View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 01:46 PM   #46
MichalPtacnik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Freemasons - "The Profane" - Manly P. Hall - Jordan Maxwell

Quote:
The 'NEW AGE' Movement is all too comfortable in quoting 'Blavatsky', arguably the most famous of the 'THEOSOPHISTS'.
So at the very-very least, it has a real influence on the New Age Movement. A simple search on the net makes this clear.
Yes, but I am in many ways comfortable with what little I know of Blavatsky myself. I think she might have been a true initiate, she might have lost her way along the road, or she might not; I certainly have not read all her works to be able to decide that, and even if I had, chances are I would not be able to do it. Either you sincerely seek God, or you don't, and only you can know which one is true in your heart.

Of course she influenced the New Age, but her Theosophy is one hundred years older than New Age; the world changed. Most of the Race stuff was modern in Blavatski's days, so they used it; it fell out of use one hundred years later and New Age does not use it anymore; so what? These are just props to show the eternally real truths with; call the message Christianity, Islam, Theosophy or New Age, Esotherica is Esotherica as long as the soul is the soul and the world is the world and God is God.

Of course, the true Esotherica usually disappears over time from the body of the teaching; chances are, if Theosophy is REALLY the religion of the Illuminati, that this happened and they changed it from the worship of God to the worship of Mammon, or the Lord of this World; chances are that Mme Blavatski would cry seeing the corruption of her handiwork; or she would not. I am honestly not her so I can't say.

BUT to say that because of a few quotes an entire esotheric teaching is corrupt and because Hitler adopted it and corrupted the original message was wrong in the first place uses the same logic as "hitlers used messershmitts, hitler was evil, and messershmitts were planes, so let's ban the evil arts of air travel!"

Ludicrous.
MichalPtacnik is offline   Reply With Quote