View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 12:44 PM   #15
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Comment on Bill Deagle credibility

Bringing my "comment" over from another thread...so as to entrain with other positive posts here. Thank You! Onward and Upward!
Does every site on the internet have to be infiltrated with senator's sons and daughters? Your posts of negativity and sarcasm are blatantly ludicrous...and it is sickeningly obvious that you are plants of disruption here and on other sites of this nature. An opinion is one thing...consistent ugliness is another.

If anyone, and I mean anyone at all, listens(really listens) to Dr. Deagle and what he is saying and sharing and applies a fraction of their own good energy to what they personally choose to in their own lives in their own heartfelt way...your lives will change in the now right now (that is me talking). If you simply turn your attention and energy away from any and every personal tie with the government and/or state and/or religion(as we know it) you possibly can without loosing alignment on your path of service to others than all will be well and good in the now, right now. These interviews give us information on making focused choices so that we can change things to spiritual goodness in double-time and triple-time and quadruple-time in front of us...it is information to help us "unplug" the propagated sickness from our own power source in an upgraded and targeted and expedient way so that we ALL can get on with helping one another out of the maze of deceit and lies, right now.

I understand most of you here that visit this site and do not post responses or post positive entrained thoughts are good people and living your life in service to others and helping to change things in the now...
But come on, you others that post nothing but belittling remarks...start living from the heart, there is still time to become a part of the wonderful entrainment of loving consciousness changing the world.
Expressing opinions consistently laced with hate(in any shade) has had its day.

Changing everything Dr. Deagle knows of and shares, one 'everything' at a time in the now that you choose, so that the energy of the dark force on this planet dissipates and disappears is what the passing on of the knowledge from these interviews is all about! This information gets to the "core" of evil matters...and the more we concentrate on dissolving the energy of this core and changing it ALL to unconditional loving consciousness the sooner we will turn that core to love and light re-connecting it to the Higher Consciousness...

Our Higher Consciousness of Love!

Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle - Page 3 -
Project Avalon Forum:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...2394#post62394
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote