Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 03:52 AM   #251
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

personally i post here my opinion on this strange sea of speculations.

As i canīt stand that woman, because itīs energy is NOT positive for me.... thatīs enough.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:54 AM   #252
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Can anyone enlighten me as to what Miriam said about 2010? I've watched the interview but can't recall what 2010 was referencing.

I don't want to re-download the whole interview just to hear that part so if anyone can help- thanks a heap.
I used windows media player and at the 59:00 mark:

She expressed that the year that she has "great concern over" is 2010, and there is the "potential of great destruction all over the earth."

Not necessarily war. Not necessarily meteor. But "humanity has a role to play."

Watch Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture part 11 on YouTube and at 1:30, he predicted (back in 1996) that:

New York City will be in ash, sacrificed by 2000. The power that be already made the decision. "An offering." "Man-made."

How's that for a prediction compared to Miriam's?

*Here's the link:
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=117&Itemid=51

Start at 1:41 in the video.

Last edited by feeler; 09-29-2008 at 04:14 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:10 AM   #253
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
One of the things I've observed about the posts on this thead is how varied the responses are from everyone. It's almost like some people are on the bus (those who can accept what Miriam has to share as real and authentic) and others who don't even see the bus coming (who are caught up in their own feelings or how they perceive Miriam holding her head). There is also a glossing over of other members expertise (Miriams eyes looking doward) which clearly demonstrates these particular members lack of knowledge about basic info that any trained mental health professional would notice.
BTW I used to play a lot of poker... and I have read many books on body language for tells and give aways, and body language/eye placement is huge! And I still use these skills, because they are very useful in helping me to read people. Just look at the Mothers who get their children to "look into my eyes" when they want to know the truth. But I am going to guess that you are professionally trained, and all professionally trained people obviously know better than myself when it comes to this?

Quote:
Why didn't they see the bus coming? What is that all about?

One possibility is that they were wedded to what they "wanted" to "believe" rather then to what was reality. Those who demonstrated due diligence prior to the election would take the time to research the candidates (which can easily be done on the net). GWB had a history of taking businesses and bankrupting them. He is just repeating what he did in the past. Yet many, who are still in denial just don't understand behavorial patterns and what is happening as a result.

This is not meant as disrespect toward anyone. It is just an observation about how some folks need time to assimilate information and develop discernment skills as compared to other folks who have already gone through that process and are sitting "on the bus."
You obviously have a strong resonance with Miriam. And seem to think she is being honest, and that is your choice. But pay attention to yourself, and look how you have pigeon holed those who do not resonate with her. You have judged them as been unready, and unable to see something you think is obvious. Yet many people just do not like how she feels... Myself I noticed how I felt poorly watching her video, then looked for some explanations. And its not only myself... I would say at least half the responses I have read have not been favorable for this woman. Something to pay attention to.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:18 AM   #254
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
I used windows media player and at the 59:00 mark:

She expressed that the year that she has "great concern over" is 2010, and there is the "potential of great destruction all over the earth."

Not necessarily war. Not necessarily meteor. But "humanity has a role to play."

Watch Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture part 11 on YouTube and at 1:30, he predicted (back in 1996) that:

New York City will be in ash, sacrificed by 2000. The power that be already made the decision. "An offering." "Man-made."

How's that for a prediction compared to Miriam's?

*Here's the link:
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=117&Itemid=51

Start at 1:41 in the video.
Hey thanks feeler, you are a gem!
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:20 AM   #255
sharkmeldon
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
Miriam is Canadian...most of the people interviewed on PC were European or American right? OK, I know this sounds maybe a little strange but when I hear people making comments about Miriam being "off", "strange vibe" etc. I can't help but think it has something to do with her nationality. I have NEVER met a Canadian who seemed... ummm, well how can I put this-they are a very distinctive people in a very subtle way that I can't define...if you Canucks out there can either agree or disagree we might get to the bottom of this.

I think of the films out of Canada, the musicians, etc...you guys are different than people in the states-and I have a hard time putting my finger on it but I know it's true, so when I watched the vid of Miriam, I kept reminding myself of that and not letting her delivery of the message get to me. She's Canadian. That's all.

God Bless Canada!
i think it's the copious amounts of weed we smoke. oh yeah, and the hockey and the beer.
haha
miriam's for real. anyone who weeps for the current state of the human race is on track. she's just being cautious with her words.
our words create our reality. how our words effect others is also a consideration. most canadians of different races are very tollerant of others of different races. we'd make great galactic citizens.
she's speaking consciously.

much love and respect to all!

mark

10-14-08. yeeeaah!
sharkmeldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:37 AM   #256
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Just a thought... how many people here have had personal interactions with a contactee?

Next question, how many people here are comfortable with contactee disclosures?

and lastly, how many people are afraid of ETs?
Old 09-29-2008, 04:40 AM   #257
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Why didn't they see the bus coming? What is that all about?

One possibility is that they were wedded to what they "wanted" to "believe" rather then to what was reality. Those who demonstrated due diligence prior to the election would take the time to research the candidates (which can easily be done on the net). GWB had a history of taking businesses and bankrupting them. He is just repeating what he did in the past. Yet many, who are still in denial just don't understand behavorial patterns and what is happening as a result."
Obviously GWB is 'succeeding' at his current much more important and bigger job at hand. All along, I think that has been his mission, to bankrupt the United States, not just financially, but militarily and morally. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry while reading your astute observation.

Back to the interview...

Does any Camelot member in this forum think that if you were the driver and being consistently followed in the dark, you would not wake everyone up in the car?

"We are being followed." "Let them sleep."

Last edited by feeler; 09-29-2008 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:52 AM   #258
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

Quote:
Just a thought... how many people here have had personal interactions with a contactee?
I would more than welcome the opportunity - provided they were genuine. I have seen many, many interviews on television.

Next question, how many people here are comfortable with contactee disclosures?
Very comfortable. Would love to know all that there is to know.

and lastly, how many people are afraid of ETs?
As with anything, there are ones that are suspect and ones one would wish to embrace. As with humans, every ET cannot be painted with the same wide brush
Now, it's your turn. To what conclusion do you arrive with the answers you have received?
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:09 AM   #259
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysse View Post
Now, it's your turn. To what conclusion do you arrive with the answers you have received?

I've no conclusions. I've had abductees as clients. I've talked with contactees (folks invited on board ships and maintaine a conscious memory of the event) and have had one personal contact experience.

Some ETs I trust and others I do not trust. I see ETs at different levels on the spiritual path continuum just like humans, so I also have conflicted feelings based on who the ET is. Some ETs promote fear and feed off strong negative emotions while other ETs are very positive and supportive. It's all very complex at some levels and not complex at other levels. Paradoxical? Yes.

Asking the questions was an attempt to understand where folks were coming from.

Last edited by Carol; 09-29-2008 at 03:25 PM. Reason: typo
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:21 AM   #260
tgraf66
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a post from a brand new blog:

"I don't trust ETs"

Let me first say that I have never had any sort of ET contact (that I'm consciously aware of, anyway!), but I've read a lot of books and articles about contactees and their experiences. I also want to state that I absolutely believe that most contactees have had an experience they can't explain. This post is in no way intended to belittle them or what happened to them, nor will I brush off their memories as invalid or hallucinatory. Something happened to them and they are expressing it and dealing with it in the only way they know how, and for that, I applaud them.

Some of the things I've read that start or end with a statement like the title of this post seem to be arguing from the standpoint of xenophobia: "see the stranger, fear the stranger, hate the stranger, kill the stranger!" Others argue from a similar but more religious point of view, calling ETs demons. This one isn't like that. I don't trust them not because I don't understand them, but because I do understand humans.

I listened to the Jim Sparks interview on Project Camelot several months ago. If you're not aware of his story, the short version is that he has been a contactee all of his life, and over the course of several "visits" was taught how to read and understand the symbolic language of the group of ETs that took him. One of the things that struck me about his story was the fact that he strongly implied, like many other contactees, that the group that took him were able to create what are called "screen memories" in his mind during and after contacts with them.

A screen memory, if I understand it correctly, is an implanted memory of the contact events that is altered in some way, usually to tone it down and make the experience seem more plausible - and more palatable - to the human mind's ability to comprehend. For example, in one case, contactees reported seeing small monkeys instead of grays, and that memory was not dislodged until they underwent hypnosis. Assuming that the contactees involved were hypnotised by a reputable and ethical practitioner who didn't plant any suggestions of his/her own, I would guess that this was a screen memory placed there by the ETs they encountered in order to make the experience less frightening for the contactees.

Not all contactees report such things, but a number of them do, and many others report blank spots in their memories called "missing time" events. For the purposes of this treatise, I will assume that like screen memories, missing time events are induced to help the contactee cope with what he/she has just been through.

To get back to Mr. Sparks' story, he reported that he was eventually able to "see through" the implanted memories in some cases, so he remembered what actually happened as opposed to what his "hosts" wanted him to remember. That called to mind the stories of other contactees who have had missing time events or odd screen memories that have no other explanation and which have subsequently been clarified by hypnosis or intense meditation.

While Mr. Sparks testimony was interesting to me, I bring it up only to introduce the fact that in combination with other contactee stories of similar things, it made me very skeptical of the intentions of ETs in general. I want to reiterate that I believe that most contactees themselves are sincere, honest people relating events that actually happened to them and explaining them in the only way they know how. I just don't trust the ETs.

I think we can assume, based on the level of technology the ETs are reported to have, that their mental - and by extension, telepathic - abilities are more advanced than our own. This is supported by the reports of screen memories. Is it not also possible that they could implant more complex mental and emotional states into our ego-laced minds in order to push forward whatever agenda they may have with our species?

I think most of us want to be thought of as special, or that we have some great purpose or work that we must accomplish here on this planet. We are also very susceptible to fear as well as being easily impressed by technologies that we may perceive as being god-like "powers", such as telepathy and the ability to travel through space and possibly time, as attested to by Clarke's Third Law. ETs very likely know these things about us, and because they are at least somewhat more advanced than we are, I think most of us would tend to be over-awed by them, their technology, and the entire experience.

There are many contactees who return from their experiences with a profound feeling of being somehow "special" or that they have been "chosen" to spread the word about something they saw during their experience. To me, the simple truth of the matter is that if the ETs are capable of creating screen memories - and the emotions to go with them, such as a feeling of overwhelming peace and/or love - to protect the contactees, they could also quite easily show the contactee a picture of some devastating catastrophe that is sure to befall us unless we do as they say. They may also hold out the possibility of mitigating or stopping said catastrophe if we do as we're told. Then, by playing on the human susceptibility to ego, they tell the person that he/she has been chosen out of the billions of beings on this little mudball to go forth and spread the gospel to the unwashed masses. Having had instilled the appropriate level of fear, love, euphoria, and/or ego-stroked awe, the contactee does as instructed - and usually ends up being ridiculed. I have no idea what the purpose of all of that is. And that brings me to my point: because I don't know that and they certainly aren't being very forthcoming with an explanation, I don't believe we can trust them.

How can we believe anything ETs tell us? Again, I'm not referring to the contactees here; most of them are innocent participants in this and are telling their stories as they perceive them to have happened. I'm talking about the ETs themselves. If even one species is capable of spontaneously creating screen memories and/or inducing emotions in humans, then I would assume that at least some of the others have the same capability, whether by telepathic or other technological means. Given that possibility, everything we've ever been told or asked to do by ETs is suspect. Whether we're dealing only with the Grays and Nordics or an unlimited number of other species, none of us knows what their various agendas may actually be.

It's a survival tactic on our part to want to please someone or something that we perceive to be more powerful than ourselves, and most of us would perceive the ETs advanced abilities and technology as superior "force". Any ET group that knows this is probably going to take advantage of it to get us to do whatever it is they want done so as to ensure minimal risk to their own people, and we'll grovel at their feet for the privelege. They know that, too.

In spite of what some people say about how benevolent a lot of the ETs are, I don't believe we can or should assume that any ETs have our best interests at heart. As I've noted, we as a species are prone to manipulation through our ego frailties. We want to believe that we're different or chosen or special, and as easy as it is for other members of our own species to play into that, how much easier is it for a technologically more advanced group that has more effective means at its disposal?

I just don't believe that any one of us is any more special than any of the others, much less am I inclined to think that this one single tiny planet inhabited by just seven billion humans is all that special in the wide vastness of the universe. Our astronomers are discovering more and more earth-like planets all the time, so how can it be that this one is special? I would say that all religious or psuedo-spiritual rantings aside, it isn't, and neither are any of us. It's just one more planet with a lot of resources and we are just another naive and very gullible population. I understand how easy it is for our fellow humans to manipulate our comparatively undeveloped minds and emotions, and that is why I don't trust ETs.
tgraf66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:43 AM   #261
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgraf66 View Post
It's a survival tactic on our part to want to please someone or something that we perceive to be more powerful than ourselves, and most of us would perceive the ETs advanced abilities and technology as superior "force".
And 'superior features' too! Features such as being tall, blonde, blue eyes, white skin, hard body, etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgraf66 View Post
I understand how easy it is for our fellow humans to manipulate our comparatively undeveloped minds and emotions, and that is why I don't trust ETs.
I don't either. After 9/11, I came to the same understanding as what you just described.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:24 AM   #262
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Alex Collier had some very positive things to say about his contact. I would hope you go to his youtube videos and have a listen.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #263
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Some claim, or think, they have skills to read bodylanguage. Professional or not. It doesn't matter if you have them or not. If you're so sure of those skills, so you don't have to leave any room for doubt, the chance is very likely, they rather will be blinding instead of serving you.
Mutch so called skills are hyped for while. Books are sold, presentations are giving... And then they die out to make place for the next hype.
Skills can work out as bias, if you're not careful.

There is something like affinity. It makes you like or dislike somebody at first glance. This makes you look at someone with prejudice, not easy to overcome, if ever.
That's a bias.

On this forum there are certain groups. Believers and disbelievers. The ones who only want naked facts. The ones who dispise negative interpretations of whatever. The ones who fear, and those who don't want to fear (but do anyway). The ones who see everything spiritually, who like the ascension scenario's the most. The agitators...
Liking or disliking an interview, will depend on which groups you belong to. The spiritual want spiritual messages. The fact-hungry ones want facts...
That's another bias.

Just some examples. There's enough bias to go around.
----------------------------

I can imagin after reading the posts in this thread, the next interviewee will be so self-aware, he/she won't know where to look, how to smile, how to behave. Maybe he/she will sit in a cramp, not daring to move at all. He/she will be so busy with him/herself, maybe the content will be disappointing for every one this time.

Maybe... Kerry Cassidy (the small blond with blue eyes from Casseopia) and Bill (A)Ryan (an aryan, also a small blond - almost white? who knows - from, where was it again ... Andromeda) are here to gather the better seeds amongst the people from planet earth, before earth gets cleaned or plowed over again, to sow the next harvest. If I were you, I would behave at my very best, here in this forum

Last edited by stefaan; 09-29-2008 at 12:06 PM.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:52 AM   #264
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default You like Dick Cheney?!

Quote:
I like Dick Cheney's half smile better.
Man you are... ah whatever
<i know, i know, don't feed the trolls>

i liked her half smile because it reminded me of ... me.

Although I should mention,
my appearance on video was a bit embarrassing

Last edited by Sideshow Shaman; 10-02-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:10 AM   #265
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

#3 The Crux

It shall not be despicable to desert a transitory life
Was raising from a stressed and arduous time
Where consolation to thou is inly grief only
From there lack of willingly acquired and thorough knowledge repositories

At the time comes that causes all to relinquish
Shall not be a cause to thy forlorn and despondence
there will be inly excited about to happen
The tremor in welcoming banished servitude and dejectedness
Will make thou a resurrection and a betrayer
To thy very frugal knowledge and wasteful encaged life
Which often with its imprecise and ferocious profusions
Engraved with consternation & commiserated with emptiness

Before then life is a continued silence hoarse
Where sedative existence locked into some tightening knots
Where the city was lived and the food was consumed
Was in fact a binding agreement in Masks or Destiny, whatsoever
Laden with her meagerness and sudden physical pains and tricks
It did not make thy life more like a magical emancipation
It did not make things going on the like importance
It did not help transcend emotional chains stubbornly bonded us with combustion
And that the essential wisdom was in fact some loose opinions

From where, by there a machine was built
where intricated piece of cores spinning her ruffled fate
And high-tech gadgets and all imaginaries of sorts taking place
Tried by every rebellious initiatives upon Midway the journey
Those was found fleeting as piercing drop of light
It did not touch and did not weave a sanctuary for time
But left over bereaved bays, trees and lives of palms
And was known when all flower and lives do close
Will weave the garden for ultimate time repose

#4 The Iconoclast

One reigned supreme regime
Deeds and courageous language Men do use
Is to speak loud without imprecise follies:
When a soul once wakes up to the new influence
Brought to bear upon it is a forward pathway
Opening up for endless improvement
to new dimensions at all directions

By no means it was an accident
Like thou all being pushed come here to learn
to savor a segment of this very eduction:
Effort is inspired by faith, Must live
The image of world is not a swift impetus of torment
Is is a kingdom of pathways to infinite opportunities

Remember sadness makes heart less imaginary
And not to choose the ruined rules with absent remorse
There are many reasons why we shall embrace the learning
Where mighty intellect cyclonic force will be released to happen
A general view of cosmic grandeur and to introduce to minds
There is new life and vast sense field of universal divines
There is individual dire need to create an alternative world
To exceed Them who make us missing opportunities
To set free from the clammy grip of reality seeded way before
There will be no chance to detain or to trip and fall
There will be no need to eulogize or worship Creator as saint any more
For then we all stand alone and free from a judgement seat
There will be a discovery for the Earth and Them to learn
that defeat is as instructive as victory and is not the end of all

#5 The Crossing

When the sweet moment do happen
Thy Spirit will raise from dusty and dark courts and alleys
Travel and speed up in incremental distance at high
A holistic image less fragmented start in forming
At that point you and me will not turn
To watch the dimming Earth left beneath at awful solitude
And the hours will be termed oblivion or more
There will not be memory there once was a Creator
Who tried to levitate all the crippling fear influence
Of helpless watching His crops and belongings sweeping away
In the very true reality, not without sneers & rebuffs
Along with its penalties and responsibilities...
Sweeping and slipping...
They will also be freed

If this skips to happen, once or twice
Soon or later it will be subservient
For if there has no absolutely feverish zest for development
How can anyone hope to live fully an existence?
If the clicking will lead to a reconcile even
We better live our life up to this moment
And pass thou softest tears

---footnote---

17:03 / Sept. 29, 2008

Last edited by china2012; 10-10-2008 at 04:51 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:13 AM   #266
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
Maybe... Kerry Cassidy (the small blond with blue eyes from Casseopia) and Bill (A)Ryan (an arian, also a small blond - almost white? who knows - from, where was it again ... Andromeda) are here to gather the better seeds amongst the people from planet earth, before earth gets cleaned or plowed over again, to sow the next harvest. If I were you, I would behave at my very best, here in this forum

What exactly are you saying? The very best behavior in this forum is to ignore Miriam's body language? I have already sent email to Kerry and Bill to urge them to read through this thread.

Let's try to use some common sense here and see if the story Miriam told makes sense. Earlier I posted the following question.

Does any Camelot member in this forum think that if you were the driver and being consistently followed in the dark, you would not wake everyone up in the car?

"We are being followed." "Let them sleep." <== Is this what you would have in mind?

Last edited by feeler; 09-29-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:52 AM   #267
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What exactly are you saying? The very best behavior in this forum is to ignore Miriam's body language? ...

"We are being followed." "Let them sleep." <== Is this what you would have in mind?
"What exactly are you saying?"
First of all I'm serious and not serious in the same post. Sorry, for the confusing.

The very best behavior in this forum is to ignore Miriam's body language?
It's impossible to ignore. But are you sure you can read it properly? I more or less named 3 natural biases we're all subjected to. So I urge you all to be careful, at least a bit, when interpreting what you think you're seeing. We don't have to jump so fast to conclusions, don't we? Is our intuition (or those famous skills) unfallible?

Why would you wake everyone up? Wouldn't you be to busy driving, questioning what is happening, questioning what you're seeing, trying to get away...? In my eyes it is possible you just don't think about waking others up. You're brain goes mad. First maybe you get turned in yourself. And then maybe you shout it out, so everyone wakes up of course, but that's not really on purpose. One will shout, the other won't. Maybe you keep quite, not being sure, and not wanting to be considered a fool, seeing things.
Sorry, I don't see your point and it feels to me you're so sure of yourself, you're starting to see what you want to see. Very natural...

Doubt is healthy, doesn't hurt.

Last edited by stefaan; 09-29-2008 at 11:36 AM.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:02 PM   #268
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

I did not find her particularly humble. That was my problem with her, I detected a big ego in there somewhere. I am sure she is a lovely person but I too was underwhelmed to say the least.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #269
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
I did not find her particularly humble. That was my problem with her, I detected a big ego in there somewhere. I am sure she is a lovely person but I too was underwhelmed to say the least.
That is a tough call.
Is it Ego? Or is is Confidence in herself?
I do not know. I have to be in the room with her.

I can 'read people' myself. It is a 'vibe thing' for lack of a better term.
What *I* wanted to get out of this interview was a bit more DETAIL!
It was to vague for me....
Old 09-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #270
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post

Why would you wake everyone up? Wouldn't you be to busy driving, questioning what is happening, questioning what you're seeing, trying to get away...? In my eyes it is possible you just don't think about waking others up. You're brain goes mad. First maybe you get turned in yourself. And then maybe you shout it out, so everyone wakes up of course, but that's not really on purpose. One will shout, the other won't. Maybe you keep quite, not being sure, and not wanting to be considered a fool, seeing things.
Sorry, I don't see your point and it feels to me you're so sure of yourself, you're starting to see what you want to see. Very natural...

Doubt is healthy, doesn't hurt.
Both the driver and Miriam recognized that they were consistently followed in the dark. Everyone in the vehicle was in potential danger. And you wouldn't want to wake them up to be on alert mode, to have another set of eyes looking around, watchiing out for everybody, to get ready to get out of the vehicle if necessary? Instead you would just let them sleep past the critical situation?

Last edited by feeler; 09-29-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #271
Tuza

I really hope this woman isnt viewing the forum on this topic as a guest, and reading all the posts. She was approached to do this interview and look at what is being said about her, some very negative personal stuff. I would be very deeply hurt if I was her.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:00 PM   #272
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If I remember correctly Miriam said (or implied) that the ETs put the driver to sleep or somehow made her unconscious. Maybe they had already done the same to the other passengers and Miriam or the driver could not wake them up even if they tried?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:10 PM   #273
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
If I remember correctly Miriam said (or implied) that the ETs put the driver to sleep or somehow made her unconscious. Maybe they had already done the same to the other passengers and Miriam or the driver could not wake them up even if they tried?
I had a similar experience many years ago. I was driving home for the weekend from college. I was driving my friend's car. It was after midnight and we had been chatting along on what was normally about a 3 hr drive, and he fell silent. I saw a huge glowing ball moving slowly from behind me to about the 11 oclock position. I yelled at him, and when I looked over and saw his head slumped to one side, I reached over and shook at him to 'wake up--look at this!" No response. As the big globe lit up the entire landscape around us, then sunk behind the small mountain range I was driving next to. I remember the incident vividly, but when I look back on it, don't remember even telling him about it when we got where we were going and he dropped me off. In fact, I didn't recall the incident at all for several years after it happened, and something triggered the memory.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #274
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I really hope this woman isnt viewing the forum on this topic as a guest, and reading all the posts. She was approached to do this interview and look at what is being said about her, some very negative personal stuff. I would be very deeply hurt if I was her.

Tuza, I agree...it is sad that so many people feel the need to judge and assasinate her 'character'. I am confident that if Miriam does come and look at this thread, she will rise above it in the true 'knowingness' of an old and wise soul !!

peace
kate
Old 09-29-2008, 03:19 PM   #275
Stephen

Why is it considered that people are assasinating her character by being Skeptical?

Being Skeptical is HEALTHY!

Tags
miriam delicado