View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Generals Try to Stop Imminent World War III oct 28th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
Wow....
If it where not for controversy most of us would not be on P.C. or P.A.

Generally speaking, truth no matter who it comes from or where it comes from is always controversial to most people.

So yes, always do your research and cross examine all you see and hear..
I agree-if i didn't post it then someone else probably would at some point-i aplogise if i've upset anyone with this-i didn't write it-just presenting it to make your decisions,as it goes for'credible reporting' it's not me who's reporting,i'm searching.This David Icke's viewpoint:

'A most stunning report is circulating in the Kremlin stating that some of the most Senior Generals in the United States Military are ‘pleading’ for ‘immediate’ help from both Russian and European Military to prevent their current President from starting World War III in the coming weeks. Even more shocking, this plea for help by the America Military Establishment came from their most senior military officer Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen, and who in an unprecedented secret meeting, held this past weekend in the neutral country of Finland, met with General Nikolai Makarov, the head of Russia’s General Staff.'

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 10-28-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote