View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #62
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Hmm…should I copy-right you for all that you have read here? Or for all that time and effort that take to create this to be understandable?

- Why do you come here?

- Do I ask some of you, who you are, what you do, where do you live, what’s your number of shoes…do I study you under microscope?

- I hope you will have strength to look at all this with better eyes. Nothing that is posted here is for money or profit; it’s for shearing the information.

Information that is very important and useful to many.

So don’t tune to that frequency…I risk a lot to put this on the net, because the data is lost on thousand places. If you do not solve the puzzle combining the peaces you do not see the big picture and what this reality is all about and what is coming. It’s far from the true one, but it’s something and its a start. We have to start figuring out this, because soon it will be too late.

Since we leave in the ocean of energy and thoughts, it’s like 100 monkey syndrome. If one being figures out, through the DNA antenna, the rest in his/her species are getting the same download.

So please, let me do what I came to do…

Respect,
Astralwalker

Stay on your path AstralWalker - you are doing a great job and it is HUGELY appreciated

I look forward to your future posts.

Best Regards
Peace
Iain

Last edited by iainl140285; 12-12-2008 at 12:57 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote