View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #18
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Generals Try to Stop Imminent World War III oct 28th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant Man View Post
They dont need a reason to start a war, they already have the "terrorism" lie. What were they doing in syria? if any country did that to usa, they would get the **** bombed out of them, but usa can do what they please without too much intervention. they did it in pakistan and got slapped for trying it on with russia. I hope the reporting is accurate, thank goodness there are some that dont want this nonsense.

peace and support for peace makers
Aloha Elephant Man,

When reading your post the very first thought that popped into my mind was that the US was in a decline and would not recover. The only thing that it really has going for it these days, military-wise, is the Shadow Goverment and all of their ET back-engineered toys which I seriously doubt they would share with the rest of the US military.

Instead we see a ramping up of the "fiscal" "One World" goverment agenda, so this next year is very iffy given the reality that the US whole financial system is built out of a house of cards. Hence, the beginning in 1913 of a long range agenda to take control of the world's finances.

It is indeed very interesting times as people are also waking up so the upcoming pre-planned "One World Agenda" and their agenda is always taking a huge wack from the internet's true "spiritual" purpose... to wake people up and bring their conscious awareness to a higher functioning level where humans realize that their "intention" in reference to the "field" as in quantum physics does indeed impact and alter future "predicted" events.

Please remember that it only takes a small percentage of numbers to alter the direction consciousness moves in; as per the 100th monkey example, or how all schools of fish or flocks of birds change direction simultaneously. Who determines the direction all will go in? How do they "the school or flock" know to make the shift simultaneously? One could almost make the argument that birds and fish are more consciously evoled then humans (and I do have some scientific data to back this up). The same level of conscious awareness is also rapidly developing with humans and I truly suspect that by 2011, the major "consciousness" shift will have occurred. Meanwhile, folks are going through the self-sorting process. Much like the bigger fish are sorted from the smaller fish as in our aquaponics systems.. those of little awareness tend to group together while the bigger fish (folks whose consciousness has expanded beyond a particular "mind-set") tend to leap out of the tanks (limited constructs) in search for a bigger area (expanded consciousness) in which to grow and thrive.

Thank you for your post as it was very thought provoking for me.

Mahalo Nui Loa

Carol