View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #32
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Freemasons - "The Profane" - Manly P. Hall - Jordan Maxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I suspect that there is a level of philosophical and theological research wherein certain hidden things come into view...and the impact is so overwhelming that many make the decision that if you can't beat 'em...join 'em.

I do think that We the People of Earth continue to be ignorant, apathetic, and reactionary...or 'Profane'. This opens the door to Elite Corruption and Arrogance. The Corrupt Ruling the Stupid. Oh Goody!!!

Namaste
Hi orthodoxymoron, it is very difficult indeed to raise from the miasm of mind control and have the courage to follow yourself and not the crowd.

There are two reasons why at some point most people quash their inner voice:

1) Fear of: being unloved, rejected, poverty, isolation..etc.,

2) Greed: more than money for power, and knowledge or being a scholar and part of a elite also entails greed for knowledge which is rather different than thirst for knowledge

I'll say that it is easy to follow the heard and ignore the screams of our spirit...

While I know with certainty that it is difficult, humanity still can make it, we can individually do our bit

And if it all fails we will have reached to the totality of our beings and that is worth it

Here is to the brave ones that can make the difference today by raising their frequency and seek to find their answers inside themselves

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote