View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:38 PM   #14
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
you know somethings gonna happen anyway, because Bush was VERY OBVIOUSLY NOT PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE. He seemed to just not give a hoot about the US's finances among many other things.

In my opinion he is TELEGRAPHING whats to come. And I dont think he did it on purpose, hes just not that intelligent of a guy, not to mention the fact that hes gotten away with SO MUCH while standing in plain public view he probably thinks hes invincible. His attitude attests to that as well.

Either way, its so blatant that the Gubment is NOT planning for a future. Its so easy to see. THEY KNOW. And they think we dont.

BUT, we'll show them soon enough that we are not the mindless hordes of consumer-zombies they think we are. They are going to get a reality check, just when they think their plans are going wonderfully.

Introduce the Amero. Watch what happens. We will not go quietly.

(sorry little rant there, lol)

p.s. Silverman, your an absoluet ASSET to this forum. Please continue to post your valuable information. You obviously know your stuff. Im a lowly finance manager myself and have a small glimpse into the Financial world, but you got them pinpointed. Thanks for sharing!
Dear KassandraLoves!

First of all an interesting avatar and lovely name you have in this forum. And 2nd thanks a lot for all your warm words...but most important...yes show them you are somebody...

go for revolution...they are just preparing to get one....go once to www.fourwinds10.com you check it out...

They are awaiting unrests and riots! Good thing in the US like in Switzerland we have guns and riffles at home! So just lets f..k them!

Them and they are not Bush or Ben or Hank or anbody....Here we talk about the j-community ruling the US government and army, b-itting around what they can...and believe me they want their armageddon...the next 9/11 will be big time and they will sacrify what ever it costs...next time they intend to sacrify humanity millions of people they want it, they are so f...ing sick!

Therefore they need to be removed and I hope Benjamin Fullford soon tells us they are doing so!

Greetings, silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote