View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
In Transit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr A True Ott's Perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by angellight View Post
Thanks, Now that I look at everything from a different perspective, the brainwashing, the mind control is so blatant. In the mormon culture it starts from birth. There is so much fear involved, now that I know who I am, it just makes me sad to see so many people trapped and controlled. In a way, I myself am still trapped. My husband is still asleep, his family is very devout mormon, so I still have to play the game and attend. I think there are probably a lot of lightworkers in the mormon church who are awake but quietly go every week because the way it is set up. If you leave it destroys your family.
Hi Angellight -

I am also a recovering mormon in the same situation as you. You probably already know, but the road out is extremely difficult and painful and there are few that are brave enough to do it in our situation and keep the family together. Even more difficult is finding your way here. Talk about a small percentage of the population!

I can tell you that it's very difficult to find any type of support or understanding at the level you an I are at. It sure is a lonely road. After spending months and months trying to debunk and argue Mormonism, Christianity and organized religion I finally got the big picture after researching the commonalities in NDE's and OBE's as well as the Law of One material.

I certainly don't have all of the answers, but at least I feel like I am finally on the right path. Never felt that way with religion. Feel free to contact me directly if you are interested discussing this unique position with someone who has to keep one foot in mormonisim yet finds himself here.

Good luck on your journey!

In Transit
In Transit is offline   Reply With Quote