Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #26
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barack Obama Planted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
No. It's not! I don't want ANY President! Ever again!
It's to help people think about the possibilities that presidents are a mere fony orchestration by the elite to warp peoples reality and gain there trust to control them by making them think they have a voice.

Peace,
Ampgod
I agree with Ampgod.

I posted the above articles regarding Chuck Baldwin and Ron Paul as I feel they are both moral people. And to let people know there is more than two choices at this time.

For the future, perhaps a panel of moral people acting as president(s) would add more balance to decision making, since our current constitutional rights seem to be over-written every day. That panel might include exceptional people in their fields like economics, communications, industrial technology, foreign affairs, commerce, farming, ecology, spiritual, energy and so on.

Just wanted to add that. Thank you.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 11:22 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:20 AM   #27
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Ron Paul a moral person? Personally, I think he's a racist.

And who's Chuck Baldwin?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:23 AM   #28
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

End Time 2012

I cant believe you brought up racism in your statement

I have never heard so much of that "one word" since Obama started this race

He is black, yes, but what comes out of all of this is, he is also very racist and waves this issue around like a white flag of sorts. He is not who everyone thinks he is, otherwise he wouldnt be where he is at.

No one becomes president unless he is "one of them"

Jeff Rense didnt write the letter that he had posted on his web site. I have to agree with the writer on the shift of emotions of voting for him
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:25 AM   #29
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Oh lol now Ron Paul is a racist.

you need to stop and look at people for WHO THEY ARE and not what the color of their skin is. I have learned to do that a long time ago.

Stop throwing the word around and just let the race run on its own merits of who you are, not what color your skin is
Old 10-13-2008, 08:03 AM   #30
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I was also thinking about Obama and how some people believe he is a "white hat" of some sort.(including David Wilcock. who wrights great articles by the way) but my thought was that if he was a "white hat" and didn't work for the NWO/Rockerfeller faction don't you think the "powers that be" would have eliminated him long before he was able to even enter the election.
I must be a pretty gullible, hopeless, brain infected and sado-masochistic moron to even think that Obama is "change" while he is dancing with devils like Zbigniew Brzezinski. That is the sick **** that invented the taliban and created the conditions to sell your kids opiate based chemical drugs. He is the real son of George Bush senior in my humble opinion. Even debating these utter idiots is adding some wrong placed importance and focus on them. Similar to a wound on your lip. As I said before, either Wilcock is to naive or he is planting this new new age based Obama image in front of people deliberately.

edit: damn I always write Osama when I mean Obama

Last edited by elirien; 10-13-2008 at 10:59 AM. Reason: typo
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:14 AM   #31
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
End Time 2012

I cant believe you brought up racism in your statement

I have never heard so much of that "one word" since Obama started this race

He is black, yes, but what comes out of all of this is, he is also very racist and waves this issue around like a white flag of sorts. He is not who everyone thinks he is, otherwise he wouldnt be where he is at.

No one becomes president unless he is "one of them"

Jeff Rense didnt write the letter that he had posted on his web site. I have to agree with the writer on the shift of emotions of voting for him
I think you're imaging things. Obama's detractors have brought up his race far more than he has. They've made false claims and have attempted to destroy his campaign while giving his opponents a pass (though this is starting to change).

In fact, let's look at things shall we?

Obama - Pastor Wright
McCain - Pastor Hagee
Palin- Pastor Kalnins

Obama- Ayers
McCain- Keating 5
Palin- Alaska Independence Party

All three candidates had or have been accused of having shady connections (Ayers is junk but Wright was an issue). Before you claim that Obama is bringing up race all the time, I urge you to look at media coverage of all three candidates. Rev.Wright and Ayers have gotten far more coverage than the wingnut pastors of Palin and McCain or the fact that Palin has associated with the AIP or even the Keating 5.

Who's making race an issue here? It's not Obama. Because he is black (bi-racial actually), he's getting more criticism than two white candidates.

I fail to see what discussing politics here will accomplish. I can clearly see that I'm not going to agree with anyone politically. I'd rather not worry about politics because in the bigger picture, this election isn't going to matter much anyway. They're all corrupt but I still chose Obama and that's final for me.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 10-13-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:18 AM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

you need to stop and look at people for WHO THEY ARE and not what the color of their skin is. I have learned to do that a long time ago.

Stop throwing the word around and just let the race run on its own merits of who you are, not what color your skin is
Making out Dr.Paul to be some kind of savior is just as bad as making Obama out to be a savior. They are neither and I just don't like Dr.Paul and would never support him.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:24 AM   #33
Stephen

Quote:

I agree the term Racist is overused or misused.
How many people here have cleaned out their OWN racist 'thinking'?

I was raised by two parents that had racist thinking. My Mother was really bad where my Father was actually 'Open Minded' for the times.
Still, they had their racist views. (It was called Prejudice Back Then BTW)

So with that *I* grew up thinking somewhat like my parents.
It took years to slowly start to change my thinking and even to this very day I catch myself 'thinking in those terms'.

