Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 07:00 PM   #76
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
What was even more interesting is that I even prayed to a higher power that if there is an extra terrestrial race trying to enslave humanity, I was even praying for them.

This hasn't happened to me in a long time so it's ironic that it happens on the night that I decide to go into deep prayer.

Thank you Macros. I will definitely take note of using more protection tools while in prayer and I totally agree, we are such powerful spiritual/human beings. We have been programmed to believe that we are not.

Much love and peace to you.

Love, peace and great success with your prayers deb003.

I often feel that this forum is creating cracks in the wall that blinds us to our true reality. Let us share and let it continue joining like minded people.

Take care

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:15 PM   #77
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

I have seen a great cross made out of clouds in the sky, after a giant Christian group meditation of sorts (I'm not a believer, but many were obviously, their mental energy making such an effect).
It was of perfect shape, it was otherwordly, there is no way it could've been done by chance.

It was so fantastic that all my doubts about humans being only logical and cold beings was overthrown (I was a quite cynical and sad individual then), and I got my head deep into spiritual stuff.. where I still am today. And very happy with that! It's brought me much happiness!! =)
ayadew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:36 PM   #78
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
We had a timeline shift last week and I'm still kind of freaked out about it. The kids and I were in town and noticed that the Taco Bell had shut down. It was empty with a "for lease" sign on the window. My husband was traveling out of town and when he got back I was telling him how the Taco Bell shut down. We drove by it because it he didn't believe it and guess what? It was open, unchanged, just as it was before.

Fortunately my son also remembers seeing it shut down and having that discussion w/me over how it's weird that one of the cheapest places in town shut down. So I'm not nuts. It was shut down. Then a few days later, it wasn't.

I have a lifetime of weird events but this one is just confirmation for me that we are living in "different" times.

Having experiences like this myself, within the last year, I can believe you. The conclusion I have come to is that as a person makes spiritual progress through their life, if that spiritual change is of a progressive nature, their personal timeline changes. It is a changing of one's personal history. I have come to the conclusion that two people standing together at the bus stop not only have two different perspectives of the time/space we move through, but that we each occupy the same time space with different historic outcomes both personally and collectively. Peace.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #79
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayadew View Post
I have seen a great cross made out of clouds in the sky, after a giant Christian group meditation of sorts (I'm not a believer, but many were obviously, their mental energy making such an effect).
It was of perfect shape, it was otherwordly, there is no way it could've been done by chance.

It was so fantastic that all my doubts about humans being only logical and cold beings was overthrown (I was a quite cynical and sad individual then), and I got my head deep into spiritual stuff.. where I still am today. And very happy with that! It's brought me much happiness!! =)
This is one of the reasons that I started this thread.

From an early age I have encountered what back then would have been labled as madness. I just need to know that others have these moments too.

Ayadew when i was around 8 years old I was at my grandmothers and very bored indeed. (she wouldnt let me go out to play because it was going to rain) I went to the window and looked at the clouds. To the east was a series of pictures in the sky. I got my grandmother to look too. I saw a witch on her broomstick, a horse and jockey, a house with smoke coming out of a chimney, a man/women wearing a coat. These images where very distinct I asked my grandmother about these clouds and she said that they happen sometimes and that she had seen some too in the past. Back then i just accepted it, but now i look back and think - wow, what was that?

My gran gave me a name for these clouds but i cannot remember it - does anyone know?

You are not alone in your sighting of christ. I in my 20s noticed an image of christs head and arms (has he is depicted on the cross) in a very cloudy dull sky.

Macros
Old 12-01-2008, 11:35 PM   #80
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Can I just say thanks to all who have replied here so far.

To those who visit - Be brave and tell us your stories.

The strange and weird can often leave one too afraid to share for fear of ridicule. (Remember how people got treated when they saw a UFO decades ago and decided to keep it to themselves) Dont be! Why? You will help someone out there better understand or feel they are not alone in their experience.

This is what this thread is all about.

Lets help each other!

Macros
Old 12-02-2008, 05:20 AM   #81
wyomiles
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread ! Several things in my life.

I have always felt that I have gardian angels. They have saved me from

death at least twice. I started meditating when I was about 11 or 12. I got

very good at changing my size and floating. While teaching my brother about

what I was doing he saw me go through my bed, float and have a red glow

around me. Later I started traveling into what seemed to be space. This

frightened me because I was afraid that I might not be able to get back. I

stopped meditating after this and have always wished that I would have had

someone to guide me through that time, as I think I could have been really

good at it. My Brother and I have always had some sort of connection. One

time we found one of those queje(sp) boards. We contacted a spirit named

Lux. He appeared to us latter.

I was awakened with Lux standing as a silhouette in the doorway. He looked

like the grim reaper and the feeling I got was that he was there to take me.

I knew I only had one chance to stop him. As he approached I threw back the

sheets and kicked him in the chest. I can still remember feeling the impact.

He slowly moved back to the dorway, floated back. My brother woke up and

yelled at me to see if I could see the guy in the doorway. I asked him to tell

me what he had seen and he described the same figure to me. That was the

only time I have seen Lux but my brother has seen him a couple of times.

When I was young I was very happy, kind, loving. Each year I feel more and

more unhappy. Less and less connected to others. Like I have taken the

wrong path in life and do not know how to correct this.

I have always found that teachers come and go in my life. They plant some

little seed for me to grow. (I love gardening by the way) Maybe I have found

this forum because there are teachers here?
wyomiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:27 PM   #82
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyomiles View Post
Great thread ! Several things in my life.

I have always felt that I have gardian angels. They have saved me from

death at least twice. I started meditating when I was about 11 or 12. I got

very good at changing my size and floating. While teaching my brother about

what I was doing he saw me go through my bed, float and have a red glow

around me. Later I started traveling into what seemed to be space. This

frightened me because I was afraid that I might not be able to get back. I

stopped meditating after this and have always wished that I would have had

someone to guide me through that time, as I think I could have been really

good at it. My Brother and I have always had some sort of connection. One

time we found one of those queje(sp) boards. We contacted a spirit named

Lux. He appeared to us latter.

I was awakened with Lux standing as a silhouette in the doorway. He looked

like the grim reaper and the feeling I got was that he was there to take me.

I knew I only had one chance to stop him. As he approached I threw back the

sheets and kicked him in the chest. I can still remember feeling the impact.

He slowly moved back to the dorway, floated back. My brother woke up and

yelled at me to see if I could see the guy in the doorway. I asked him to tell

me what he had seen and he described the same figure to me. That was the

only time I have seen Lux but my brother has seen him a couple of times.

When I was young I was very happy, kind, loving. Each year I feel more and

more unhappy. Less and less connected to others. Like I have taken the

wrong path in life and do not know how to correct this.

I have always found that teachers come and go in my life. They plant some

little seed for me to grow. (I love gardening by the way) Maybe I have found

this forum because there are teachers here?
Thanks for sharing that wyomiles. First may I point out to all that ouija boards can be a quick fix for your fascination with occult. This method of contact though only reaches what we would call earthbound or extra/multi dimensional entities. I do not prefess to know how it truly works but the accounts of haunting, possession and manipulation reported suggests it is foolish to try and ultimately damaging. One women felt she had reached her deceased mother using this method of communication and fell for her "mothers" advice. It was only when this "mother" began acting out of character that suspicion led to the conclusion that this contact was abusing the women for its own needs.

I think that wyomiles visitor was a lost entity that hoped to attach and again experience much of what it had lost since death. I dont get a feeling of this being a guide or energy with positve intent.

Many months ago i had a dream of seeing a very tall hooded figure enter my house and walk towards me. He was approx 7feet in height.(looked like a monk or jedi of the star wars fame) I was surrounded by members of my family and when I felt concern for this visitor - it stopped and moved into the kitchen out of sight. I sent my pet dog to deal with this visitor. The dog sat facing the kitchen and looked towards this now hidden visitor and began waggling his tail.

This dream although still puzzling and one of those - out of nowhere dreams - left me with a feeling that the visitor was positive and hid itself due to my concerns.

Guides are unique to just you so for another to see the same image implies that this was something else.

OBEs when occuring naturally are with the protection of your closest guides. To induce them yourself requires you to understand how vunerable you can become - in a similar sense to using a ouija board. Self induced ones can lead to you meeting all kinds of "passers by" many of whom will not be truly friendly.

Be careful folks and dont forget that there are many using this forum who can give more advice than I.

Take care.

Macros
Old 12-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #83
wyomiles
Avalon Senior Member

Yes we stopped using the board after that happened. Lux did not give us a good feeling. Thanks for your reply!.
wyomiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:41 PM   #84
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

when i was seven i remember my father lecturing me about something i had done wrong (in his eyes), it wasn't anything major (never was) ...

this went on for what felt like eternity, he smoked as he spoke, at the time he was a hardcore chain smoker

i remember so well trancing out repeatedly, always though i kept thinking how disgusting his ashtray looked piled high from cigarette remains of the day ...

finally (and always expected) he stated that his words would conclude with a physical reprimand, i so didn't want that again, already could i feel the pain as he spoke

he got up and started walking towards me, i was once again so frightened
i remember praying for something, anything to intervene in that moment
i looked over at the ashtray, just before my father laid a hand on me i watched the ashtray move across the table a couple of feet and crash to the floor ...

my father witnessed it as well, finally he was speechless, now it was himself that was the frightened one

he smoked at least three packs a day ... up until that day

the next morning came and my father quit smoking, cold turkey, never touched another cigarette in his life again

he had never said anything about it again

and for me, from that day on, i commenced my relationship with the universe that has carried me on its shoulders through so much density ...

my life after that was never the same, i found i could trust a force that i could never see with my eyes but knew it existed within my heart ...

and we've been connected that way ever since, i could write pages

it's all about trusting

peace
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #85
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

I get struck by noetic lightning at least three times a day on a waxing moon
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #86
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
when i was seven i remember my father lecturing me about something i had done wrong (in his eyes), it wasn't anything major (never was) ...

this went on for what felt like eternity, he smoked as he spoke, at the time he was a hardcore chain smoker

i remember so well trancing out repeatedly, always though i kept thinking how disgusting his ashtray looked piled high from cigarette remains of the day ...

finally (and always expected) he stated that his words would conclude with a physical reprimand, i so didn't want that again, already could i feel the pain as he spoke

he got up and started walking towards me, i was once again so frightened
i remember praying for something, anything to intervene in that moment
i looked over at the ashtray, just before my father laid a hand on me i watched the ashtray move across the table a couple of feet and crash to the floor ...

my father witnessed it as well, finally he was speechless, now it was himself that was the frightened one

he smoked at least three packs a day ... up until that day

the next morning came and my father quit smoking, cold turkey, never touched another cigarette in his life again

he had never said anything about it again

and for me, from that day on, i commenced my relationship with the universe that has carried me on its shoulders through so much density ...

my life after that was never the same, i found i could trust a force that i could never see with my eyes but knew it existed within my heart ...

and we've been connected that way ever since, i could write pages

it's all about trusting

peace
A great story and thanks for trusting Avalon enough to share it here.

Macros
Old 12-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #87
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
I get struck by noetic lightning at least three times a day on a waxing moon
Hi Wellerite, that must be a very intense sensation.

How do you deal with it?

Macros
Old 12-04-2008, 09:35 AM   #88
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
Hi Wellerite, that must be a very intense sensation.

How do you deal with it?

Macros
Ok i was exaggerating a small bit. I heard Terrence Mckenna use that term and i liked it. It's more like synchronicity than anything else which is what i expect a lot of people on here go through. It's like finding pieces to a very interesting jigsaw puzzle everyday.

At the moment it's still a battle with my ego to just let go and ride the river but i have had what the laymen would call 'paranormal' experiences that have had a profound impact on my life.

I may talk about them in the future when i'm ready to.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #89
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok i was exaggerating a small bit. I heard Terrence Mckenna use that term and i liked it. It's more like synchronicity than anything else which is what i expect a lot of people on here go through. It's like finding pieces to a very interesting jigsaw puzzle everyday.

At the moment it's still a battle with my ego to just let go and ride the river but i have had what the laymen would call 'paranormal' experiences that have had a profound impact on my life.

No worries mate. We are always here, take your time.
Macros
Old 12-04-2008, 02:25 PM   #90
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Macros,

What the hell i'll tell all. Starting with 9/11 synchronicities first, on the day of 9/11 i woke up in a terrible mood and was so upset that morning (8am English time) that i threw my lucky stone, that i got from a cave in Ireland and had for years, which i used to put under my pillow for good luck in the bin outside. As soon as the stone left my hand the church bells started to ring which is strange for that time on a weekday. I have loads of coincidences with specific dates and times but there's too many to go into suffice to say that my passport expires on - you guessed it 9/11.

A great example of a synchronistic event was when i was opening a pack of bananas and the label read - Ecuador - and i thought to myself "sh*t there could be a big spider in there" because usaully the bananas are not sealed in plastic. So i had my breakfast and then put the internet on - the first page i go on i see the headline that read something like "Woman finds spider in pack of bananas from Ecuador" and the same day i'm listening to the latest George Green interview and he's talking a lot about Equador.

Ill post my paranormal experiences another time, for now i just wanted to write about synchronicity and the philosophical questions it raises such as;

As we are all part of this ubiquitous God mind, to what extent do we have free will and individualism (in-divide-dual)?

And as time is merely the movement of celestial bodies through space - is everything pre-determined?

These are some of my fatalistic ponderings, feel free to mentally immerse yourself .....

Although on my last journey with Salvia Divonorum i was given a very clear message that i was in control of my own reality.......
Old 12-04-2008, 04:22 PM   #91
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

9/11 synchronicities huh?
I never ever watch television, yet at 9/11 I felt as if I should.. and there it was, planes flying into skyscrapes.
ayadew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #92
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Real Genius quote.

Mitch: You know, um, something strange happened to me this morning...

Chris Knight: Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Mitch: No...

Chris Knight: Why am I the only one who has that dream?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:39 PM   #93
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks Macros,

What the hell i'll tell all. Starting with 9/11 synchronicities first, on the day of 9/11 i woke up in a terrible mood and was so upset that morning (8am English time) that i threw my lucky stone, that i got from a cave in Ireland and had for years, which i used to put under my pillow for good luck in the bin outside. As soon as the stone left my hand the church bells started to ring which is strange for that time on a weekday. I have loads of coincidences with specific dates and times but there's too many to go into suffice to say that my passport expires on - you guessed it 9/11.

A great example of a synchronistic event was when i was opening a pack of bananas and the label read - Ecuador - and i thought to myself "sh*t there could be a big spider in there" because usaully the bananas are not sealed in plastic. So i had my breakfast and then put the internet on - the first page i go on i see the headline that read something like "Woman finds spider in pack of bananas from Ecuador" and the same day i'm listening to the latest George Green interview and he's talking a lot about Equador.

Ill post my paranormal experiences another time, for now i just wanted to write about synchronicity and the philosophical questions it raises such as;

As we are all part of this ubiquitous God mind, to what extent do we have free will and individualism (in-divide-dual)?

And as time is merely the movement of celestial bodies through space - is everything pre-determined?

These are some of my fatalistic ponderings, feel free to mentally immerse yourself .....

Although on my last journey with Salvia Divonorum i was given a very clear message that i was in control of my own reality.......
Thanks mate for getting back, much appreciated. I recall chatting with a good friend on this forum about native americans and guiides. The subject soon turned to the names of our own guides and i suggested that mine was a man called Nathaniel. This name as an habit of cropping up in my life prior to some event...anyways, later i was flipping through th tv channels and found a documentary about - Native Americans. I thought - "oh!" and switched back to BBC 1. The news was on and the reporter talking was a guy called Nathaniel!!!?!?!!!

Free will: To a human it is free choice but to the creator/god its all still mapped out. How? My belief is there is a you in each universe or dimension carrying out different choices granted by your free will.

Time: using the above idea points to - yes - all is pre determined.

Control: I think that life as a funny way though of re directing you onto a path you should be on sometimes. We all make choices at times and sometimes find they dont work out.

Keep um coming

Macros
Old 12-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #94
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

I was flicking through on the conscious media network one day and i stopped at this particular woman;

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...kuykendall.htm

and i thought "I must get in touch with this woman" as she said she was a shaman and carried out Soul Retrieval healings. So everything went smoothly - it turns out that in a previous life i was in a group of people that opposed a totalitarian government and consequently were arrested but i took all the blame to save the others. Now the interesting thing is that i thought i HAD to do it and that i had no choice so subsequently a part of me decided to leave as it felt dis-empowered by this Belief System ( or as Robert Anton Wilson would say 'BS' ) I believe i was killed for this as the trauma led to soul loss although i'll need a regression to confirm this.

One of the animal spirits that came to help was Grouse and he/she was there to help me 'spiral into my synchronicity and find my rhythm'. So that was interesting - maybe indigenous people look at synchronicity as being in harmony with the universe.

About a week after the ritual i decided to become a vegetarian as i'd been struggling to take the dive and totally make the commitment to giving up all meat. Another week later i receive the audio recording she had made immediately after the ceremony to describe in detail what she had saw and so on and so forth. This by the way is absolutely fascinating, she describes beautifully the process of shamanism and the story was incredible about how her spirit guides help her........just wonderful.......

At the end of the recording Jill said something like 'Make a change in your life - like your diet' and i was gobsmacked as i hadn't told her that i'd fully committed to a vegetarian diet the week before....

Jill was instructed to send me an abalone shell (pronounced A-Baloney) she had found on the beach. This was a bit of a joke me thinks as about a few months prior i had been renting a room from a unscrupulous landlord who's name was Tony. I had fittingly nicknamed him Tony Baloney as he told a lot of lies to the housemates about bills and such......

More to come.........
Old 12-04-2008, 07:27 PM   #95
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

Sounds to me mate like you are definitely on the right track in life.

In my work I train up unemployed people with the aim of showing them their true skills etc. On one induction day I took there was a scruffy looking guy in the group who prefered to be called Grunt. He even signed in with that name. He had a short fuse and even shorter intellect. He said all women where "dumb cos they not understand me". Anyway, a year later I bumped into him and found that he was now married. He looked cleaner too! He had met his wife to be at a factory and she originated from easten europe. Her name - Gunta! I laughed and said, "I bet she couldnt understand you either!". He didnt understand the joke, bless him.

This guy also thought the Roman Empire built the motorways in the UK and that the chicken and egg(which came first) all started with an eggplant!

Its an hard job i have but thank god for the humour aspect.

Macros
Old 12-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #96
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

my story is so crazy, you'd never believe it LOL
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:23 PM   #97
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
for every crazy story there is an even crazier one

i'm all ears exchanger ...
or rather, all eyes
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #98
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Well I for one would gladly listen(DOH!) I mean read your tale.

Honestly eXchanger, take the chance.

Others have so why not you?

Macros
Old 12-18-2008, 10:34 PM   #99
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

to anyone who still visits this discussion i found a great little book today that describes peoples experiences with the unknown.

Go to

www.forteantimes.com

Look for the book - It Happened to me

Macros