View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Shocker : Fed To Print 1.45 Trillion dollars

Thanks Jonathon I am well ware of its creation and how we get sucked into the game . This has more to do with the current economic situation we face and how very soon the hyperinflationary pressure`s are going to bring what`s left of the economy to a stand still. By continuing to print this money they want to bring about the death of the dollar. What most people don`t understand is because the FED prints the Money it will be that agency that goes broke Not the U.S. Government so because the Fed goes broke and there is no agency to collect debt in nonexistent dollars any longer they will introduce a new currency to replace it thus altering the contract of all debt against you. Those that understand the game will realize that unless they accept the change it can not take effect, What does it mean to the average human being ? it means if they agree to the new currency then all debt currently on the books will be transfered over to the new currency and those with debt will have to continue to pay it. Those that say no thanks will have their debt eliminated as you must agree to any contract changes in order for them to take full effect. I am also well aware of the credit card scams out there . So yes i know about the game of money al to well J
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote