Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 02:54 AM   #26
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is in my house again...

I agree with what ortho says, and I think I read in a Dolores Cannon book something along those lines too. Do you have any kind of digital camera? it would be interesting to see if you catch anything on it.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:32 AM   #27
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
I was once told you could ask the Archangel Michael for protection and help. I am not 100% sure how this all works but it sound like powerful stuff to me.

Prayer to Archangel Michael upon rising in the morning

Michael Michael of the morning
Fresh chord of Heaven adorning
Keep me safe today
And in time of temptation
Drive the devil away

Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel

You have nothing to fear but fear
Face it and it will disappear
Face it with prayer

Below you will find a letter written by a young marine to his mother after being wounded on a Korean battlefield in 1950. The Navy chaplain, Father Walter Muddy, to whom the letter was shown, thoroughly checked the facts with the young Marine and the sergeant in whose patrol he had served. Having concluded that that the facts mentioned in the letter had actually occurred, Father Muddy made the letter public in 1951 before a gathering of 5,000 Marines at the Navla base in San Diego, California. Since then the letter has been published in newspapers and magazines, read on the radio and television, all over the world...

The Story of Michael: The Tallest of All Marines

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-28-2009 at 06:38 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #28
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I agree with what ortho says, and I think I read in a Dolores Cannon book something along those lines too. Do you have any kind of digital camera? it would be interesting to see if you catch anything on it.
I have 2 I keep handy nowadays for this purpose, but after some very fine scrutiny of the pictures I never find anything that could be classed as Paranormal or anything like that.

I did a lot of night time photography in my garden last year, just trying different techniques while learning the camera. I tried the rapid shoot and took about 12 pics from a tripod, 1 frame had a mist on it flowing into my garden from a neibours garden. It was just like someone had a draw on a cigarette and blew the smoke over the fence. This once i worked out the approx area covered about 9 feet by 6 feet of mist distance.

It was the only picture affected out of all of them.

On other occasions I have a sort of squiggle of light moving up and down my neibours garden. This squiggle was usually a greenish pink, and looked like a half bow or a half a "&" sign.

I had a major computer crash and lost the entire harddrive but will look to see if i can find one to post for your ideas. If not then i will get out with the camera tonight and see if i can capture another one.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #29
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

The mist thing we tend to call plasma or plasmoids. I have a photo with one in my house in Florida, and another up at James Gilliland's Sattva Sanctuary.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:01 PM   #30
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

By wanting to see it again you are unwittingly inviting it into your experience. I would advise against this. You never know what might show up next. It could end up being something that is much more severe than a simple disincarnate entity. You are walking a tight rope here.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:08 PM   #31
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all

Well, I did do the speeches I was advised to do by those who know they advised, and to date nothing, except I feel I lost 2 hours the other night, nothing seems to be bothering me or my cat, bless her.

Thankyou all for your advice and for my learning on this.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote