View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #223
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Ok after reading your thread:
Lucifer's Mirror and the Emancipation of the Oneness

My brain is on fyre but i think i understand now what the "Dragon" is. Don't ask me to put it into words atm, cuz my brain is stuck somewhere inside an 11th dimensional mobian knot. I have known that the Oneness has to call back the memory of it's manyness in these times in order to continue creation (from a memory in toddlerhood of watching a mobile of butterflys in my crib). As well as my past life memories as a non-physical entity/energy form. Your explanation in that thread somehow makes sense to me and makes me wish i had really paid more attention in my math classes. I can't help it though, i still love theoretical physics, even though my math skills pale in compairson to the current brillant minds in physics today.
Dear Raven!

Thank You for reading 'Lucifer's Mirror'. What you have read there is not yet accessible to the human mind and so it is of no surprise that you are 'Experiencing the Fire of the Logos'.
Practically noone has hitherto read this work, as it belongs to the Gaian data base following her transformation in 'comprehendability'.

You have acted like a disincarnate Dragon Energy even attempting to understand the content of this message.
This message defines the manner how the Dragons created the this universe from 'first principles'.
It also defines the cosmic algorithm how information is transmitted from cell to cell on many scales; from the subatomic to the universal holograms.

We are rather proud of you as One of Us!

Abraxas