View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #705
Mikagon
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

You know nameless, there are two reactions people give when they do not know what to do. I did not take it personally but consider what I'm about to say as an advice if you will. People only laugh at things which they cannot overcome subconsciously and it is the very moment of your mind which feels shy about it, admires but also very happy for seeing being not alone in the same situation. As a successful result of combination, you laugh. I'm not assuming anything, tis what I see over the years. And as a proof you can see that what people consider is told to be most funny is based on others' beliefs nad if you think of one which is based is yours (try what I'm telling you on others first to check) you may see what I mean. Then after you realize this you will start laughing less which is a good thing because instead you will use the material you laugh to improve hwere your very self is weak it, yes? Hope I was clear enough.

Welcome to the forums, you may express yourself in any way you like though, you don't have to do as I say. It's the double edges of taking an advice, it's up to you. The true nature of free will. I am curious to see what kind of personality you hold and knowslled/wisdom/passion you wish to share with nay of us.
Mikagon is offline   Reply With Quote