View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #115
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cracking the Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterh View Post
Keep in the mind that Hz is "Cycles per Second", and the problem is, what is second? Second is a Time Measure based on ... Nothing. At least not based on a Universal understanding of geometry resonance and ratios. It is a Human (maybe mason?) made size. Same whit Meter. I research this me self and i font for now no universal geometric based way to find a measure system for Time and Space. So i am interested on everything you find out about this.

This means, we can not use numbers directly as frequencies so long the fundament second and meter is based on arbitrariness.

I think the Solfeggio numbers (... 396, 417, 528 ...) used as a Sound frequency is a misunderstanding (or maybe a manipulation). This numbers are a completely other topic and has nothing to do whit frequencies. The Numbers create a linear system, and not a logarithmic. Just mix all frequencies together, it sounds terrible! I have don this to proof me bad filings against the Solfeggio frequency's as sound. Logarithmic frequencies sounds harmonic, even independent of the Logarithmic base (naturally it is 2, but i test it whit other bases too, for example whit 1.618 and others).

A better understanding of numbers and the frequencies we get be using the visual frequency of Light and the colors, to get a clear sound. I speculate our body resonates by nature whit the universal geometry, and so the colors red yellow green blue violet can be used to find a god base for the right frequencies in sound.

Has somebody good information's for frequencies of all kind in nature, including the colors?
More different frequencies and more exact the better. Thanks.
(i found only a few and imprecise infarctions.)

(if you want a respond on a question, then hurry up, if the forum is only accessible by subscription, i am out.)
Excellent point Peter. But let me tell you about a conversation I had with someone in my campus's cafeteria not even ten minutes ago (I love synchronicity lol!). We were talking about remote viewing and from there it hopped into time measurement. I then go to explain that the second is actually is a true measurement, that it is not arbitrary. Our time system stems from the Sumerians over 5,000 years ago, with 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and 24 hours, while our calendar system had indeed changed multiple times (to the point of being entirely flawed).

An experiment was done using sound waves on a water droplet, essentially the acoustic levitation that has already been talking about here in this forum, but the levitation was not the purpose of the experiment. When the water droplet was completely held at a stationary point, it would begin to light as it began to pulse. I do not remember the exact measurement, but the pulses were at a perfect frequency (you could say octave here probably instead) of the second, or I believe one-hundredth of a millisecond).

Also, the sun expands and contracts in size/volume in a perfect rhythm. Even more interesting is that its cycle of expansion and contraction are absolutely perfect, to the millisecond, five minutes.

Oh wait, and it gets better. The only other star we can measure this duration, which I know is the closest star system and I think that is Alpha Centauri B, its duration is perfect, to the millisecond, seven minutes.

Think about it
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote