View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #23
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just a coincidence .. is it now? 2010-2011 outlook

absolutely spot on!

it is my wish that everyone would quit thinking that someone/something will rescue them! If we stop, think logically, use your knowledge and what you have learned from forums like these, the transition just may be smooth enough to tolerate.

excellent post! Now excuse mw while I go loose some more friends and **** off some govt officials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Originally I wrote the following text for another site but I'd like to share it here as well.

Wonderful, amazing synchronicities happen around us all the time.. the universe trying to tell us something.. and yet only few seem to notice. I can't remember the number of times I've hinted to people to certain events only to be replied sarcastically with 'Its just a coincidence'.. accompanied with the look that maybe I should be heading to see a psychiatrist but yet I always sense a nervous deep knowing within them, that something is wrong with their view of the world.

Hey, we just witnessed the biggest economic collapse in known human history. Hey, we are just witnessing the strangest behavior in the sun since measurements began. Hey, we just had the biggest pandemic scare in known history. Hey, we just had record breaking low temperatures all over Europe. Hey, did you see Berlusconi's face and then the pope going down to the ground? [url] . Hey and btw did you read national freakin geographics telling you the north magnetic pole has moved 64 km per year and it is accelerating?? Hey .. what do you think are the chances that all these amazing things are happening just few years away from an ancient callendar that ends its cycle on 2012?

But what has that to do with politics, the economy or the sun??! They look at me in disbelief and give me that 'man, you need a psychiatrist' look... while adding at the end.. Its just a coincidence man, go have some beer or something, you have too much time on your hands.

Too much time on my hands

[img]

OK .. where do I begin with explaining that the last thing I have on my hands is time. As a matter of fact the last thing the whole planet has on their hands is time. Yet the vast majority of humanity is wasting all their time they have when they are not slaving 9 to 5 for the system.

Time is short people, it is very very short. Most people debate about 2012 as if its a weekend picnic in the park. 'Hey lets just wait and see, why bother our brains with it now when it is so close.. I bet I'll be watching Wednesday the Championship League just like any other week'.

Listen people and listen well.

You can forget about 2012 because of all the things that are coming in 2010 and 2011. I had a very bad feeling about 2009 and looking back I see I was very right and only extreme actions 'saved us' from total collapse but when I focus on 2010 I see meat grinders catching up with the sheeple. I see meat and blood splattered all over the place once those grinders finally catch up. It was supposed to be much worse in 2009 had the governments let the economy fail.. but in all their infinite wisdom they 'saved' the global economy by paying yesterdays debts with tomorrows money multiplied by ten. This means that the next crash will be a force to reckon with .. it sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.. and mind you I am quite well prepared with several backup plans to fall back on.

People will tell you to not worry. 'See? Nothing happened.. those doom mongers were wrong again'. But what they fail to see is those meat grinders which get closer and closer with each 'failed' prediction of a major disaster.

Now you have to understand that all this is a GOOD thing, it is the death of the old so the new can come in. But this still doesn't change the fact that you must prepare actively if you are to survive the transition. 'But why prepare? If all goes to smitereens than its all the same if you prepare or not'. No.. collapses don't happen in a single day, its a slow and painfull process with many stages and waves where each is worse than the previous one. Having a basic response plan could be the difference between having the option to relocate very fast or being stuck until the next stage of the collapse hits you.. and from there on you are just a sitting duck as each successive stage hits you harder and harder.

You can forget about all the 'love and light' people which are worse than the politicians.. You see politicians at least get something done in the 'real' world. They will shower you with all these nice to hear things, how you are loved, special, your chakras are opening to the 12th dimension, portals of love are pouring in and what have you not. Granted, some of these things are correct and sending energy into the earth grid has its uses.. but please get a grip, the work needs to be done here, now on hard physical planet earth. Stay away from all these gurus that teach you to forget about politics, economics and all those 'earthly' things and focus only on 'light and love'. Unblocking your chakras is not much help when you have to work 12 hours per day at a job you totally hate and pay all your money at the gas station.. is it now?

There was a saying somewhere about someone that said that 'the world is not bad because of all the bad people, but because of all the good people that do nothing about it!'

I would understand if the stupidity would end with the sheeple, but the so called 'spiritual' circles are also full with nonsense, rubish and pure unadultured ignorance. The above group of 'love and light' gurus are easy to notice and discard.. but when we get to the people who have a good deal of the truth, mixed with fatal preconceptions then we have a problem. I can't tell you in how many people I've seen the syndrom of complete fracture of theory vs reality.

I've spent hours discussing matters around 2012 and the collapse of society as we know it and they claimed that they agree with this scenario, that the economy is practically doomed etc... and then few minutes later once we start discussing daily matters they flip back thinking like a sheep. They start telling me things like 'You know, in 10 years my sallary will increase by 5% per year, I will get a good car and raise my children in my appartment that I will pay in the next 20 years'.. and then once I retire and start receving that retirement check...

[img]

I just look in complete disbelief and don't say a single word again to them. Waste of time friends.. a complete and utter waste of time. You don't find bigger fools that the ones that *know the truth* but epically fail to act on it. Yet another group of people argue for hours why someone wanted to charge them 5$ for a nice library of inredibly advanced knowledge.. while daily they pay hard bucks at the gas station without uttering a single word and dutifully pay 50% of income as tax. Stupidity incarnated.. I swear such people make me honestly ponder if maybe certain ET factions are correct and humanity doesn't deserve this wonderful planet.

Don't get stuck into these cattegories. Follow your mental processes. Do you see yourself reading daily about these things and accepting them as truth, yet you fail to incorporate them into your 'real' life? Do you see yourself getting lost in stupid details while the major problems pertain in your life? Don't be afraid or hesitant to ask for help from our 'friends above'. Don't fall for the incredibly stupid preconception of 'spiritual' people telling you that we have to clean our own mess as humanity. Again they fail to incorporate history with reality. ETs have been deeply involved with human evolution for ages.. what in the world makes you think all of a sudden humanity will be left to deal with earth completely on its own in the next few years??

I see meat grinders people and they are getting close by the minute. Some people have already fallen in them but are currently a small minority compared to the masses that will start getting ripped apart very very soon.

And one last word, NO.. it is NOT a coincidence. Everything and anything is inter connected. Watch the Sun .. everything is connected to the Sun. Yes even the pope falling to the ground and even the economic collapse.. It is ALL about the Sun. Not to mention the global cooling we are experiencing right now. Now don't get smart on me and tell me its actually the galactic center causing the behavior of the Sun. We know that.. but the cause of our 'earthly' different major events is the Sun.

[img]

Stay centered, focus on your intuition and above all never ever forget that this has been 12500+ years in the making and planning. What is happening is NOT a coincidence. The only thing you can do is make sure your intuition is sharp and impeccable. We are entering times never before seen on planet earth, be excited, you will remember the next few years for millenia to come! I know I will .. one way or the another ..
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote