View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 02:13 AM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Ickes' Reptilians are Counter Intel Op

The logic I see here is: there couldn't be such advanced bad guys or they would already have taken over the world etc.

I've seen this argument used elsewhere.

One of the first things I intuitively realized when I saw that 9/11 was an inside job and that the entire media and establishment was covering it up, is that, if there are bad guys this big, then there HAS TO BE GOOD GUYS.

Go visit a nice waterfall, enjoy the company of some loved ones, smell the flowers.

Notice, there is beauty in our world, there is life in our world.

Yet it is pretty tough to deny that there are serious powers of darkness running the establishment right now.

This is an ancient truth. Biblical line: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

The reality is that there are super big bad guys. It's pretty tough to argue against that point when you see a bit of what's happening in our world.

So why haven't they got full control yet?

Well first, they've got more control than you might think.

We are not supposed to be living short lives, constantly going to war, dying of dumb diseases, wasting our lives away with adictions, being drawn and here and there with negative emotions etc. as much of humanity has been doing...

Life is supposed to be a lot more than this.

They already to control our world to a large degree... but their day is up their time is done.

That's not because the people are so much stronger than them. That's because on the other side of the coin, you have the good guys. The hierarchy of God, the hierarchy of light, who sit patiently back, working 24/7 in the hidden realms to minimize the damage from the bad guys, give the people the free will experience they desire, and slowly but surely lead the people to the freedom that will set them free. These are the masters in the spiritual realm, the hosts of Angels, led by Archangel Michael and a massive team of light beings in higher realms.

We the people have continued to feed the darkness, and would have long ago destroyed ourselves by our own karmic misuse, if it was not for the forces of light continuing to take much of our karma unto themselves and transmuting it and mercy's flame being upon the people.

All the while however, we've been learning, experiencing, until finally we are ready to leave the powerlessness behind, and retake our own power. Remember who we are. Remember we are here to bring abundance to this planet. Remember we are co-creators, not victims.

And it's time for the mean greenies, the demons and the like to go face up to their misuse of energy and decide whether or not they are ready to do the work to pay back the karma or cease to exist.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote