View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:19 AM   #22
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mayan discovery about 2012 in India Daily

Thank you, Snowbird for your kind explaination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post

Your meeting with Don Alejandro.... must have indeed been an honor. This man has a lot of names and titles, yes?
Yes, I was honored to be in his presence. I found his lovely wife/interpreter/traveling companion, Elizabeth, much more charismatic, however. I thought Don Alejandro talked-down to her often, although he spoke exclusively in Mayan and Spanish, neither of which I have any understanding, his dialogue directed at her was in a harsh tone of voice.... as if he were scolding her. Elizabeth seemed unaffected by this and dutifully translated his words, trying her best to keep-up.

Quote:

.... I stated: "I have recently heard that the Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi Prophecy, has already shown itself in the form of the Comet Holmes.
At that same Yellowstone conference, I met with a Hopi Elder with whom I had a conversation regarding the Holmes Comet. In the Fall of 07, prior to going to Yellowstone, I had been observing the Holmes Comet with a group of friends over a several month period. We saw the Comet explode into a spectacular array of blue light on it's inward approach, and again several months after in late Jan. of 08 we again observed a very brief explosion of Comet Holmes as it exited from the solar system. This second outburst was not reported in the press, and the Hopi who were at the conference were very interested in what I had observed.

Quote:

I also understand that there are actually two different major groups of Pleiadians. One, has been stated to have been very actively and rather negatively involved with humanity since the beginning. The other, however, is a split-off group that has been here supporting and aiding our growth. They have by the way, changed their name to Plejaren..
This is where we would begin to share adverse views. I began studying the work of Edgar Cayce in 1961 at the age of 14. Since that time I have studied possibly a hundred different channels, clairvoyants, remote viewers, seers, prophets, and whatever other name might be attached to the phenomenon. I have become very weary of "channeled" information. I especially put my "skepticals" on when conflicting information starts to come from a particular source.

Just reflect for a moment. Wouldn't a source who claimed to be "all knowing" and "all seeing" have the foresight to separate it's self from any negative connotation prior to starting their contact with a channeler? To me, it seems so convenient that there are suddenly two groups of Pleiadians. I'm very wary of any message from someone who has contact with another entity only within their head. I find the testimony of physical contacties much more credible.

The "Word of God" has been coming from extra-dimensional demons of the lower fourth dimension since Humanity first civilized. Coming in the form of "messages from God".

Literally billions of Human Beings think these messages are from their Creator. Simultaneously, billions of Human Beings have died in the name of their individual God. I submit this is all part of a greater agenda. I read into these Pleiadian messages the same similar dogma.... "just go to sleep.... everything will be O.K. (if you get my drift)

Quote:

I think that we all/each need to continue to study and help each other understand just what is going on out there in the great beyond.
I do agree with you on this. After nearly fifty years of research on these phenomenon, I still have more questions than answers....
observer is offline   Reply With Quote