View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 06:25 AM   #13
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mayan discovery about 2012 in India Daily

It's amazing that all these pyramids are being discovered all over the world now. It's certainly got to be causing a lot of consternation in the mainstream archeological and historical communities, who I suppose are ignoring it all to the best of their ability... Michael Tellinger's work must be giving them major headaches!!

I have read Marcinicak's work, also Z. Sitchin's and many others, and it seems to me that there have been many ETs who have had a hand in altering the DNA of humanity and shaping the development of the human race. The difficult part seems to be figuring out who did what and when.

I have gathered from my reading that races more benevolent than the Annunaki, such as the Pleiadians, who, while they were unable to prevent the Annunaki from their invasive tactics, endeavored to help humankind as much as they could in a neutral, non-confrontational way, and even worked in secret when necessary.

Evidently the different races on Earth were not created by climate differences on the different continents as our scientists have concluded, so much as by the differences in DNA from the various ET races that seeded their DNA here.

Because of the secretiveness and the varying agendas and even competition of the Visitors, it's difficult to put all the pieces together in a way that makes sense and on an accurate timeline. The Visitors are not omniscient, and so the various histories they have left to us may be incomplete, inaccurate, and contradictory, certainly also self-aggrandizing, in the case of the Annunaki for one.

Sometimes I think the only way we will ever know how it all really went down is if there is some very high dimensional being or beings whose task has been to monitor the planet and record it's history from an objective, uninvolved perspective, some kind of gigantic Akashic library on the astral somewhere. If only we could access it!
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote