View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #18
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why JFK Was Killed

I agree with most of what ortho points out. Jim Marrs has a great book out filled with facts about the JFK assassination. There's another documentary that I'll have to see if I can find on this subject, that says that LBJ and Hoover were directly involved, LBJ was crooked from the time "box 13" was rigged to assure him the election prior to his becoming JFK's vice. JFK fired Alan Dulles from the CIA, who was also the brother of the mayor in Dallas at the time of the killing. After the murder, Dulles was reinstated and then placed on the Warren Commission to "investigate". The evidence shows that the body was removed from Parkland hospital against protocol and the objections of the Dallas coroner. Sometime between the time the body left Dallas and arrived in Washington, some type of surgical procedure was done on the upper right part of the head. It's indicative of a bullet being removed and then sewn up with stitches, and the doctors in Dallas claim that no such surgery was performed by any of their attendees. The secret societies that JFK mentioned in his speech, his intention of bringing out the truth about aliens, the military industrial complex being dismantled as well as other organizations within the government that JFK and RFK were working on exposing and closing, are but a few reasons why both murders took place and the true perpetrators have never been brought to justice and never will be. I still feel that anyone alive today who knows the truth and prevents it from coming forth is just as guilty as the ones who pulled the triggers. This is a subject that I've researched a lot, for some reason it calls to me. For me, it's not about the affairs the man had, it's what he stood for for humanity and tried to do to prevent America from becoming what it became and is today. It's just so deep that it's difficult to discuss it all here. I'm glad that others are still interested in this. Maybe one of these days the truth will come to light.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote