View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 11:53 PM   #703
Mikagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

James. I firstly would like to thank you for giving out help to us and sharing information. I really appreciate it. No matter what others say or think about you it's about us to decide who we are or what we choose to become. My suggestion for you if you would like to know what STS and STO , you should read law of one series there are 4-5 books of them, channelling ones not the series by Val valerian but it was edgar cayce i think. There were pretty serious information on other densities, orions and "many others" .

I have a wonder if you will indulge me, hmm, boy this is going to be hard to explain with words. Okay let's asssume you have read elite insider scripts. There were two guys who appeared on GLP and ABT forums one was called elite insider other opened a thread under the name of window of opportunity with the name Hidden Hand .. Now according to what they are talking about, if let's say Nikola Tesla did not fail at what he did and was able to discover the true secrets of 3, 6 and 9 or if someone else out there manages that, is there a possibility that this person could protect or cast a shield around him or anyone he wishes if he is able to convert those secrets them into musical notes by using the "mathematical bridge" between science and religion, and then combine it with the algorhytmic code in voynich manuscript that has been deciphered into modern english by "someone", will this person trying to attempt this experiment be also able to direct his core of consciousness into a moment in future without using Tempus Think Tank but instead by manupulating the electricity in the subquark particles in his blood and raising the frequency and vibration amount of the water in his body with the help of the notes(combined secret of 3, 6 and 9 and Voynich manu.) he plays on a forbidden instrument (i.e. glass harmonica..) . will the monoatoms in his dna(assuming if he took white powder of gold) be morphed completely and become protected or will he need sigil magick and a help of an entheogenic being to ensure/guarentee that and prevent "the form" from failing?

I'm asking this question actually because if this is really possible, this kind of "shield/barrier/ritual" may be able to protect the person on the dates such as 28.11.2011, 23.11.2012 and 21.12.2012 from the elite casting the manipulated aether, void and cosmos to the people's soul as 'inspiration' or to their brains as 'potential giver' under the name of project camelot, bluebeam and quetcoatl.

Note: I'm not sure if such an attempt is possible I found this ritual/experiment/training in the last unknown book(10th book) of the NUM(nine unknown men), if you have it you can find it in the 28th and 34th codex page, if you were able to decode it so far, lol.

Phew it would be really hard to explain such phemenons in this world thanks to the elite enslaving and limiting our imagination if I didn't know "hebrewic sanskrit of kabbalaha" aka alltongue(if you know which one im talking bout.) .

Even if you couldn't help, thanks again for reading. I would need to get back to my daily life now ;/

Have a peaceful day~~
Mikagon
Mikagon is offline   Reply With Quote