 consecutive semesters must then pay for college.

All educators will be paid PROPERLY and based upon their ability to actually TEACH the youth of our planet. They will be assessed every year, and students will be part of that assessment. If they are doing their job properly and effectively, they will be rewarded. If they aren't, they can find another job.

Students will be rewarded for doing well in school, starting with elementary(primary) school. If they learn from a young age that doing good in school actually pays off, they just might do it!

All rights are given back to individuals. You may do with your life/body what you wish, as long as you do not put anyone else in harms way.

That's all I could come up with for now. I look forward to seeing Zeddo's post and also look forward to comments on the idea as well.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #90
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 246 View Post
Hi! My avatar represents a sculpture I did of a spinning round-about. You can see a video of it at www.markholden.info. It's called The Whirl. It's about the eternal spiral as we evolve up or down from life to life, the whirling galaxy, the joy of play.
COOL It was hypnotizing me
Old 04-28-2009, 12:45 AM   #91
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
All this discussion got me thinking last night...

And Zeddo, this was honestly thought up before I saw your post about your ultimatum to the NWO. Perhaps we can brainstorm together? It's like Voltron, the more we hook up together, the stronger we get right? But anyhoo...

I know earlier in the thread I said that even though action was needed, you didn't have to change the world. However perhaps that is really what we need. Maybe we need to cater not to individuals, or certain governments or religious groups, but all humans as a whole. And so I thought of.....

The Global Change Petition Project

A website would be started which basically sets some ground rules that we as inhabitants of planet earth want our leaders to abide by. After all, we all live on this planet and share it's resources. The goal is to pass the link to everyone you know, get them to sign it, and pass it on. As with any petition, the more the better.

The ultimate goal is to get such an obscene amount of "signatures" that they have no choice but to hear our voices. Once we have a certain number of people on board, we start to use that leverage to our advantage and stage worldwide protests, boycotts, etc. Imagine what would happen if for an entire month, millions of people boycotted Exxon Gas, or stopped watching a certain news channel, or showed up outside the White House and other nation capitols and demanded change? Imagine if millions of government workers worldwide just didn't go to work for a whole week?

Some items that would be on the list include but not limited to:

All wars and fighting over territories must stop

All "WMD's" must be disposed of.

All military and government decisions are placed in the hands of the people. A worldwide database is set up with sections for each country. Citizens log onto this database and vote on EVERY SINGLE DECISION being made that pertains to their country, or the world as a whole. This way the majority is actually heard.

All technologies for free energy currently "back shelved" must be released

All top secret projects and information must be released and the public made aware.

Any companies found to be polluting the environment are to be closed immediately, their company liquidated, and the monies distributed to the citizens of the country where their facilities are located.

All monetary systems are put back in control of the governments, and worldwide have equal value, based on gold, until a new way of economy can be agreed upon by all peoples.

Inflation does not exist. Why is it that as technology advances, making it easier and cheaper for things to be made, they cost more expensive?? If anything, goods and services should consistently go down in price.

ALL education is free. The only thing that dictates what school you go to is your IQ and the ability to maintain a certain GPA. Anyone who drops below a certain GPA for more than 2 consecutive semesters must then pay for college.

All educators will be paid PROPERLY and based upon their ability to actually TEACH the youth of our planet. They will be assessed every year, and students will be part of that assessment. If they are doing their job properly and effectively, they will be rewarded. If they aren't, they can find another job.

Students will be rewarded for doing well in school, starting with elementary(primary) school. If they learn from a young age that doing good in school actually pays off, they just might do it!

All rights are given back to individuals. You may do with your life/body what you wish, as long as you do not put anyone else in harms way.

That's all I could come up with for now. I look forward to seeing Zeddo's post and also look forward to comments on the idea as well.
Great ideas Lorien...you should see if you can move this to the thread...We the people that Zeddo started for it...love your ideas
Old 04-28-2009, 04:28 AM   #92
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Lorien and Brook (and All )

Not sure how you do multiple "quotes" in a single message !!!

Okay, I have posted the first draft to We The People...and there appear to be synchronistic thoughts. Some not too similar, probably just phrased differently, other really different.

Now I'm in a sweat!!! I guess that is what it is all about, exposing yourself to the forum and seeing where it goes!

Thanks for all the replies. Imoved it to a different thread so as not to seemingly hi-jack Lorien's good work which is what started this ball rolling.

Thanks for your kindnesses,

Love to All

Zeddo
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote