Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 12:25 AM   #1
Avalon Senior Member

Default Self Gratification Money Dream

I had this horrible dream that in the future there will be one "currency" but it will be divided up into smaller curencies so that you can only buy certain products with each type of currency. Like one currency for rent or mortgage, another type for food and utilities and another currency that was called "Self Gratification Money" It could only be spent on alcohol and cigarettes and stuff like that. Naturally that was the currency everyone wanted the most. Everyone got paid, but mostly in the currencies for rent, utilities and food, with very little "self gratification Money". Now that was a nightmare. I hope this dream never comes true.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #2
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Self Gratification Money Dream

The way things are going we will see a "one currency" yr dream currency could be swapped for other type of currency like food stamps?
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:39 AM   #3
Avalon Senior Member

In the dream the currencies were electronically tied to the individual and couldnt be swapped. In the dream I had won 40,000 in a lottery and wanted to pay off my debts but I couldnt because it was the wrong kind of currency. I guess the dream currency could be similar to food stamps, but for everything. Different types of money for different types of products.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:56 AM   #4
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

that system would certainly control what, when and how...scary
Old 10-28-2009, 01:04 AM   #5
Avalon Senior Member

Ya, I had that dream a month or two ago and wasnt sure I wanted to share it to put that idea out there, but it is a possibility that we should be on guard against, so I decided to share it. If you think it's Orwell Now, that dream was Orwell on steroids. We dont want that happening.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #6
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

thank you for sharing... lets hope it doesn't come to that. and really we dont need money...they just tell us we do

peace always

Last edited by Ross H; 10-28-2009 at 04:05 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:44 AM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 246 View Post
I had this horrible dream that in the future there will be one "currency" but it will be divided up into smaller curencies so that you can only buy certain products with each type of currency. Like one currency for rent or mortgage, another type for food and utilities and another currency that was called "Self Gratification Money" It could only be spent on alcohol and cigarettes and stuff like that. Naturally that was the currency everyone wanted the most. Everyone got paid, but mostly in the currencies for rent, utilities and food, with very little "self gratification Money". Now that was a nightmare. I hope this dream never comes true.
Well, that sounds pretty accurate! Seems to be the exact direction that the current energy is unfolding into!!!

So how's about forming new thoughts to interrupt that current unfolding... such as each individual begins to see themselves as fully capable of creating and manifesting their needs and wants within their own community and the object of currency is no longer needed. Or something along that line!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote