Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 06-13-2009, 09:41 AM   #26
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ring Of Power-intro 101 to the NWO

part 23 of 29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLLKW...eature=related

YouTube - 21. The Ring of Power - The Butchers [21 29
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:17 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 24 of 29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2YEJ...eature=related

YouTube - 24. The Ring of Power - War on Terror [24 29]

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:18 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

- part 25 of 29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Qms...eature=related

YouTube - Ring of Power - part 25 of 30

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:19 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #29
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part of 26 of 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu6gf...eature=related

YouTube - Ring of Power - part 26 of 30

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 27 of 30

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHSbyb54TAM&feature=fvw

YouTube - Ring of Power - part 27 of 30

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #31
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 27 of 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2O6...eature=related

YouTube - Ring of Power - part 28 of 30

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:21 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:45 AM   #32
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 28 of 30

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2O6QELw_Q

youTube - Ring of Power - part 28 of 30

part 29 of 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN7oh...eature=related

youTube - Ring of Power - part 29 of 30
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:29 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #33
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

- part 30 of 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FQQN...eature=related

YouTube - Ring of Power - part 30 of 30

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:24 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:57 AM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I did some research on this series for the “The US Constitution” thread.

I emailed the producer of this series, Grace Powers, to ask her some questions.

Here is the exchange:

Grace,

Concerning the Ring of Power set, you talk about there being a separate Constitution for the District of Columbia. What Constitution is that? Can I view it online?

Thank you,

Hi Mary,
I suggest you get a copy of the book, The Empire of "The city" (Paperback) by E. C. Knuth.

Grace

Hi Grace,

I have received my copy of The Empire of "The City" but there is nothing in it that I can see about a Constitution for the District of Columbia. There is stuff about the United States Constitution only.

Your documentary states that the 3rd city state, the District of Columbia, was officially created in 1982.

I see from my research and I posted on my forum: "...In 1982 elected delegates to a District of Columbia statehood convention drafted a constitution for the proposed State of New Columbia. The petition for statehood was approved by voters within the District and sent to Congress. But in 1993 Congress voted on and rejected District statehood by 63 votes (277 against, 153 for, and four not voting)..." But if Congress rejected statehood, how could this be the Constitution in question?

Also, I'm concerned about the statement in your documentary, "The Treaty of 1783 identifies the King of England as a prince of the United States."

I looked the treaty up on the Library of Congress website and posted the following on my forum: "The link to the treaty on the Library of Congress website shows that the treaty does say, '...It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the Grace of God King of Great Britain...and of the United States of America, to forget...' But of course this is naming the two parties, it is not saying that George the Third was Prince of the United States..."

Here's the link:

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage...8.db&recNum=93

Can you shed any light?

Hi Mary,
Please visit this website in answer to your DC question. DC operates under a tyranical Roman law known as the lex fori.

http://www.lanksamling.se/blogg/eng3kronstater.html

Please visit this website in answer to your Prince George question.

http://www.historyplace.com/unitedst...aty-paris2.htm

The Paris Peace Treaty

In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America...

Cheers,
Grace

Grace,

It's identifying the two parties that the Divine Providence is pleased to dispose the hearts of to forget all past misunderstandings and differences; that's all. It's not saying prince of the United States:

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America, to forget all past misunderstandings and differences that have unhappily interrupted the good correspondence and friendship which they mutually wish to restore, and to establish such a beneficial and satisfactory intercourse, between the two countries upon the ground of reciprocal advantages and mutual convenience as may promote and secure to both perpetual peace and harmony; and having for this desirable end already laid the foundation of peace and reconciliation by the Provisional Articles signed at Paris on the 30th of November 1782, by the commissioners empowered on each part, which articles were agreed to be inserted in and constitute the Treaty of Peace proposed to be concluded between the Crown of Great Britain and the said United States, but which treaty was not to be concluded until terms of peace should be agreed upon between Great Britain and France and his Britannic Majesty should be ready to conclude such treaty accordingly; and the treaty between Great Britain and France having since been concluded, his Britannic Majesty and the United States of America, in order to carry into full effect the Provisional Articles above mentioned, according to the tenor thereof, have constituted and appointed, that is to say his Britannic Majesty on his part, David Hartley, Esqr., member of the Parliament of Great Britain, and the said United States on their part, John Adams, Esqr., late a commissioner of the United States of America at the court of Versailles, late delegate in Congress from the state of Massachusetts, and chief justice of the said state, and minister plenipotentiary of the said United States to their high mightinesses the States General of the United Netherlands; Benjamin Franklin, Esqr., late delegate in Congress from the state of Pennsylvania, president of the convention of the said state, and minister plenipotentiary from the United States of America at the court of Versailles; John Jay, Esqr., late president of Congress and chief justice of the state of New York, and minister plenipotentiary from the said United States at the court of Madrid; to be plenipotentiaries for the concluding and signing the present definitive treaty; who after having reciprocally communicated their respective full powers have agreed upon and confirmed the following articles.

Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc. AND of the United States of America.

This is perfectly clear.

No, it is not.

You have taken the words out of context.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #35
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

- do you think you live by the original one ???

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:27 PM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

it says:
"that have unhappily interrupted the good correspondence and friendship which they mutually wish to restore"

so, what is it, that they wish to restore ???

this part is quite clear:
Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc. AND of the United States of America.

where's a good attorney, when you need one ???
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:16 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
it says: "that have unhappily interrupted the good correspondence and friendship which they mutually wish to restore"

so, what is it, that they wish to restore ???
"the good correspondence and friendship"
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:04 PM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I like the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...as written...and with no hidden meanings, qualifiers, disqualifiers, escape clauses, subversions, manipulations, living document bs, executive orders, NSC memos, treaties, etc, etc. I don't like nationalism and protectionism. I consider myself to be a citizen of Earth...and under the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. I don't want the United States to rule the world. I want We the People of Earth to rule the world. I'm interested in who really runs the United States, and who really runs the world...right now. The huge power of the City States...Washington D.C...Vatican City...and the City of London...cannot be disputed. My question is...who gives orders to these City States? Human or Non-Human? That is the question.

I don't have a problem with smart, rich, powerful, well connected people...meeting with each other to consider the future of humanity. What I object to is corruption, violence, dictatorial power, financial terrorism, creation of war, brainwashing, etc, etc. I'd love to meet with truly brilliant, genuinely caring and concerned people...who REALLY know what's going on...and are in a position to change things for the better. Such a group should be advisors...and not dictators. Something is very, very wrong with the power structure of the world...and it's been bad for thousands of years. I keep fearing that the elites are being dictated to by evil spirits, malevolent aliens, and who knows what else. I don't think that they are Sunday school teachers...but the evil seems to be decidedly non-human. I worry...perhaps too much. I know I'm neurotic...but I can't seem to shake my paranoia.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-30-2009 at 08:36 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #39
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Ring Of Power-intro 101 to the NWO

Watching the Ring of Power videos, the only thing that I don't believe is that Jesus is the son of Caesar and Cleopatra. the rest of the history is very interesting.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #40
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Post Comparison- well - we need truth right now

and, this is a good intro

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:48 PM   #41
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramartasaya View Post
Watching the Ring of Power videos, the only thing that I don't believe is that Jesus is the son of Caesar and Cleopatra. the rest of the history is very interesting.
Watch the Ralph Ellis interview on the Conscious Media Network for a different perspective on biblical history...and who Jesus was. The Teachings of Jesus are what is important to me...regardless of the sources...and other historical details.

1. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/rellis.htm

2. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/rellis2.htm

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-17-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:47 AM   #42
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

- i'll watch the ralph stuff, thanks for sharing it !!!

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #43
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all,

I watched this series straight through while i was bed ridden with swine flu for four days.

It BLEW MY MIND.

some of it i question...but all in all a very informative and comprehensive analysis of current power dynamics.

it served to really solidify the Egyptian foundation of modern society.

The Jesus stuff really spoke to me and i think deserves some further research.

I could very well imagine the scenario playing out as described and would really ground the whole mythos.

as for his teachings, i do not think it would take away from his true message which to me is:

The spirit that moves through all things, Love, is the creative force of the universe and it is directing all things. You are a facet of that love force that is god, and therefore if you sublimate your will to the will of the most high then you through training discipline and adherance to your hearts longing than you can attain a state of pure divinity and awakening to your true nature.

I believe Jesus became aware of the fact that we really are God and lived to the integrity of that, Denying the limitations of earthly bonds and desires and solely identifying with the Force, Looking in the mirror and seeing God, so to speak, instead of this separate ego identification.

it is wholly possible for an earth being to do so, however the thought matrix that people lock themselves into in this world severly limits the probability of beings attaining that state and holding the space.

most people who attain that state and manage to hold it, are quiet about it and live in monastaries or caves knowing full well the consequences of facing a species of ego ruled monkeys. They would tear them to shreads, as they have countless times when faced with their true nature challenging their need for irresponsibility.

Jesus was an in your face sort of dude and sought to do just that, being aware that by doing so and sacrificing himself he might awaken the people and set the path for liberation...truly identifying with his eternal nature and relinquishing the mortal coil so to speak.

its a shame his mission and path were so unrighteously appropriated by the forces he stood to liberate people from.

however here is a thought...what is the ultimate virtuosity of the path? what is its final culmination? if we had a world of awakened beings...fully realized and christened....would we face something like arthur c clarks "Childhoods End?"

would the game then be over? no need for more incarnation and earthly drama? maybe thats what some of the illuminati fear...the end of the world through awakening..

anyway...some musings with a cup of joe in the morning.

last thought....didnt we come here in the first place to play? to play with creation? to b creative? if we all one day just awoke to a greater understanding wouldnt we want to play the game again? or maybe ust keep playing....

i suppose we shall someday find out.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #44
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

thanks susan for bringing this up. This is right up there in my top 3 crash course reccomendations to friends, along with Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:15 AM   #45
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
thanks susan for bringing this up. This is right up there in my top 3 crash course reccomendations to friends, along with Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica.
thanks for sharing those other two,
they are excelent too

i'll look for them, and, add the links to them to this thread
+ [xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:29 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:17 AM   #46
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Kymatica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akOE...=TL&playnext=1

]YouTube - Kymatica 1/9[/ame]

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:14 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:15 AM   #47
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

This is an important thread
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-29-2009 at 05:13 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:12 PM   #48
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

This thread, had about 10 people looking for it, it is NOW fixed
Old 12-30-2009, 09:03 AM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Egyptology seems to be really important. I don't know very much about it...and I'm trying to learn more. To me...it's not so much about the mythology...but rather what is really behind the mythology. The same could be said about the Bible. And we seem to need Egyptology to properly understand the Bible. What I am presently interested in is theological cross-pollenation from a common source. I'm presently hypothesizing (and fantacising?) about a Goddess of This World. I think about other Goddesses while I'm praying! Could this hypothetical Goddess be Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary? This is just uneducated intuitive speculation...which probably has it's place...and it's limits.

What we really need is an interdisciplinary big-picture view of Universal and Earth History. I really want us to get to the core of what is really going on in this Universe...and in this Solar System. I'm trying to cultivate a Solar System View...rather than a World View. There is a HUGE difference!

'Ring of Power' may not be perfect...but it seems to be a huge step in the right direction. It's a good starting point anyway! I'd still like to see a perfected big-budget version of 'Ring'. This would be another step away from the 'Corrupt Ruling the Stupid'...and toward a 'Perfected Humanity Ruling Themselves in a Perfected Solar System'. We have a helluva long way to go...

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-30-2009 at 09:08 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #50
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Great movie, also known as "Secret Rulers of the World" this is one of the first movies I watched that was able to successfully connect the dots on this whole Illuminati thing, and how their power goes back thousands of years.

What resonated deeply and made soooo much sense was how the same religious mythology's that have been woven thru numerous ancient civilizations going back thousands of years. The story of immaculate conception giving birth to a savior, who dies and is resurrected has been told over and over again. Also found their theory of who Christ was to be quite intriguing and IMO made a lot of sense.

In respects to the similarity in religious myths that reappeared in the teachings of totally unrelated cultures throughout history, who kept these myths alive to be rewritten over and over again? It's apparent that some higher power was there to pass these "ideas" or inspire these powerful myths.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote