View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #52
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynard View Post
December 28th to 31st 2008, I had the same "dream" exactly. One I have had my whole life, remembering it coming the first time at 6yrs old. Always exactly the same. The strangest part is that I saw a video this summer, in which Dolores Cannon recounts a "client" who expressed almost exactly the same "dream/vision"... I will go into more detail here, but it is one section that was the same.. the result:

A view of the planet Earth from Space an image we've all seen before in pictures from NASA. A low "hum" and the globe separating into two parts. Both the same. On one I hear myself and others crying out in Joy: "We did it! This is beautiful!". On the other "globe" (the quote from my "dreams": "I can't believe he died believing all that nonsense".

This entire year I have felt very blessed and guided as well as protected for the first time in my life. Prior to this year, even though I was fully aware of everything involved, I still felt very, not alone, but "on my own". This year has been different. I never claim predictions. I find it has more negative effects than positive, but that is merely my opinion. However I do keep track of my own, and I do "pay attention" to anything of the sort I am given.

This year my personal accuarcy is scary, at 90%. Unfortunately most of my "predictive dreams" have actually happened, although I have turned intentions against some, as they were not "good".

On the morning of day Haiti had it's quake, I woke to hearing "It has begun".. Then I read the reports (here actually, thanks everyone) of what happened. Very sad.

That day was also like a "different" for me, so I am not surprised at the OP (Joe ) and what you have questioned and expressed. I do believe we will find in time that day was a significant marker in this cycle.

@Illuminate: December 31st 2009 was a beautiful day for me.. "A Daylong Dream" I like to poetically call it.

My point, I suppose, is that, in this cycle we will experience several ''markers" or "milestones" along our journey. I believe it is not something "new" for us, but rather something "old" returning. Instead of activating.., re-activating. The markers are ''signs" as well as "notice" of a "Different energy". My idea that this is not something new, but rather something old, is my own conclusion and I could very well be wrong.. So for now I use "different".

One thing I am pretty sure of is that it's not like a light switch.. Where things get just turned on.. It's more like a kenetic motor that you spin over and over while it builds a charge, holds that charge, until we choose to use it. Something tragic (like the quake) would cause us to access this "charge" which we seem almost shocked by. As it's something that seems new.

Regardless of the specifics, it's safe to say I think, "Something is changing" and I really do love the way it feels. I am content (finally perhaps) with my decidsion to be here. ...In light, of love.

Shaynard
Hi Shaynard,

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Cosmic Awareness material, but your dream sounds exactly like their explanation of the planet "A" / planet "B" scenario that may be occurring right now.

Here's the details (sorry, it's long but worthwhile reading):

http://cosmicawareness.org/2012.pdf

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote