View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 12:05 AM   #150
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Swanny wrote:
Quote:
I am refraining from posting at pa2 for the moment as I am not happy with the way people are being treated. If I do post what I'm thinking they will be pi$sed off with me and will ban me
Grrr I hate rules
Wow, and there lays the problem. You should never feel afraid or concerned for speaking your mind. Especially on a forum promoting "unity" and new paradigms. That is simply unfair and unacceptable.

Ok, here I go...I have to bring this horse back up here, so I do apologize in advance.
The greatest concern that every single member should have is the true triggering of the chaos that unfolded here. Unfortunately, it was predominately due to Moderators argueing and calling each other out openly on the forum for all to see. Then when some of them mentioned agendas playing out behind the scenes...OUCH!!

There's nothing more damaging to the integrity of a business, operation, or forum for that matter than public dissension, hostility, and non-support from it's leaders. Period. Unfortunately, those members who had a human reaction to this behavior, information and accusations exploding in their faces, are the ones being penalyzed. People felt let down, and I've yet seen any apology from the Moderators for the obvious. It's as if we all are to move on and forget about it. That is what will cause the slightest thing that happens next to blow up, because we are not addressing the core issues and member concerns. Folks, I've managed people for 10+ years, trust me on the above statement. How things are being handled now, simply is not a conducive approach or resolve.

Wow!!
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote