View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 03:46 AM   #50
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Are Sirius A, B, C...and all planets and moons in the Sirius Solar Sytem somehow linked to our Solar System? Are we all from Sirius? Are Draconian Demons the real problem? Did some of us make deals with the Dracs? Do we now have hell to pay? Are there various factions of Humans living throughout these solar systems? If the Dracs decided to leave us alone or were removed...and if the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights were applied to Sirius and our Solar System...would this solve most of the major problems? Are we dealing with a Human Civil War throughout Sirius and our Solar System? How does Giza Intelligence fit into all of this? The more I try to think about all of this...the less I seem to know.

If the Secret Space Program, Deep Underground Military Bases, Leviton Trains, etc. were under the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights in the context of a completely reformed and purified United Nations...and properly supervised by We the People...I wouldn't have a problem with them. But I'm sensing some very dark things connected with them presently.

Is there hope for the Dracs...or are they way past the point of no return? Can they be reformed? Can they peacefully coexist with us under Constitutional Responsible Freedom? They are supposed to be very smart. Why would this be a problem to them? I don't get what's going on in this universe. It seems like a very bad nightmare. I get the feeling that things are bad everywhere...not just here.

I have been making comments to Lucifer...but perhaps they need to be addressed to the Draconians. The Draconians are Lucifer's boss...right? What's it going to take Lord Draco? How deep are we into this New World Order Theocracy? Why does it have to be this way? What's the history of this madness? Can't we work something out which doesn't involve enslavement and extermination? Why can't we rule ourselves...and then deal with you in a reasonable manner. Why does everything seem to involve submission, obedience, worship, sacrifice, war, force, heirarchy, regimentation, deception, atrocity, etc, etc. Am I wrong...Lord Draco? What the hell is going on?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote