Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation david icke call to arms !

today david icke announced on the alex jones show that now is the time to move against the nwo. it's one thing to get educated and informed but now is the time for action. nwo is currantly in a transition phase, this is what the economic collapse is about. it's the inception of their new system of how they will operate to manage control. now it is the right time to move. "there are millions more of us then them, we can change the entire world for us and our children with peaceful in-action,before it's too late". we are at the crossroads and have to stop watching the game and get into the game. it's moving faster and faster. it's up to everyone now ,if we don't participate in their game they can't proceed.

Last edited by ophiuchus; 09-18-2008 at 06:02 PM.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 PM   #2
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: david icke call to arms !

That is a harsh title I believe. A call to interlocking arms, not bullet holding arms as it sounds. It is NOW time to UNITE! Stop allowing the prison to be built up around us and sit back and watch it. Stop conforming to the few when there are so many more of US! Peaceful Resistance.

I am listening too. "smile"

Wake Up America!!!
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

this gives everyone who visits project-avalon the opportunity to put their money where their mouth is. do we really believe in our hearts what we are doing or is this just beer and nuts. will we rise to this challenge? are we capable of putting this together(worldwide)? will david icke come out front,put his money where his mouth is and help put it together. i want to see what the bloggers say now.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #4
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

How are we supposed to do this when 90% of the people who hear me talking about this kind of stuff think im a nut!

We have the numbers, but right now you can cut those numbers by 95% because 90% dont believe in this stuff and the other 5% are not willing to do anythin about it.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:05 PM   #5
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

2 percent is all it needs to bring the change, a much smaller number is needed to get the ball rolling.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:05 PM   #6
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

thank you dragonfly,peaceful resistanse is a better phrase. but the question remains what constitutes effective peaceful resistance?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:08 PM   #7
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

2infinityandbeyond is right,valid point. this is the challenge! it will take everyone on this site to put it together. how bad you want it?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:10 PM   #8
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
2infinityandbeyond is right,valid point. this is the challenge! it will take everyone on this site to put it together. how bad you want it?
I'm just feeling a bit disheartened right now.. this feels like fishing in a desert.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #9
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
How are we supposed to do this when 90% of the people who hear me talking about this kind of stuff think im a nut!

We have the numbers, but right now you can cut those numbers by 95% because 90% dont believe in this stuff and the other 5% are not willing to do anythin about it.
Then focus on the 10%!!!!! it will grow.

It feels like you may be giving up. Please don't. Please.
It is time to gather all our strength.

Sometimes it takes more than a nudge to wake a heavily sleepy person.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #10
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

okay, if this is in fact true,,,what's the next step?
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:21 PM   #11
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
Then focus on the 10%!!!!! it will grow.

It feels like you may be giving up. Please don't. Please.
It is time to gather all our strength.

Sometimes it takes more than a nudge to wake a heavily sleepy person.
I used to have a lot of friends. But noone takes me seriously or respects me anymore because im that 'crazy conspiracy nut'
Ive provided indisputible evidence but im still branded a nut, im just fed up of the ignorance of the people around me.
I want to help and do something so bad but its like my words are falling on deaf and ignorant ears.. its like they would rather die ignorant then die trying
Old 09-18-2008, 06:22 PM   #12
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

From where I'm sitting, thinking...

One of the problems (and I use the word 'problem' with some reserve) of organising 'action' from this community is that we are not certain what we are protesting against or fighting against and we're not clear on what we all agree. If that can be established..then I think we could move.

There are plenty of avenues...

But what's the destination?

And who is the target?

That might sound a bit daft of airy fairy, but you can't start up a cyber protest against what is rumour layered upon rumour. There's got to be something more concrete than that.

I think we need a collective statement of belief. Not everyone on here is going to believe or agree with everything Ike says.

Define who you are and define your purpose.

I was told 'You can't know everything. If you know everything you lose your purpose.' I'm still not sure what that meant even now.

But I reckon the next step for this community is: Define who you are and define your purpose.

I know Bill and Kerry have done this to an extent on Project Camelot, but it's fluid and needs evaluating.

Without some clarity there can't be any effective action?

Just a thought...what do we think?
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:26 PM   #13
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Next step? Good question. I find I am lead gracefully to it by listening within. You will be lead by ideas, information that shows up and you follow it. Trust your heart. Keep awareness open and stay in the NOW. When enough of us come together, the solution will create itself.

Trust and believe a positive outcome no matter how shaky it gets.
I know. Easily said.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:29 PM   #14
CosmicFever

It's my own personal belief that when the house of cards start to really fall all these people who think we're nuts will sit up and take notice. I have given probable events and timelines. I don't think you'll budge anyone until the real poop starts hitting the fan. Then they will be knocking down your door for help. That may be very soon. We'll see.

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-18-2008, 06:33 PM   #15
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
like they would rather die ignorant then die trying
That is their choice.

Don't entangle yourself with ones who can't or won't hear. Keep moving so others may.

Blessings your way...
Old 09-18-2008, 06:35 PM   #16
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
It's my own personal belief that when the house of cards start to really fall all these people who think we're nuts will sit up and take notice. I have given probable events and timelines. I don't think you'll budge anyone until the real poop starts hitting the fan. Then they will be knocking down your door for help. That may be very soon. We'll see.

peace,
cosmic
Ditto to that.

My wife has had a pretty open mind the past year to my ramblings.. but this week it really took traction.

Stay calm, stay informed and be ready to be the change you want to see in the world.
yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:37 PM   #17
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

well said mummy bean. everyone has to bring more people here to address this issue and it will be like a snow ball going down a hill. everyones thoughts and concerns will manfest themselves to generate movement towards the goal. it will take on a life of it's own if people really believe this is the right thing.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #18
CosmicFever

Right On!!!

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #19
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

you might be right cosmic fever but there's a good chance by that time it'll be two late. if everyone just does a little bit and brings one person it will happen by itself. we have to use the power of our numbers.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:42 PM   #20
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Well one thing Paul Watson of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society has said is 'that it only takes between 5-7 % of the population to make a change'.

...And as anyone that cares to know; Paul is a man of conviction doing the right thing in saving species amongst corruption.
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:45 PM   #21
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

well done moog, that's about the same percentage responsable in 1776 here in america. if they shut down the internet we're screwed,so our time to pull this together has a lifespan.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:47 PM   #22
CosmicFever

I've brought plenty of people who would listen on board. The rest will come it will just take more to get them there. I've said all I can say.

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #23
kem
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: david icke call to arms !

I've been involved in so many strikes against our insane government so far that I cannot recollect it.
A decade ago, people still had an influence over institutions : we were numerous and they had no choice but to heed of us.

Today, things are changing fast. They hold our democracy with an iron hand and are not willing to let go their privileges. Over the past few years the french parliament has always been refusing any deal with people taking peaceful actions into the streets.
The NWO is on its way, and I don't know how to bring our leaders down without a violent action.
Pretty scary to say... Alas!

Last edited by kem; 09-18-2008 at 09:02 PM.
kem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:00 PM   #24
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

It is Main Stream Media in Croatia!

How did that happen???

And how do we do it????
Old 09-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #25
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

we have to become one machine, that pushes in the same direction, for the same thing, at the same time. it's always harder thinking about it. you just do it. at the end of day if enough people have found this begining conceipt agreeable maybe we submit it to project avalon for assistence. but we need a much larger concensus.