View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:53 PM   #148
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

Hello again, Folks:

I thought you might be interested to see this e-mail exchange I had with Aaron just now, posted here with his full permission.

Quote:
Hi, Aaron:

I very much enjoyed your interview with Kerry. Great job, buddy. Hang on in there for the next one.

There’s a Project Avalon thread about the interview which contains some good, encouraging responses and some intelligent comments. I don’t usually pitch in, but I wrote this:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=144

... you may want to take a look. I put quite a bit of thought into it.

Take good care!

All best wishes - Bill
Aaron replied:

Quote:
Hi Bill,

I hope all is well for you these days. Thank you so much for all you do.

I just finished reading the post you sent me and you were spot on. You couldn't have explained it better and I still have been getting emails of people questioning my intent or motives behind the interview.

I simply tell them that it was Kerry who felt I should share this information I had so we decided to go with it and do the biography interview at a later date.

I also tell these people that they should indeed research for themselves. It's so important that people do that as you know otherwise they are no better than a person listening to everything they hear on the TV and believing it's fact.

My best wishes for you always Bill. Perhaps if it can happen I would really love to have you at my next interview.

Aaron E. McCollum
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote