Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-17-2009, 03:54 AM   #1
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mercury Retrograde is the perfect time to expose the Truth!

Now is the time to take advantage of Mercury Retrograde. Tptw do not want anyone to know how this phenomena works and even astrologers do not publish or discuss this particular aspect of Mercury Retrograde.

Right now is the time to research and investigate any and every form of corruption, deception-deceit, secret agendas and even mind control scenarios. Why? Because when Mercury goes retrograde it opens up everything hidden! And no one can do anything to stop it!!!! Right now is the time to publicly display as many hidden agendas as you can dig up. The secrets pop up from seemingly nowhere and show themselves for all to see. And when anyone is aware of how this works then the phenomenon of Mercury Retrograde can be used as a tool to uncover the past, expose individuals for their lies, publicly call out deceptive people and agendas, and virtually find secret or hidden documents that ‘they’ hoped would never be found or discovered.

Anyone can participate by perusing several informational websites about Mercury Retrograde and then becoming familiar with the energy of how Mercury intereferes with our communications on Earth as the planet Mercury comes between Earth and the Sun. Similar in comparison to the effects of a full moon but exposing the past and revisiting experiences from the past that have not been dealt with and remain buried will rise to the surface with Mercury Retrograde as the instigator. And paying attention to the opportunities that arrive in front of you depending on what subjects interest you, you can add emphasis to there impact on society.

Expose individuals, agendas, secret societies, the dark planners, covert operations that are dangerous to our well being, especially the contents of the Swine flu vaccine and the dangers it poses to all humans on this planet. For example create flyers of the Swine Flu vaccine contents and hand them out like water to everyone you see, grocery stores, police stations, libraries, hospitals, email databases, twitter, youtube, facebook, myspace, you name it plaster the dangers of Swine Flu vaccines and list specifically as many individuals and corporations involved in the lab created Swine flu just as Jane Burgemeister has very specifically researched and detailed out.

You will also discover the newspapers, TV shows, emails, accidental revealing websites popping up, even and especially slip of the tongues by those in the know during public statements which will raise your eyebrows and immediately turn on your light bulb of potential hidden agendas and deceptive practices in plain sight. Immediately make copies of anything that you come across that you feel is out of context or not ordinarily in its place because it may not ever appear again… and it very well could have just rose to the surface momentarily.

Now is the time to dig up any subject matter that is close to your heart that you want to get to the bottom of and tell the world about!!!!!

And keep telling the world about what you found until every stone is overturned, every rock is tipped over and every individual is exposed for their crimes against humanity… let no man/corporation/government/charity/foundation/ or organization who is of the dark side go unexposed any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want you can post on this thread (or create your own thread) of what you find and explain what it is! And then tell 7 people about it to fulfill the 6.3 degrees of separation (now a proven scientific mathematical fact) of humanity!

This is active participation in snapping the slumber out of everyone as quick as possible, an opportunity. Remember to provide as much of a solution to your information as you have the ability to understand that way you are not adding to the fear mongering but you are exposing an agenda and providing a forward moving solution of a better way that moves us all away from tptw.

Self-Awareness, Self-Empowerment, Personal Responsibility replaces victim-hood, martyrdom, rescuer syndrome, and provides the emphasis in understanding Harmony and Balance within observation mode of the Game!

And if everyone can keep bumping up this thread 24/7 over the next several weeks so that as many people as possible can read, research, copy, expose, contribute, distribute, and make a difference.

Last edited by Christo888; 09-17-2009 at 04:34 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:58 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mercury Retrograde is the perfect time to expose the Truth!

Thanks Christos 888

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:14 AM   #3
happyhollergal

Since I started writing a book 3 months ago, I've stumbled upon tons of information that I wasn't looking for, and one of those is the subject of our former president and current Secretary Of State, Hillary Clinton. Last week, I read an article about Hillary The Movie being heard in a Supreme Court case. I looked up the movie on google video, and found this other gem. After watching this, I started connecting more dots. Not very long ago, former president Clinton went to China and secured the release of 2 reporters who had been held by the Chinese government. China didn't want to talk with Obama or anyone else, except Bill Clinton. Now I think I know why. We tend to focus on the Bush policies and all his/Cheney's dirty deeds, and forget that China was given military secrets, business increases, cabinet posts, etc under the Clinton administration. And, it makes me wonder why on earth Obama appointed not only Hillary to the position she now holds, but he filled the White House with former Clinton era people??? There are 12 parts to watch, this is Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-HkVcMOSw
Old 09-17-2009, 04:28 AM   #4
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome Thread!

Where do I begin....

I'll be back.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:11 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/p.../alieninfo.txt

True or False?
Partially true and partially false?

Quote:
Reptilians Heading This Way
The following information has been deemed unsuitable for the public and
there have been and will be more killings to keep such information secret.

There is a threat of an invasion by millions of reptilian aliens which have
control of the Greys. There are smaller ships heading this way, but nothing
compared in size to the small planetoid that is heading toward this planet,
which is approximately the size of the state of Pennsylvania. It does not
travel at above light speed as do other craft because it is so enormous and
holds so many aliens. It passed near the planet in the early summer of
1989, dropped off some reptilian aliens and headed out to the Draco
constellation. The timetable for the arrival back to earth is approximately
2020, depending on what may happen near Draco. The Hubble Telescopes
primary mission is to track the return of the craft. Aliens are living at
military bases at this time.
The aliens are attempting to move their entire planetary population from
their dying planet as quickly as possible, prior to the arrival of the
Draco reptilians. Presently, the assessment of those in the inner circles
who are dealing with the alien invasion threat is that the Reptilians have
every intention of ruling this planet.
There are many who feel that the
aliens have such a high technology that they cannot be defeated. The next
potential scenario in relation to the expected invasion is the release by
the government of the information relating to the Grays and their earth
bases, but releasing it in such a way that is favorable to the government.
Claims will be made that any other version is but that of
troublemakers.

Last edited by Karen; 09-17-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:25 AM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Karen, linky no worky... did you copy any material from it?

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:18 AM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Hmmmmm.
The link in my post works for me, and yes the text was copied from that page.
The link in your post does not work because links with ... in the middle, as shortened by our vBulletin software, never work when copied.
Try this:
http://tinyurl.com/dttl4
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:38 AM   #9
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

“The citizen who sees his society’s democratic clothes being worn out and does not cry it out, is not a patriot, but a traitor.” — Mark Twain

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act.
-George Orwell

Old 09-18-2009, 06:45 AM   #10
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

It is our duty to our children, grand children and beyond to Expose The Facts
Expose the barbaric ideas of past and present conquers, governments,
corporations and other individuals who put power and profits over peace and life. Teach the truth as the truth will set us free.

(author unknown)
Old 09-18-2009, 04:17 PM   #11
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Karen,

The only thing that comes up on either link is the logo for fortune city.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #12
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Hi Karen,

The only thing that comes up on either link is the logo for fortune city.
Mercury retrograde at its best
Old 09-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #13
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

True or False?
Partially true and partially false?

It does not travel at above light speed as do other craft because it is so enormous and
holds so many aliens. It passed near the planet in the early summer of
1989, dropped off some reptilian aliens and headed out to the Draco
constellation. The timetable for the arrival back to earth is approximately
2020, depending on what may happen near Draco.
Brightest star in Draco: Eltanin (Gamma Draconis) 148 light years away.
Next brightest: Rastaban (Beta Draconis) 360 light years away.
Thuban (Alpha Draconis) 300 light years away.

At sub-light speeds, they aren't going to make it any where near to Draco and back in 30 years. They won't even make it 1/10 the distance. Plus they have to turn the thing around.

Looks like nonsense to me. You would think that people who make up these ridiculous stories would do some basic fact checking. What the heck does "near Draco" even mean? It's a big constellation with many stars at huge distances from each other. At least the goofball could have picked a single star. Maybe they leave in such obvious flaws so they can laugh even more at those who take the joke seriously. It's a very weak attempt at sci-fi.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-18-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #14
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Christo888 - I thought this was a super idea when I saw it

How long does this go on for...? I have a box of documents I haven't gone through yet. If I find something that hasn't been discussed on the forum yet, I'll post links. The stuff is mostly about weather, RFID, campaign contributors, private weather interests (insurance) etc.

Last edited by no caste; 09-27-2009 at 02:50 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:43 AM   #15
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

This Mercury retrograde started 9:45 pm PDT September 6, 2009 (5:45 am Greenwich, Sept. 7) and ends 6:14 am PDT Sept. 29.

Quite a few scraps in them thar box -

US5003186: "Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming"
Inventor(s): Chang; David B. , Tustin, CA Shih; I-Fu , Los Alamitos, CA
Applicant(s): Hughes Aircraft Company, Los Angeles, CA News, Profiles,
Issued/Filed Dates: March 26, 1991 / April 23, 1990
Application Number: US1990000513145
IPC Class: G21K 1/00;

Class: Current: 250/505.1; 244/158.R; 250/503.1; 250/504.R; Original: 250/505.1; 250/504.R; 250/503.1; 244/158.R;

Field of Search: 250/505.1,504 R,503.1,493.1 244/136,158 R

Abstract: : A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method incudes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.

Attorney, Agent, or Firm: Sales; Michael W.; Denson-Low; Wanda; Primary/Assistant Examiners: Berman; Jack I.;
http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrai...es_patent.html

Insider trading...who had prior knowledge of WTC? by Blackcat (2001)

Until 1997 A.B. “Buzzy” Krongard had been Chairman of the investment bank A.B. Brown... Krongard joined the CIA in 1998 as counsel to CIA Director George Tenet. He was promoted to CIA Executive Director by President Bush in March of this year.
http://www.awitness.org/news/novembe...mber_11th.html

Last edited by no caste; 09-28-2009 at 07:46 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:01 AM   #16
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Christo ,

Awesome thread ! Thanks ..

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #17
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Interesting thread, for a number of reasons.

Michael St Clair June future talk video was removed from certain areas of Camelot website showed St Clair providing an astrological chart, this chart was significant as it showed a square astrological formation at the date 7th August 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buXbA...e=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx3bx...e=channel_page

The reason I bring this up is that I have received more collaborating support into this significance and importance astrologically for this date or time period.

Aug 7, 2010 indicates Pluto Moving into alignment which indicates the time for the truth and complete change, where lies cannot hold their current physical matrix.

This implies that governments worldwide will not operate or function as we know it today due to these ultra rare astrological formations.

Quote 24.20 in first Vid " Pluto enters Capricorn", thus economy of energy changes. Everything in society will transform involving every aspect of society: Banking, Government, Education ect all will undergo a complete re birthing period.

I note a lot of interviews have their sceptics but there are aspects of all vids that have some valuable info for those who are astrologically minded.

On my researching I also found something quite interesting, I would love to hear if anyone understands the nature of what I found. Would like to hear thoughts on this site:

http://tribes.tribe.net/reptilian_as...6-f57d445903ad

Yes Reptilian Astrology

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:48 AM   #18
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday they dropped a building in downtown Phx and called it Xplosive Sunday.Also yesterday the word Google consisted of two ls, like so (Googlle)The towers of duality.All in Mercury retrograde.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #19
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread Christo....May Truth find us all....

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:22 PM   #20
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

A few more scraps of paper - {too much}

The Democrats' Dirty Secret: Presidential Candidates Backed by Nuclear Powerhouses
Submitted by l4peace on Sat, 03/08/2008 - 15:14.
The New York Times recently noted that in the case of New Mexico, where the nuclear power industry is seeking to restart uranium mining near a Dine (Navajo) reservation, "mining companies walked away from their cleanup responsibilities" of a thousand open mines after the Cold War ended. The Times stated "among the horrors" that resulted were "shifting mountains of uranium tailings; open mines leaching contaminated rain into drinking water tables; wind-blown radioactive dust; home construction from uranium mine slabs; and even the grim spectacle of children playing in radioactive swimming holes and ground pits."
http://uraniumfreekootenayboundary.ca/node/63

Illegal Aerosol Spraying Operations over United Kingdom Airspace
Request for Immediate, Serious and Candid Study by Department of Environment, Civil Aviation Authority, Royal Air Force
Andrew Johnson May 2007
http://www.checktheevidence.com/Misc...Submission.pdf

Albanian Blast Case Fizzles
Tirana | 15 September 2009 | Besar Likmeta
On Monday, Albania’s Supreme Court suspended the case against Enivironment Minister Fatmir Mediu, indicted on abuse of power charges over a blast at an army depot. The March 15, 2008, explosion killed 26 people and wounded over 300.
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/main/news/22243/

S 517 RS
Calendar No. 319
109th CONGRESS
1st Session
S. 517
[Report No. 109-202]
To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
March 3, 2005

Mrs. HUTCHISON introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
December 8, 2005
Reported under authority of the order of the Senate of November 18, 2005, by Mr. STEVENS, with an amendment and an amendment to the title
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...?bill=s109-517

Kay Bailey Hutchison (R) Contributions for Senate

http://www.newsmeat.com/campaign_con...e_id=S4TX00086

Weather Modification, Inc.
Miscellaneous Commercial Services and Supplies
http://investing.businessweek.com/re...vcapId=6837140

Weather Modification Law in the USA
Summary of cases and tort liability for cloud seeding, including both drought and flood allegedly caused by cloud seeding
http://www.rbs2.com/weather.pdf

Fluoride: risks and benefits? Disinformation in the service of big industry
David R. Hill, P.Eng.
There is evidence that both individual and institutional fluoride promoters have stacked the deck, manipulated experimental results, suppressed evidence that spoke against their view, and victimised or smeared those who spoke out against them.
http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~hill/...d-benefits.pdf

Fluoridation of public water supplies: A new evaluation
But it seems that they often use selective research, because there are a number of documents by the government and even dental journals that tell quite another story. I will list the ones that I found to be very informative. 1. Health Effects of Ingested Fluoride, 1993, National Academy of Sciences' report for Congress. 2. Toxicological Profile for Fluorides, Hydrogen Fluoride, and Fluorine (F), 1993, U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services, Public Health Service, and Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry...
http://medicine.ucalgary.ca/comment/reply/860/67
Old 09-28-2009, 12:44 PM   #21
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

A few more -

Energy and Weather Derivatives
http://www.business.com/directory/fi...y_and_weather/

The Pentagon's Total Information Awareness Project: Americans Under the Microscope?
Issue #45 November 26, 2002
The TIA's logo features an edited version of the Great Seal of the United States: The 13-block pyramid (think 13 original colonies) topped by the Eye of God. The original carries the phrase (translated from Latin) "A New Order of the Ages," reflecting a principled view of individual freedom quite alien to that of the Orwellian TIA office. The TIA's version perverts the proud seal that originally symbolized our freedom. The "eye" is no longer God's, but the federal government's, surveying the entire globe in a single glance. TIA's new slogan? "Knowledge is Power."
http://www.cato.org/tech/tk/021126-tk.html

The Pentagon's chronic neglect of Iraq vets
Military officials knew long ago about the failure to take care of America's war wounded at the beleaguered Walter Reed hospital.
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...r_reed_groups/

DoD Defense Budget

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8fc_1191090638

etcetera....
Old 09-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #22
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I opened a thread about mind control as I have'nt seen this being investigated
thoroughly on the forum.
It's here :
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16713

Anyone having anything to add there welcome

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #23
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

I have not researched this info yet, partly due to it not being available for English translation until recently. I'm not a Bible Scholar (maybe someone is and would like to review), but have interest spending "some" time in understanding ancient truths. Although, there are other ancient information I will look into before this. I might also move this into a new topic for all to choose/have access to if interested.

Oldest known Bible goes online.

Non-Televised report via CNN. July 6, 2009

Excerpts from Article;

Discovered in a monastery in the Sinai desert in Egypt more than 160 years ago, the handwritten Codex Sinaiticus includes two books that are not part of the official New Testament and at least seven books that are not in the Old Testament.
The New Testament books are in a different order, and include numerous handwritten corrections -- some made as much as 800 years after the texts were written, according to scholars who worked on the project of putting the Bible online. The changes range from the alteration of a single letter to the insertion of whole sentences.
And some familiar -- very important -- passages are missing, including verses dealing with the resurrection of Jesus.

For the entire article and website please click link; http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...ref=newssearch
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #24
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Have no fear of the truth

bring it on .....

realy it can only be GOOD news

right friends !!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:54 PM   #25
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I wonder how much of it has been censored??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote