View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 06:43 PM   #717
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
your drug store psychology is inaccurate and your assumptions about what people may or may think are wrong and they are assumptions based on limited experience. I am laughing because that is the reponse that is evoked. I laugh at Chaplin and sometimes Benny Hill, it doeesnt mean that I have a deep seated fear or dont understand why a semi naked woman is chasing an bespectacled fool around a park to speeded up music. No laughter, real laughter is a blessing not something to be seen as mechanical abnormality.

maybe I am laughing because I cannot cope with the fact that people would waste their potential on things that propogate fear, mistrust and are actually just a weak investment on someone elses poor imagaination and inability to cope with their own personal faculties and interpersonal interactions. Maybe i'm laughing at all the little british in jokes that are peppered through out James's statements (he is one funny guy) that not alot of you non Uk resdents are going to get. maybe i am laughing ecause i can't cope woth how gullible people are that it scares me. maybe i am laughing because to do anything else would be condescending and pitiful to someone who i respect for having quite a good intriguing comedic style. The question is wheether or not it is done consciously or unconsciously.

whay are you taking offence?

I am just laughing. It is sad that you feel threatened by people who are happy.

Are you policing my emotions? What have i done wrong? Dont hate or feel offended, i'm sorry if you do. perhaps this is a billy meier type thing and you associate yourself with things and people and are effected by them when they feel threatened, like a child posting a video telling people to leave Britney Spears alone. You shouldnt make connections to uncorrobarated things that have nothing to do with you personally, its called consumerism. An old trick based on a "glamis", look it up and dont jump to conclusions or believe everything you see or hear on the internet. Maybe people have motives for actions and emotions that go beyond your perceptions kid.

If you laugh at Benny Hill you have a deep seated fear of your own sexuality. Drug store enough for you?
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote