View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #28
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Getting pretty ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
This is exactly the way I feel. I want to be part of something real in this world. I dont know what I would do if I thought there was no good in it at all.

Yes there has been a certain degradation since it became free to post. When I sign on sometimes I will look through the "New Posts" and find nothing of interest. I suppose that will happen from time to time.

I have been highly critical of the mod team at times and I was not banned. This tells me that they do want truth and justice. There is a higher calling here at Avalon and that is what attracted me to it to begin with.

I have never been abducted by aliens (to my knowledge) nor seen one, Never been involved in GVT black ops, I have never seen a DUMB, never astral traveled, never been brought to a place of higher conscienceness (even when I took LSD as a kid), and I can still only see one sun. There is really nothing special about me at all (outside of a few common talents). However, I still feel that there must be a reality outside this world that we cant see. I feel that we have been handed a line of bunk from the PTB and I want to know the truth. When I first found out what our world is really like it made me want out. That is why I got so upset with the bannings.

If I am not invited to contribute in the new forum I hope I am still allowed to read the posts. I know I still have a lot to learn and I hope I am not shut out completely.
i am still a fairly new 'newbie' and would like to put my 2 cents worth in - if i may-

at first i was upset at the thought of A2 becoming a separate 'clique', but after i pondered on it awhile- it kind of makes sense...

if we keep A1 as an entrance gate (open to all) for the purpose of attracting 'the freshly awoken' to see the information, learn and grow, then- it would naturally follow that A2 would be better utilized and set up as the 'more committed/more activist-ed' group that could get projects up and running... jmho
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote