Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-14-2010, 03:47 AM   #201
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cliff High view on Bill Ryans accusations

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinYangMind View Post
Gotta say, I've had enough of the obfuscation from Bill on this. Coupled with the disasters of Burish, Deagle, Deacon, Jane, et al, and the wealth of much better and professional investigative/whistleblowing/research/interviews that are available, it's time for this mind to move along and not waste precious focus and energy on what once was Camelot but now is sadly 'CameNot.'

You will know them by their words and judge them by their actions.
YYMind, take a long breath and breath in love.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:14 AM   #202
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
YYMind, take a long breath and breath in love.
Uncle J,

I teach the original form of Tai Chi known as the Eight Treasures developed by the ancient Taoists over 5000 years ago and breathing is a core component to the style.

Consider my last post an exhale from deep within and a release of Chi.

Do you have anything to add to the thread as a moderator?

Thanks for the advice!

Peace,
YinYangMind
YinYangMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:19 AM   #203
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore, where did your 'understanding' come from? This information while interesting doesn't seem to add to the substance of the issue.
YinYangMind,

My understanding comes from the items I quoted.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:10 AM   #204
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
YinYangMind,

My understanding comes from the items I quoted.
Seashore,

How does the information you quoted lead to your understanding? That level of detail is not obvious or apparent.

The bigger question is why the supposed financial info on Deagle is constantly referred to when Clif not only does not seem to care about it other than clarifying that he did not do what Bill accused him of, which Bill admits his mistake, rather, Clif has put forth very specific information regarding the content which Deagle espouses regarding the Pole Shift, Chinese Robots, etc.?

The financial issue seems to be being used to avoid the real issue that Clif (and many others on this fora!) raise regarding the content and validity of Deagle's claims and his believability.

Many here have expressed serious doubts about Deagle and the only thing we get from Bill Ryan is that he believes and supports Deagle.

Where's the true objective investigative research?

Why the blind acceptance in the face of so much doubt and facts?

What about the plethora of 'free' information about Deagle (forget the financial stuff!) all over the net?

Why the childish name calling from someone who claims to be a truth seeker and on the path of spiritual growth and enlightenment?

Why the obfuscation and lack of nads to back up the claims?

Why are so many here feeling, seeing and thinking the same, asking for input and clarification and being ignored?

What is behind a now regular pattern of exposed 'whistleblowers', disagreements & fueds between Bill and Kerry and their 'interviewees/whistleblowers'?

How should those who have followed and supported PC/PA over the years react to these now regular missteps, blunders and falsehoods?

Why doesn't Bill or Kerry or both address these festering boils on the body of work they have worked so hard to build?

Immature and petty, yes...professional, no.

'Know what you believe and believe what you know'

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-14-2010, 08:09 AM   #205
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
he did not do what Bill accused him of
In my opinion, in essence, Clif did do what Bill accused him of: searched for and published disparaging inferences about Dr Deagle's private financial records.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #206
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

seashore
Quote:
In my opinion, in essence, Clif did do what Bill accused him of: searched for and published disparaging inferences about Dr Deagle's private financial records.
If it was posted on the internet for everyone to see it's NOT PRIVATE anymore it's public!
Clif did what PC should've done long time ago, check a notorious liar and false prophet.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:05 AM   #207
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

In reference to your questions highlighted in orange below, if you want answers from Bill, he is back on the forum after not being here for 1 year, and limiting his question/answer sessions to this thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...936#post200936
Bill Ryan's thread
where he is now on page 16 of 26.
Feel free to copy your questions and critiques over to that thread.

He has stated several times that he will not be reading other threads looking for questions. Kerry is not engaged in answering these questions at this time. She is focusing the audio and video productions and on Project Light Warrior.

You can view only the posts where Bill answers these questions here:
http://fredsitelive.com/personal/Cur.../BillRyan.html

Quote:
Seashore,

How does the information you quoted lead to your understanding? That level of detail is not obvious or apparent.

The bigger question is why the supposed financial info on Deagle is constantly referred to when Clif not only does not seem to care about it other than clarifying that he did not do what Bill accused him of, which Bill admits his mistake, rather, Clif has put forth very specific information regarding the content which Deagle espouses regarding the Pole Shift, Chinese Robots, etc.?

The financial issue seems to be being used to avoid the real issue that Clif (and many others on this fora!) raise regarding the content and validity of Deagle's claims and his believability.

Many here have expressed serious doubts about Deagle and the only thing we get from Bill Ryan is that he believes and supports Deagle.

Where's the true objective investigative research?

Why the blind acceptance in the face of so much doubt and facts?

What about the plethora of 'free' information about Deagle (forget the financial stuff!) all over the net?

Why the childish name calling from someone who claims to be a truth seeker and on the path of spiritual growth and enlightenment?

Why the obfuscation and lack of nads to back up the claims?

Why are so many here feeling, seeing and thinking the same, asking for input and clarification and being ignored?

What is behind a now regular pattern of exposed 'whistleblowers', disagreements & fueds between Bill and Kerry and their 'interviewees/whistleblowers'?

How should those who have followed and supported PC/PA over the years react to these now regular missteps, blunders and falsehoods?

Why doesn't Bill or Kerry or both address these festering boils on the body of work they have worked so hard to build?

Immature and petty, yes...professional, no.

'Know what you believe and believe what you know'

Peace,

YinYangMind
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:56 PM   #208
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
a notorious liar and false prophet.
This is a personal opinion of yours that you are expessing here and it is unrelated to the question presented.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:07 PM   #209
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is a personal opinion of yours that you are expessing here and it is unrelated to the question presented.
Yes it's my opinion.
Everything is related to the question it all depends on your perspective.
Would you say that people who stole the emails from climatologists in england are bad guys or not?

gibonos
Old 01-14-2010, 01:11 PM   #210
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes it's my opinion.
Would you say that people who stole the emails from climatologists in england are bad guys or not?

gibonos
Good question!

I'm not going to debate that here but my hat's off to you for your comeback!!
Old 01-14-2010, 01:31 PM   #211
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Once again, why is this supposed publishing of Deagle's financial issues the standard response to the questioning? I certainly haven't seen any of it posted here or anywhere else for that matter.

What about the real issues of Deagle's questionable statements that Clif has eluminated?

Simultaneously perplexing & frustrating & apparently stuck on the river denial...

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #212
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
seashore

If it was posted on the internet for everyone to see it's NOT PRIVATE anymore it's public!
Clif did what PC should've done long time ago, check a notorious liar and false prophet.

gibonos
Clear, short & to the point!

Thanks gibonos!

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #213
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes it's my opinion.

gibonos
I have the zipped file containing the emails/data/programs and have reviewed them thoroughly.

The data was gathered from several sources covering more than 10 years and stored in a directory labeled FOIA2009 which stands for "Freedom Of Information Act 2009".

Add the additional possible perspective that those emails were 'leaked' and then ask the same question...good or bad guy(s)?

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-14-2010, 01:43 PM   #214
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore,

How in the hell do you come to the conclusion that gibonos personal opinion is unrelated to the questions presented???

This entire issue is about Deagle's believability and credibility coupled with Ryan's motherhen reaction!

There are none so blind as those who will not see...

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #215
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
publishing of Deagle's financial
This is the core of the dispute that started on the "Bill Ryan's thread" when Bill Ryan answered my query concerning the allegation that was made by an Avalon member on another thread that Clif High believes Dr Bill Deagle is a paid disinfo agent.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:55 PM   #216
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

okey guys put down your knifes

gibonos

ps. thanks yinyang for taking my side, but everyone has the right to think differently, that's the whole purpose of perspective, that's how I learn from other people
Old 01-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #217
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
everyone has the right to think differently, that's the whole purpose of perspective, that's how I learn from other people
Me too!
Old 01-14-2010, 02:01 PM   #218
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
In reference to your questions highlighted in orange below, if you want answers from Bill, he is back on the forum after not being here for 1 year, and limiting his question/answer sessions to this thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...936#post200936
Bill Ryan's thread
where he is now on page 16 of 26.
Feel free to copy your questions and critiques over to that thread.

He has stated several times that he will not be reading other threads looking for questions. Kerry is not engaged in answering these questions at this time. She is focusing the audio and video productions and on Project Light Warrior.

You can view only the posts where Bill answers these questions here:
http://fredsitelive.com/personal/Cur.../BillRyan.html
Thanks Karen,

These and other questions have been on that thread on the pages you refer to for the last 3+ weeks, #479 , #483 , #579 with no response from Bill, hence the posts here where at least other members are discussing it.

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-14-2010, 02:07 PM   #219
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
okey guys put down your knifes

gibonos

ps. thanks yinyang for taking my side, but everyone has the right to think differently, that's the whole purpose of perspective, that's how I learn from other people
That gave me a nice little chuckle gibonos! Thanks!

Logic has no sides and that's all I'm interested in. If something stated seems directed & sharp it's usually the result of specificity and facts, no personal attack with any objects intended, just pondering and pursuing logic supported by facts.

Your side was 'logical' ergo, support was by default.

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #220
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is the core of the dispute that started on the "Bill Ryan's thread" when Bill Ryan answered my query concerning the allegation that was made by an Avalon member on another thread that Clif High believes Dr Bill Deagle is a paid disinfo agent.
So what are your thoughts regarding the multitude of posts that have arisen as a result of the 'core of the dispute' which have not focused on the financial, but rather the substance, and that fact that they have been continuously ignored?

What say you?

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-14-2010, 02:24 PM   #221
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So what are your thoughts regarding the multitude of posts that have arisen as a result of the 'core of the dispute' which have not focused on the financial, but rather the substance, and that fact that they have been continuously ignored?

What say you?

Peace,

YinYangMind
YinYangMind,

I have not focused on anything else besides what I've posted.

I had to investigate your post quite a bit to find the material I needed in order to piece together a sequence of events that made sense to me. I ended up going to the "Bill Ryan's thread" and hitting Control Find on every page just to find the post originally posted by Petem which starts off your post #192 on this thread.

I will share with you at this point that I am not a Clif High fan. My intuition tells me he is ego-motivated.

I feel that Bill Ryan was in error in his handling of the Jane Burgermeister matter and have stated that on his thread. I still have some unanswered questions posed to him about that issue on his thread, which I hope he will find time to answer. However, my intuition tells me that Bill Ryan's heart is in the right place and I am indebted to Project Camelot for the contribution they are making.

I hate it when Dr Bill Deagle goes into his religious talk, but my intuition tells me that he also has his heart in the right place, and I admire his stamina and devoted concern for humanity.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #222
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Whatta pile of CR@P. 9 pages high, too.

I thought Cliff High already had a website.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:54 PM   #223
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
YinYangMind,

I have not focused on anything else besides what I've posted.

I will share with you at this point that I am not a Clif High fan. My intuition tells me he is ego-motivated.

I feel that Bill Ryan was in error in his handling of the Jane Burgermeister matter and have stated that on his thread. I still have some unanswered questions posed to him about that issue on his thread, which I hope he will find time to answer. However, my intuition tells me that Bill Ryan's heart is in the right place and I am indebted to Project Camelot for the contribution they are making.

I hate it when Dr Bill Deagle goes into his religious talk, but my intuition tells me that he also has his heart in the right place, and I admire his stamina and devoted concern for humanity.
Ahh...the fact that 'you are not a Clif High fan' explains alot, thank you for adding that tidbit!

I too get nauseated at Deagle's religious pronouncements which can be at odds with his psuedo science information causing conundrums to fly!

Agree with your thoughts on Bill's handling of JB. What about the handling and issues surrounding all the other ex-whistleblowers/interviewees that have continually popped up over the last year? I agree that Bill seems to have a good heart, but the recent actions have put that into question.

Regardless of your dislike for Clif, have you considered or looked into his research regarding the substance of Deagle's claims? There's some very interesting and objective (IMO) data there that raises serious questions that many other's here have decerned/intuited to be dubious at best.

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #224
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Whatta pile of CR@P. 9 pages high, too.

I thought Cliff High already had a website.
Well there's an interesting prespective/contribution to the discussion!

Thought...if this issue was addressed clearly and professionally in the first place, this thread probably wouldn't exist, but since neither has been done, ergo it exists.

If you carefully read the main theme of this thread, you'll find that it has two components...1. The pitifully poor handling of this issue by Bill and 2. The credibility of Deagle and support thereof by Bill.

There are many who share the same perspective/concerns here if you care to read them.

Do you have anything to add to those two points?

Clif does have his own site, but this issue moved beyond Clif long ago.

Peace,

YinYangMind
Old 01-14-2010, 03:18 PM   #225
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What about the handling and issues surrounding all the other ex-whistleblowers/interviewees that have continually popped up over the last year?
I have not put a lot of thought into this.

In general, I think that the complexity of the issues Project Camelot tackles is enormous, and I don't judge them.

Quote:
Regardless of your dislike for Clif, have you considered or looked into his research regarding the substance of Deagle's claims?
No.

I'm not interested in Clif's research.

Last edited by Seashore; 01-14-2010 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Add a word