View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #21
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Ickes' Reptilians are Counter Intel Op

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
That is probably the most significant statement that I have read on these forums since I first came here. It seems to be part of the "human condition" to not want to come out from under the security blanket that each of us has had and knows all too well.

I have a quick question since you have had some experience dealing with Reptilians before. Do you happen to know if there is any truth to the various reports that they live underground, or at least a faction of them anyways?
I have no first hand knowledge of them living underground. I do know they work in etheric places, and it would not surprise me that they have used 3d underground means to be here. For me it is about energy, attraction, setting off beacons in astral that they lock onto and want investigate because such people might be either useful energy tools for them or dangerous for them.

Once they know you can take care of yourself and they don't scare you they tend to stay away and hope you get bored or stay away as well. I do think various things are put into place for such in tune energy people to make their 3d lives less successful because humans don't tend to listen to poor people who cannot play the 3d game and live in high class neighborhoods running in the well to do circles. I have run in circles of the ultra rich and I know monetary poverty. My truth is my path and not being affected by outward circumstances, but to follow and work within the higher astral realms while at the same time doing my best to work here in 3d and provide a home. So much of what we see here is an illusion and very much unimportant. Sorry, I went off topic from your question. I just went where my mind took me.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote