Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #26
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: I have no wish to offend anyone, but...

Love can also expose weakness in other people. If you care for others and they do not care in return, it does not make you a bad person. It only exposes them for who they really are. We do not live in a loved based society. Many people are taught to believe they are separate and self serving. This is the formula that has misled our society.

In our inner selves we all have love. But some people cannot love because it reveals their inner beauty to others. Dropping the shield can be hard for most because we are taught not to trust and to defend.

So the problem is not really love. It is the lifestyle of revealing love that is in question. People are so busy competing for survival. The society structure is to blame.

Egos, pride, competition can shield such an expression. But when a person is dying or has lost everything, this can trigger the emotional state of a Human to reveal their true selves and their love for their families and life because they know that they have nothing to lose or have already lost it. For some people, it is easy to love. For others it is not.

But the reward to love is the natural state of being in humans. This opens your spiritual body to more connections to God and the Universe. Love is the most natural way of being without mental defense mechanisms. This opens the gateway to a higher consciousness and a better understanding of nature and the cosmos.

Your spiritual development helps you understand and see the larger picture. Humans will change to be more loving soon. The age of Pride is coming to an end.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:11 PM   #27
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have no wish to offend anyone, but...

Your question is a valid one. One of the best definitions of love I have ever heard is: Love is my decision to make your problem...my problem. The problem with the word 'love' is that it can be defined in so many ways...and that it is so laden with emotion. I have replaced the word 'love' with the word 'responsibility'. This is where the focus should be. Not on emotion or self...but on duty. The word 'responsibility' includes response ability within it. Response is a verb(I think!). This is action...rather than emotion. The words 'love' and 'peace' can be used to cause people to let down their guard...and perhaps be even a bit gullible. Love can be used to cause people to not compete. Competition can be represented as being sinful. But competition is an integral part of freedom. And here...the word 'responsibility' saves the day. Constructive Competition, Positive Response Ability, and Constitutional Responsible Freedom are ideals which I strive for. I'm not very good at it yet...but I have high hopes. This is the inner core of my belief system(bs). It is based upon the Teachings of Jesus and the Constitution of the United States.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-15-2009 at 03:33 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #28
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Ammit, even our understanding of the word love comes from what WE bring to it. Our perceptions of what it means. Can we be led astray? Only if we don't know what we bring to the table, whether it's love, hate, or whatever.

Blessings - sounds like you might be in a difficult space right now.
Alys
Or....maybe Ammit is doing us the service of holding up a mirror within which we can reflect?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #29
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i once ran into someone,
who though they were channeling,
The Father God, and, The Mother God
turns out they were channeling
The Imposter God
and, The Goddess of Lies !!!
(which, was quite a can of worms)
:>)
...and thus you've summed up the current state of the world, as well as how the past has transmogrified into the present.
Also, there's something fishy about the fish we catch with those worms.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote