Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default The free soul

The free soul

This plane is a dual one . As far as you look you 'll find it's made out of dichotomies.
This is a great learning lab for the soul as the multiplicity of opposite viewpoints it comes in contact with makes the experience varied and interesting.
Due to the nature of the game we spend time after time rejoicing in the glory of our victories or succumbing to the pain of our losses.
Loss bring fear and doubts and glory short lived self satisfactions.
As this goes on.. and it can be quite captivating at times .. we can easily get lost into the game and tend to forget the key we carry all along that will open the gates to inner peace and thus the next plane.
And at the same time this is very stimulating process for the soul.
If you look sincerely back on your life you 'll see that the lessons you learned came both from " good " things and " bad" things .
Soul is your foundation . It's not your body , your name or your mind. Soul is wholeness and soul is without judgement. Soul observes what is .
It's a paradox for a soul that is wholeness to come on this dichotomic plane that has sides . Some distortion needs to be added for this . How do you become two when in reality you are One ? By stepping from heart to mind. If we are judging things or people , we are negating or condemning an expression of reality. Whenever we do this we become self short circuited , limited ,and a non free being because we have just created an attachment that allows us no choice . We have then created our own prison.. but we still have the key. We can become free by letting others be free and by changing our thinkings , attitudes and actions. Freedom of expression is a universal right . A right to all beings .. free or not. When a right is violated you usually get strife which can lead to violence. You also have the responsability of honoring another's freedom of expression.
As we do this we will gradually step back into our Heart enriched by our experience and be who we really are .Soul is Love . Soul is unity.
All of us are sawing seeds . When a white seed or a black seed falls into the Heart it finds fertile soil to grow into independant of it's color.All manifestations have value .As we grow back to full soul realization we will see that on our way up there each of us has been pupil and teacher in the process at the same time.
As long as we will see things as good and bad we will miss the Heart of things.
Heart is who we really are.
We as wholeness of soul and Heart are the next dimension.

Adapted from a text of L.Arklinsky and my own thoughts on the freedom of the soul as I have come to understand it.

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-25-2009 at 05:36 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The free soul

Thank you Mudra. This is indeed the very topic that has been the palm of my interest for a great time now. My meditational practice has been to move my energy in thought through the heart. To listen through the heart, to feel through the heart, and to react through the heart. Reaction from acceptance. As my oneness expands, I have noticed that my ability to empathize is most acute and can at times bring pain. Though, the more I practice a "heart centered" being, the more flow and ease has been becoming in me and out of me, as this expands. Thank you for advising those of the one who are at tender beginnings!

Peace of Mind through the Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mudra,

Great understandings, than you for sharing.

I agree whole 'heartedly', although I do have a couple of questions:

You say "When a white seed or a black seed falls into the Heart it finds fertile soil to grow into independant of it's color. All manifestations have value "

Are you sure of this? Are you sure that there is value in deception and darkness?

There are those who choose the path of manipulation of others, of plunder and deceit. The worst kinds of evil you can imagine are far surpassed by many on the left handed path. This is not fantasy, this is happening right now on this planet in very many ways. They have been rewarded as rulers of the world. Will this continue indefinitely?

Is that value? Is that truly the purpose of creation? Or is it possible that certain beings are so trapped in their own illusions that they are allowed to play out their fantasies only because the infinite respects the free will of all of it's creation and would much rather that all of it's children eventually see the truth and the value of the light, out of their own Self interest, rather than continuing to suffer under the lies of the darkness.

Is it possible that eventually their time is up, and they no longer receive an opportunity to continue with their miss-creations? Is it possible that there is no true value in choosing the left handed path and that wide is the path to destruction and narrow is the path to the truth that will set us free?

My point is, the world as it is, is NOT ok. It's NOT fine. And it won't be fine if people keep going about business as usual. It's not going to happen. We reap as we sew.

There are many tares in the soil and they will be burned up. The time is now to plant on the rock of truth, no longer will the lies and deceptions be rewarded. All that is hidden will be revealed.

There is truth, and truth is light. Darkness is illusion. If we choose to sew a mixed garden, then we will reap suffering. It's up to us to burn up the tares in our own consciousness to come up higher now. It's also up to us to shine the light on the darkness of the world, or the world itself will be lost.

Those trapped in their own illusions will be lost! They need a wake up call, the world needs a wake up call! Consider, this will either come through those who choose to be an open door for truth and light, or it will come through very negative outer events to try and wake people up. Which one do we prefer?

There are many ET channelings that say "don't worry about others, everything is fine how it is". From my perspective this is a deception.

The reality being, if you don't work on raising up the whole, then you yourself will not be raised up. In order to make it to the next grade, we must become more focused on others than ourselves. Those who lead the Way, will go all Way and Be totally self-less in helping raise up others rather than letting creation stand still in it's current imperfect form.

The light must be shined on the darkness, or the darkness will inevitably triumph. So from my perspective it's a balance between respecting free will (which is ALWAYS key), and giving all of those trapped in illusion the opportunity to come up higher. The more trapped forms are, the more of a wake up call they will need, the more the illusions will need to be challenged. We are not here to be passive observers.

Of course, the first key is to make the shift in ourselves.

That being said, I respect the approach of leading by example, this is key. I'm just adding another dimension to it that I think is worth considering.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-25-2009 at 07:29 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Mudra, for this thread...as you know, we discussed this topic privately...and this is something sooo important for all out there to know...to know that the truth is comming from our hearts...that everything is comming from our hearts...

Wormhole, I'm experiencing the same things for a while now...I experience each and every day, more and more, that I do not think, see or hear any more with my mind, eyes or ears, but with my heart. I just can't describe this feeling, there're no words to describe this feeling...

It's really an astonishing experience, which I hope each one of you out there wil be able to experience too, soon...

I will only reveal this: the first thing you'll discover will be...or let's say this other way...you'll be surprised how your heart will define the meaning of the word LOVE...

...it's a completely different feeling...you'll discover what LOVE really is...it's much more then to say I love you...MUCH MORE...aahhh, you'll be surprised, positive surprised...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:52 AM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

13 Chakras

Anyone who has waded
Through Love's turbulent waters,
Now feeling hunger and now satiety,
Is untouched by the season
Of withering or blooming,
For in the deepest
And most dangerous waters,
On the highest peaks,
Love is always the same.

Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times
Love is your foundation
Love is who you really are
Love is now always

mudra
Old 08-26-2009, 12:29 PM   #6
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

the soul... is the soil

of your being ...

all things can grow together there....

the weeds and the flowers becomes

so intwined there"s no differerence ...

weeds give the flowers there strength

and the flowers give the weeds there gentleness..

and all is well in the garden ....a loverly mix....

totaly yours rhythmm...

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #7
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
the soul... is the soil

of your being ...

all things can grow together there....

the weeds and the flowers becomes

so intwined there"s no differerence ...

weeds give the flowers there strength

and the flowers give the weeds there gentleness..

and all is well in the garden ....a loverly mix....

totaly yours rhythmm...

Thank you mudra for expressing such Truth in words.

Since I work out in public I take every chance to continue seeing through my heart especially when I met someone I see as rude, I remember they are just being themselves, I am the one making a judgment as to what it is...to me.

If I remain in unattachment of people being a particular way then however they are is perfect. I am the only one who assigns it any meaning and the meaning I am assigning it is coming from within me and how I am feeling in that moment, not the Truth of the moment. I think this is how we project our energy onto the field of consciousness and make our own reality.

If we are conscious of what we are doing we can create any reality we want!

Thanking you too Rhythm, loved your post! Very loverly!

Love to all...back to work
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Lovely post Mudra.... you wise old thing...always...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:17 PM   #9
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

And with Love will I walk

And leave lights in the night

Like lanterns on a lake

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-26-2009 at 03:22 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:15 PM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love always
mudra
Old 08-28-2009, 12:26 AM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Ordinarily, we spend all our time comparing and discriminating between this and that, always looking around for something good to happen to us. And because of that, we become restless and anxious about everything. As long as we are able to imagine something better than what we have or who we are, it follows naturally that there could also be something worse. We are constantly pursued by misgivings that something bad will happen. In other words, as long as we live by distinguishing between the better way and the worse way, we can never find absolute peace such that whatever happens is all right. This anxiety or lack of peace of mind is like that felt by the Japanese high-school student aiming to succeed in the entrance exams.

When we let go of our thoughts that distinguish better from worse and instead see everything in terms of the Universal Self, we are able to settle upon a different attitude toward life - the attitude of magnanimous mind that whatever happens, we are living out Self which is only Self. Here a truly peaceful life unfolds.

Kosho Uchiyama, Opening the Hand of Thought

Love always
mudra
Old 08-29-2009, 11:41 AM   #12
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Soul receives from soul that knowledge,
therefore not by book nor from tongue.

If knowledge of mysteries come after
emptiness of mind, that is illumination of heart.

- RUMI

Blessings
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #13
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Be the best you can be

this is plenty ....

keep an open heart ....

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The great way is not difficult for those who have no preferences. Make the slightest distinction, however, and heaven and earth are set infinitely apart."

Hsin Hsin Ming

Love you all
mudra
Old 08-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #15
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Invite your soul
To enter into your mind-jungle
To clear it up.
Invite your soul
To enter into your heart-insecurity
To strengthen it.
Invite your soul
To encourage you in all that you do and say.
Your soul will inspire you,
Fulfil you
And
Immortalise you.

Excerpt from Transcendence-Perfection by SRI CHINMOY.

Blessings
lightbeing
Old 08-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #16
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love always
mudra
Old 08-31-2009, 11:21 PM   #17
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The soft and the yielding overcome the right and hard, but few people put this into practice .

The tao te ching

Love always
mudra
Old 09-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #18
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

On the Subject of Detachment

A Master and disciple are having a discussion under the bright moon of a star lit sky.

Disciple:
I am sad Master
Master:
Why do you feel this way, my favorite one.
Disciple:
I have witnessed and experienced hate, greed, aggression, and the lies others have committed. It saddens me deeply.
Master:
Can you not detach yourself from them?
Disciple:
I cannot, for I feel an obligation to correct them, and tell them the false way of life they are leading.
Master:
What makes you feel they need to be corrected by you? What makes you the sole judge of their behavior? Do you hold the answer to everyone's life circumstances?
Disciple:
No. I would guess not. But I feel the pain and suffering that they must be going through, and the affect is very real and related to me. I want to show them the correct way.
Master:
Everyone was born in a life with experiences different than yours. What is right for you does not necessarily mean it is right for them. A fish born in water has no need for legs. What makes you think others need your criticisms? What do you say to a mother who can only sell her body to feed her child?
Disciple:
I understand what you are saying, but I am only trying to help them out, spread the message to them.
Master:
People will listen only if they want to. A truly caring person is someone who tries to understand others, and this compassion comes from the heart. Simply understanding another's viewpoint already does a lot. It is NOT related to bickering on who is right and who is wrong over trivial things. A need to correct others and convert them to your way of thinking only reflects on your need and dependence on proving yourself right. Learn to be reflective... ego building does nothing but put you at odds with others. Tolerance of differences in opinion is the first step towards maturity.
Disciple:
I understand now. I guess I became so involved in trying to protect my beliefs that I became the one who was not listening. I guess I was afraid of being wrong, of losing my reputation, and my main concern was to attack others who have differences in opinion with my own. I guess it is I who is showing hate, greed, and aggression when I attack other's beliefs, and try to prove them wrong. Now I understand how people view my behavior.
Master:
And that is why you are my favorite one.

http://www.geocities.com/grjallen123/story.htm

Love always
mudra
Old 09-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #19
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"People will listen only if they want to."

The person who said this may be correct in this line. However, if the people knew better they would do better. I do not agree we are here just to 'let it be', I believe we are here to Be the change we want to see and help give all life here a choice to come up higher.

Consider, certainly, it's not right to ego build, but it also isn't loving to leave the world trapped in suffering and leave it to wherever the power elite wish to take it. We simply will not move into a better age, until the spiritual elite, (those who seek and find), challenge the illusions of this world and help raise it back up into the divinely connected platform for freedom and divine expression it is meant to be.

My personal opinion on this persons advice in the above story is that it is unbalanced. Listening is critical, but giving people a choice to come up higher is also a critical part of the path to enlightenment for many and even for most the path at this very important time.

Remember, we graduate to the next grade in the schoolroom by becoming more focused on others rather than ourselves. This includes in our spiritual practice and progress...

What do you think?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-02-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #20
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
"I believe we are here to Be the change we want to see and help give all life here a choice to come up higher.
The answer lays in your note " Be the change we want to see and help give all life a choice to come up higher."

Love always
mudra
Old 09-02-2009, 05:31 PM   #21
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, we are in perfect agreement then.

In order to give others a choice, we must be willing to stand up and tell the truth, to help others see through illusion. This is the only way they will receive a choice.

If we see injustice, if we see illusions, and say nothing, where is the choice for others?

We must be willing to challenge the illusions, while having ultimate respect for free will. That way, people will have the choice.

Leaving them to the matrix is no choice at all, they are only getting one side of the story...

That being said, the key is first to overcome our own illusions, rather than going out and trying to fix others. Ideally though, we can both overcome our own illusions while helping the world overcome it's illusions simultaneously. It's ok and expected for us to make mistakes along the way, that way we learn...

It's all about shining our light, shine away! There are many shadows that need some enlightening in this world. Let's just not forget to shine the light on the shadows in our own beings.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-02-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:42 PM   #22
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Yes, we are in perfect agreement then.

In order to give others a choice, we must be willing to stand up and tell the truth, to help others see through illusion. This is the only way they will receive a choice.
We are in agreement indeed. When you find your inner truth what else can you do but live and speak that truth in your daily life . We may all manifest it in different ways though according to our unique soul signatures .

Love always
mudra
Old 09-04-2009, 01:47 AM   #23
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Yes wonderfully put Mudra and a good reminder. Each one of us is a unique expression of the divine and we are here to celebrate each others unique expression and divine individuality. Admitedly, it can sometimes be tricky not to push our way of thinking on others, but when we consider the infinite is infinite, there's always infinitely More to the story than we ourselves know. It's about sharing our talents and celebrating others at the same time in a state of Being.

I also agree with your emphasis on non-attachment.

The Way of Being is the middle Way.

For me the middle Way is a balance between:

Non-attachment to outer results, total respect for the free will of all life and celebration of each beings unique divine individuality

with

Unconditional Love, shining our light, expressing our divine talents, truth, and giving all life a choice to come up higher (this includes challenging the illusions when necessary)

In order to find the middle Way, we must balance Power, Wisdom and Love in our own hearts so we can Be the unique divine Being that we are when we are One with I AM.

Thanks for Being I always enjoy your sunshine Mudra (as well as all the rays of light from the suns and daughters of God here at Avalon and Camelot).

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-04-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:07 AM   #24
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Inside each one of us is a beautiful flower garden.
This is the garden of the soul. With each lesson
we learn, the garden grows. As we learn together,
our individual gardens form a tranquil paradise.

- Sri Chinmoy

Blessings
lightbeing
Old 09-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #25
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings
lightbeing