Point is: Everyone has their Prejudices for something or someone.
The term Prejudice means to Pre-Judge someone/something before knowing any or all of the facts.

So how many here know ALL the facts?
Old 10-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #34
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

oops ! What have I started here.

Sorry.
I did not want this to turn into a big political argument.

I would like to state that I am for no known candidate or any president ever.
I want the entire system changed to one with love and truth at it's very core.

Live Love & Seek Truth,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:11 PM   #35
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

End_Times,
I know you don't want to talk politics, but I cannot help myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
Who's making race an issue here? It's not Obama. Because he is black (bi-racial actually), he's getting more criticism than two white candidates.
You cannot seriously mean this. First of all, criticism is not equal to racism. Secondly, Barrack seems to bring up his race more than any opposition.
Do you remeber when he told a crowd at one of his rallies:

"Nobody thinks that Bush and McCain have a real answer to the challenges we face. What they're going to try to do is make you scared of me. You know: 'He's not patriotic enough. He's got a funny name. You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

It was somewhat ambiguous as to wether or not he was refering to his race, until his chief campaign strategist David Axelrod said:

"He's not from central casting," .... "when it comes to candidates for president of the United States. He's new to Washington. Yes, he's African American."

Barrack will use his race card when it suits him, no question.
The McCain Camp is avoiding it all costs, not because it is ethical per se, but because, in truth, it is no longer palatable to the masses.
I'm not saying that as a culture we are past racism. Far from it. Nowadays though racism is an undercurrent that is not politicaly correct and not quite as loud as it was in the past. If McCain's camp plays the race card, rest assured it will not be directly linkable to them.
Barrack does have a sort of advantage here, which seems to be that, because he is part african american, he can bring up the issue claiming it to be at least part of the reason that they want to "make you scared of me[Obama]"

I think you are seeing the "writing on the wall" here. There is no significant difference between these candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
They're all corrupt but I still chose Obama and that's final for me.
A wise old hippy once said:
"Continually choosing the lesser of two evils, is still choosing evil."

One last question End_Times. (Columbo style)
Are you lumping Jeremiah Wright in w/ Hagee and Kalnins (p.s. Thomas Muthee is the real throwback http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ccmRuCpFjY)? Because, imo at least, Wright was speaking the truth in many cases.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:12 PM   #36
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi peaceandlove,

I read your post with interest. To be honest with you I don't know where the money came from. It would be better to as Obama!

You need to understand that world of politics is very dirty. Once that is understood you don't even need to know where the money came from, you would already know that some favour was being done.

This sort of thing is not exclusive to Barak Obama. No politician is a snow white virgin. We could discuss the values of Bush and the Laden family, or the Clinton and Whitewater, or Nixon and......

The list goes on.

I think what the American public needs to do, is to look at the credible proposals made by each candidate and see where it would affect the public most.

What goes on 'behind the scenes' believe you me is common place, especially with the US because of the volume of money floating around over there. When the prize is bigger, you have to invest bigger. 1.4 million is loose change to these guys, I mean why does ANY presidential campaign cost soooo much money?

You should find out the salary of the president and calculate this for his four year term and then see how much he spent on his campaign.

I know of nobody who will spend 10 bucks to earn 5.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
BARACK OBAMA...WHERE DID THE MONEY COME FROM?

A very interesting e-mail I received today. I don't know the original source, but it makes a person wonder. All Information found online...scroll to bottom for source of information.

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #37
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I think if enough people had backed Dennis Kucinich (voted against the Patriot Act, against FISA, against the war, tried to Impeach Bush etc....) instead of playing into the media-made "unelectable" mantra, then we might actually be seeing some real hope for change.

In the meantime I can only hope that Obama does win and that the chip in his brain doesn't go off before 2012
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:56 AM   #38
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Read John Hogue's book MABUS.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:08 AM   #39
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Now why would he change his name to Barry Soreto when that is his adopted name which makes him an Indonesian citizen......? You see he was adopted to attend school and he had to be an Indonesian citizen to attend school there. In hawaaii, both parents need to be american citizens in order for the child to be......A mother also has to be 21 yrs of age. She was not

Both McCain and Obama are puppets. Both are illuminatis and both will continue to hurt the USA.

Obama is a plant as indicated
Old 10-14-2008, 04:02 AM   #40
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Leo Zagami outs Barack Obama. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oohv17NTLi8
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:16 AM   #41
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

http://larrysinclair.org/press.html

My jaw almost dropped when I watched this video!.

"IF" this would be true, OH God!

Use discernment!

Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:42 AM   #42
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now why would he change his name to Barry Soreto when that is his adopted name which makes him an Indonesian citizen......? You see he was adopted to attend school and he had to be an Indonesian citizen to attend school there. In hawaaii, both parents need to be american citizens in order for the child to be......A mother also has to be 21 yrs of age. She was not

Both McCain and Obama are puppets. Both are illuminatis and both will continue to hurt the USA.

Obama is a plant as indicated
He is also the lesser of two evils.

Again, I can't understand what you're trying to accomplish by spreading disinformation about a Presidential candidate. You're not the first to do so and apparently not the last.

And it's funny how people take Sean Hannity seriously. He has connections to Neo-Nazis. The man has his head so far up his *** as well.

You show me a third party candidate other than Ron Paul that can get the people to stand up and clap and I'll show you a vote. Otherwise, third party candidates will always be a joke.

Last edited by Argante; 10-16-2008 at 12:38 AM. Reason: vulgarity
Old 10-14-2008, 06:54 AM   #43
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Hi End_Times, I was wondering if you would respond to my post above, if you have the time.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:55 AM   #44
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
by Steve A: You need to understand that world of politics is very dirty. Once that is understood you don't even need to know where the money came from, you would already know that some favour was being done.
My post is just a copy of an e-mail I received that I pasted exactly as it was sent to me including the title, which actually is a copy of the original link Ampgod started the thread with.

Quote:
by Steve A: I think what the American public needs to do, is to look at the credible proposals made by each candidate and see where it would affect the public most.
I agree, but the question is what is 'credible'? Credible proposals tend to be broken. If only the American Public was given the choice and all candidates were yielded the same amount of time on mainstream broadcasts and in mainstream media, we could make a decision about credibility. If only certain candidates weren't smeared and made fun of in order to misdirect the American Public we might have a fair election.

I have not participated in politics for many years until one day I heard about a candidate that wanted to help us take back our Country and our Constitution, Ron Paul, and then my ears perked up.

Bless all the politicians; may we one day truly be 'The Land of The Free and The Home of The Brave'.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:06 AM   #45
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I really do not care what obama is as long as he isnt president
Old 10-14-2008, 07:22 AM   #46
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I agree the term Racist is overused or misused.
How many people here have cleaned out their OWN racist 'thinking'?

I was raised by two parents that had racist thinking. My Mother was really bad where my Father was actually 'Open Minded' for the times.
Still, they had their racist views. (It was called Prejudice Back Then BTW)

So with that *I* grew up thinking somewhat like my parents.
It took years to slowly start to change my thinking and even to this very day I catch myself 'thinking in those terms'.
Stephen,
Thank you for your sincerity. I have written two papers on prejudice, one in High School and one in College, as my parents were also somewhat racist, but in a way as to protect me from the barbs of others or so I thought.

"Children learn in their homes about animosity toward another group."
I always like to share these poignant lyrics from South Pacific (1949) by Rogers and Hammerstein that "summarize this learning concept".

'You've Got To Be Carefully Taught'

You've got to be taught to hate and fear
You've got to be taught from year to year
It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made
And people whose skin is a different shade

You've got to be taught before it's too late
Before you are 6 or 7 or 8
To hate all the people your relatives hate

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:52 AM   #47
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Hi End_Times, I was wondering if you would respond to my post above, if you have the time.
The term "race card" is a term invented by right-wing politicians and they pull out this handy little card whenever they think race has been invoked in a political manner.

McCain doesn't have to use racism. His supporters have already done it for him. Did you read about a rally in Clearwater, FL where McCain/Palin supporters were openly calling for Obama's death? What about the rally where an older white male brought a toy monkey with an Obama shirt and when the camera panned to him, he pawned it off on a kid?

Like it or not, racism still exists in this country and I just don't understand why Obama is the one accused of using race.

There's also a saying out there: "If you didn't vote, don't complain."
Old 10-14-2008, 07:55 AM   #48
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I really do not care what obama is as long as he isnt president
I do not want another Republican President.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:26 AM   #49
Stephen

One of the major 'things' that *I* am most concered with that the media or anyone else really does not dicuss very much is The Supreme Court.

I do not want another Repulican just on those grounds alone....

The Supreme Court affects us MAJORLY long after a President's 4 years in offiice...

Another point that people in the United Corporate States of America are not 'getting' is how much we have sold off our National Wealth.

I posted a video in another thread here and other forums about Argentina's Economic Collapse.
What has happened in Argentina is happening here in the States.

Link to that post: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...8&postcount=18
Old 10-14-2008, 10:18 AM   #50
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The ball is already set in motion, Bildeberg group and other economic conglamerates if you will choose their candidate. What's plan for the USA with this make believe economic crisis is creatting a currency common to this hemisphere, the Amero. Barrack is already on board, so is McCain. There will be initial resistance expected because most change taken place will be very radical. The world of politics especially at the highest levels is a group of exclusivity. You aready know the groups anyone aspiring a high post in the goverment has to do to get a clean card. The Kenya connection for Obama
brings about and agenda which in a way makes him very astute. In the game of chess Barrack is a master chess player. McCain is on check or what I apropiately would term a stalemate.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote