Thread: Georgia
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 07:17 PM   #10
1fixitman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Georgia

Augusta, GA here.
I have been attuned to Reiki I and II. I have 2, six foot copper frame pyramids that I use for meditation and intention work. I make and distribute Orgonite. I have gifted over 160 cell phone towers in the Augusta area, many substations, lakes, ponds, scottish rite center(masons building), the Augusta canal and the Savannah river. Over 600 Tower busters in the area over the past year. I have a Chem Buster in my back yard. I own all the equipment for healing with the "Bob Beck Protocol". This includes making colloidial silver, ozonated water, blood electrification and magnetic pulsing. The Beck protocol was originated for people to research if they can signifigantly reduce or place into remission the following: Aids, Cancer, Lupus, Lyme Disease. It works for many other problems associated with parisites(virus, bacteria, fungus).
Beck found that a few doctors at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the early 90's could cure aids with a small electrical shock. They patented a device that could be used inside the body. Beck found a way to do this outside the body with little to no side effects. PM me if you wish to know more about this. I am into alternative medicine and healing. I have been "Awake" for about a year and a half. I am fairly well versed in most things that have been supressed by the G0vt. If/when the economy crashes I will move to Lanexa, VA or Interlachen, FL as I am making payments on a mortgage currently and I don't have 126$K laying around to pay it off. If you have something that is broken and it is made by man I can fix or repair it. I have 5 months worth of food in my home. I still need to purchase seeds.
Dwayne
1fixitman is offline   Reply With Quote