View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 01:00 AM   #10
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please comment on hemi-sync

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
What are some causes and uses for ringing in the ears?

I have this almsost constantly. For a long time I thought it was nothing but lately I am wondering if there is something more to it.
Hi Arcora, at first I thought I had tinnitus ( a ringing, buzzing or rushing sound in the ears caused by malfunction of the auditory nerve). A friend of mine has that.

I have not been getting it every day. I have had a "warning sound" a couple of times before something happened. The sounds vary: sometimes I interpret them as lie down and take a nap. When I wake up I might have a very short vision re a new lesson for me to learn or whatever...

Two years ago, I was given a channeled message in which I was told that I could hear the "music of the spheres"???

It happened very insistently a couple of nights ago so I stopped what I was doing and settled down for a meditation. I could literally feel the energy buzzing all around me.I guess I needed a reminder! Maybe I need to get back to a regular routine for meditations.

I remember reading some Silva material on the net. It was suggested that an affirmation be used after meditating to avoid the buzzing. That never worked for me.

Hope this helps. Diane
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote