View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I have always respected David Wilcock and I still do. He says that he is getting dream data that is showing him that the Earth is being surrounded by positive beings from different civilizations right now. I think that his dream data is usually on so far as I have observed.

Some of you may not be aware that starting back in Early July the CSETI contact groups around the world began to have much more contact than ever before. Ships completely materializing right next to the groups, radar laser detectors going off like crazy and etc. If there where more craft nearby during contact protocols then this would be a side effect of that.

I have learned better than to try to make public predictions about what the ET's are going to do next with my total miss fire on the crop formations. However, I still have a very good personal track record on remote dowsing and viewing the present. I know this is kind of like the oldest trick in the west, however I am going to convey it anyway.

It is the oldest trick in the west because there will be no tangible evidence available to back up this data. What I can tell you is that I checked to see how many different species or star nations had parked their ships around the Earth right now. The number yesterday was 36. The number today was 45.

Since I can only speculate as to why this is, I will go ahead and just say, something is a brewing. This may be the welcoming party, or liberation crew or what ever you want to call it. I am not saying when this will manifest, but it looks like it might. Sorry for the ambiguity.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote